Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harpo

Paying them to leave ? Snoring included

45 posts in this topic

There is a review on august 30th were the reviewer paid 6 k for overnight stay. Hope she didn't snore .

The reviewer seems real (he has many reviews )

I will keep buying lottery tickets.

6000 divide by 250 ....you do the math.

Reading the review resembled a romance novel. Not sure he was writing it for our benefit or his.

High roller in the house.

I'd be more inclined to call him a dumbass for paying that much.

I see you guys are running out of topics and out of asses to kiss on this board:)

Stop hating! You sound like jealous bitches,not confident men... come on now, the dude didn't have a fundraising event where all yall donated for a cause, just to find out he used your money to pay for pussy:D:)

To ad that you are not talking about a fly by BP girl... and if you don't know, you better ask somebody...like me... Maybe I should write a review

There is a review on august 30th were the reviewer paid 6 k for overnight stay. Hope she didn't snore .

Well, money is useless until you spend it. Some people buy sailboats, golf vacations, expensive cars, artwork, fancy clothes, or leave it to their children.

I think this guy bought what he wanted. Good for him! :)

I agree - the man had a wonderful time and I'm very happy that he did! - I don't think its anyone else's business to spectate on what they think someones "time" is 'worth'.. shame on you! :(

Well, money is useless until you spend it. Some people buy sailboats, golf vacations, expensive cars, artwork, fancy clothes, or leave it to their children... :)
^^^^ agree.

I think it also depends on your disposable income. If you make $100K/annually, then you may think this evening is expensive. If you make $1MM/annually, this may be a market you play in. If you make $10MM/annually, she may be a bargain! :cool:

Even if she did snore, doesn't sound like it bothered him at all :)

Sounds like it was 24 hours, not an overnight.

You go girl!!

And if you don't make anything you can call Megan Rae and ask her for a free rub!

(See previous "Ha ha" thread started by Megan.)

Almost enough for an 18 yr old girl in Prague!

You're a hater!!!!

I fail to see the hate in his statement as you so freely offer in Your opinion. He offered his opinion which you criticize. You come across as rather shrill. You may find this distasteful but I agree with him.

I'd be more inclined to call him a dumbass for paying that much.

True. A much better deal would have been the 48 hours for $7,000 package. :D

Outta my ability to do, but I do not understand all the whining. If he has it and wants to spend it on her, why is it even the subject of a post, let alone calling him names. And if she can get it ..... must be pretty awesome and you go girl!!

Reading the review resembled a romance novel. Not sure he was writing it for our benefit or his.

I agree.

There is a review on august 30th were the I will keep buying lottery tickets.

I agree - the man had a wonderful time and I'm very happy that he did! - I don't think its anyone else's business to spectate on what they think someones "time" is 'worth'.. shame on you! :(

I am not a hater , I said I want to win the lottery , so I can afford it.

Even if she did snore, doesn't sound like it bothered him at all :)

Sounds like it was 24 hours, not an overnight.

You go girl!!

May be you are right , snoring can sound like symphony if she worth it.

Almost enough for an 18 yr old girl in Prague!

24 girls who are 18 years old lol.....6000 divide by 250 is 24 fresh pussies with sexy accents. Actually it can be more than 24 girls.

True. A much better deal would have been the 48 hours for $7,000 package. :D

why is it even the subject of a post, let alone calling him names. And if she can get it ..... must be pretty awesome and you go girl!!

You just contradict yourself !

Next time I will make sure to consult your wisdom and insight before posting. Sorry I wasted your (valuable and precious) time reading it .

Where is the contradiction, even taking pieces and parts out of context? The first statement was just being a smart ass - sarcasm - bad habit of mine that some find funny. Others just get butt hurt. Sorry. Do note it was in response to another's comment, not yours. But the question remains - what is the point of post? It seemed to just be to bitch that somebody could spend that much. Even that comment was an intro to the "why call him names?" question. Lastly, if I waste my time here that is on me. :)

I see you guys are running out of topics and out of asses to kiss on this board:)

Stop hating!

Let me guess...Aunt flo is in town

or

may be it is shark week.

or

Big Red.

HOLD IT. HOLD IT. Everyone just chill out. What a pickle indeed. This is going to be tough one to sort out. Ok the dude used his own god damn money to pay for his own god damn good time. It's not the most ever paid HMM. My Judgment is in favor the defendant. On the principal of commonsense and freedom that one can blow his money on what he sees fit. Fuck all you freedom haters.

Stop hating! You sound like jealous bitches,not confident men... come on now, the dude didn't have a fundraising event where all yall donated for a cause, just to find out he used your money to pay for pussy:D:)

To ad that you are not talking about a fly by BP girl... and if you don't know, you better ask somebody...like me... Maybe I should write a review

I feel like this is direct attack at me. First of all I have 1 billion threads ideas floating around in my head. All I need to do is pull the trigger when I see fit. Second of all these "haters" are protected by the fifth amendment. The right to bitch about overpaying. They have every right to protest this. So unless you hate America stop treading on the rights please.

What's the point? Jealous much? If you look at his reviews he has written one for this hooker each year for the last four years. He seems to enjoy her company and doesn't mind the payments. Not something I would do even if I had unlimited resources but to each his own.

How many drinks so far ?

Yes we are comrades and we don't appreciate the first amendment lol.

I feel like this is direct attack at me......... So unless you hate America stop treading on the rights please.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I am really not attacking anyone. I am just using my 1st Amendment Right , but it looks (like everything else around here) , like we have double standards. Also, since I served my country (in this case, America) , I promise you I don't hate anything about it, except for the self entitled people who take everything for granted.

Back to the thread, like I said, all you guys seem to care about is the amount of money, not the services provided, not the class this woman has, not the way that man felt with her, and I thought that is what is all about.

Maybe I should have said " stop hating and start saving up so you can have such an experience" , or maybe " stop hating on everything and everyone because you got ripped off/robbed/ ncns etc"... no matter how you twist it, if it looks like a duck and quack like a duck , then , my man, it's. .. hating ( even under the protection of the 1st Amendment)

You guys have a great day!

Im sorry boy's, I agreed with the ladies this time. If she can get $6,000 thats awesome. Apparently someone feels she is worth it. She has the right to charge as much as she wants, or as low as she wants. Its no ones business. Just my op, I think she worth every penny. ;)

or

may be it is shark week.

or

Big Red.

My vote for the most classless post this year. :cool:

My vote for the most classless post this year. :cool:

It is an honor to have your perspective.

or

may be it is shark week.

or

Big Red.

Something to think about. The girls can come TOB and complain and bitch about the guys. Why can't the guys bitch and complain? just saying! Im still sticking to my guns though, she has the right to charge what ever she wants, he has the right to spend his money any way he wants too.