Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
303Summer

Does face pics make a diffrence?

27 posts in this topic

Curious...? Have a few questions about posting. Boys when your looking at ads what are you looking for? Simple? Creativity w/ all the pretty decorations.. haha? Reviews? How many pix is to many? Prices? Exact location? Face Pix?

Ive been popped before for putting my face & exact location on ad.. so now I post a few body shots & just surrounding areas where im located.I usually post prices & sometimes jazz my ads up to make them more personal cute & to make them stick out. Someone told me simple is better Since I been popped I switched my name .. [snip}

I need opinions & helpful tips PLEASE!! I feel like a newbie to this... but im not! I been around 2 years

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.

face pics make all the difference to me. I know privacy may be an issue but a smiling face is a real attraction. 3 or 4 pictures are enough to let me know what you look like.

Face pics are nice. I like to see a smile in the eyes.

Body shots should reveal your figure, but don't need to be sexually revealing. Nothing says 'belly' better than having all shots lying on your stomach.

As for advertising sites, check out the links at the top of the page.

If you had reviews on TOB, you might be able to convince mgmt to re-title them to your new handle.

I think Like someone told you - simple is better - though pics or links to a website help! Check out how ladies post on EB to get an idea! No need to make it complicated and like Bit says - if your other reviews etc are still around - just say AKA as since it helps in the research. BTW - don't say 'been popped' in your ad - that would be bad! (J/K)

Have fun, ENJOY and be safe!

I prefer simple ads. A few good pics to determine if she meets my taste at that particular moment, preferred method of contact, if posting for that day I like to see the hours she is available, prices and general area she will be located at. Face pics are a bonus but I wouldn't advise posting anything that can identify you including tattoos so face pics aren't very important to me.

A website link from EB or at least p411 site with some tasteful pics that show your figure works for me...even if face blurred.

Curious...? Have a few questions about posting. Boys when your looking at ads what are you looking for? Simple? Creativity w/ all the pretty decorations.. haha? Reviews? How many pix is to many? Prices? Exact location? Face Pix?

Ive been popped before for putting my face & exact location on ad.. so now I post a few body shots & just surrounding areas where im located.I usually post prices & sometimes jazz my ads up to make them more personal cute & to make them stick out. Someone told me simple is better Since I been popped I switched my name .. [snip}

I need opinions & helpful tips PLEASE!! I feel like a newbie to this... but im not! I been around 2 years

Face pics are nice but not a deal breaker for me. Some of the sexiest ladies I have seen blur their faces. One thing that is nice is to change the pics every so often. Some of the ladies really have a knack for really sexy pics.

Edited by boink36
Quote edited.

If I had to choose, I prefer face pictures because a gal's look is very important to me sexually. Guys who prefer a banging bod or a shapely arch may well have less need for face pics.

If I had to choose, I prefer face pictures because a gal's look is very important to me sexually. Guys who prefer a banging bod or a shapely arch may well have less need for face pics.

I'm the latter. I care about the appearance of her body and the face is not important. Butterface is no problem. Also, I can understand hiding her face for privacy concerns.

To the OP: the only important thing is that your photos give an accurate representation of yourself.

To the OP: the only important thing is that your photos give an accurate representation of yourself.

Yep. I prefer face pics because I like a cute face, but privacy is an understandable concern, so it's never deal breaker without them. Sorry you got picked up, I hope it wasn't too bad.

something to consider, there are a few ladies who post pics that have their face blurred in such a way that a person can still get a good idea of the general looks but still conceals the face enough so a positive i.d. can't be made. you could contact those ladies for tips on how to do that.

Oh thanks... I know how I just think it looks funny or maybe makes it look like stolen pix . I ususlly just crop my head off & since I have 15 tats I try to blur those out... I just noticed I get better calls with a face pic then just body shots. Its been a year now since I got caught so im starting to revel myself a little more now. Im not a newbie anymore learned how to screen w/ o scaring clients off haha

Face pics don't really make that big of a difference. Some guys might like them but ultimately they are not going to make or break your business. If you have been "popped" before it's probably best to keep face pics or any pics that can identify you, private.

I would also recommend staying away from your old name and old reviews. Just start fresh.

Few gals post face pics, and I understand why, but, like others have said, face pics are nice, along with good body shots. The latter is, of course, the key. Simple ad with 3 or so pics seems sufficient to relay the needed info. I like when a provider posts the donation request or has an easy link to her website with the donation info. And I agree with mj76 about posting hours of availability. It is irritating to connect with a gal on EB to find out she's not working until the night/next day. Once you get reviews, a link there is appreciated. It seems that the ladies who develop a reputation for providing an outstanding GFE experience get busy and soon don't need too many bells n whistles in their ads, as word seems to travel fast when the review says "must see".

What does it mean to be "popped"? By LE? Discovered by friends and family? Forgive my ignorance.

I don't need face pics but at least an idea about your shape would be nice. I tend to gravitate toward curvy woman or maybe even smaller BBW's so that's important for me. A nice rear and a good bosom is always on my radar. Also wearing something sexy that you actually own and currently have with you is good. Seeing a pic of a lady in a hot piece of lingerie and then finding out she doesn't have it is a total bummer. Sometimes I like my presents wrapped. A link to reviews or at least some lead to where they might be is ALWAYS a good thing unless the reviews are horrible and then it's even better IMHO.

What does it mean to be "popped"? By LE? Discovered by friends and family? Forgive my ignorance.

-I'm guessing mug-shots and the new face Id software...;)

I don't show my face. And have NEVER had any problems

or complaints. I would never want to bring anyone in my life

drama over this world. Just like I protect my clients from my life.

As always jmo

I'm a face guy, having a pretty face is the #1 thing for me. I truly envy guys like fork, it must be a million times easier finding what they're looking for in this hobby for them than it is for guys like me. Especially in a market like this where the reviewers are rarely honest when it comes to looks. But I digress. At least showing half the face, or the aforementioned light blurring technique, will make it much, much more likely that I book a provider, as compared with providers with only cut-off-head pics.

First, I don't need to see 100% of your face, but it must be enough to get a sense of it. Blur out the eyes and that's good enough for me.

Second, simple pic of the face, waist up and full length are good. A reverse selfie is nice.

Third, exact prices with menu and allowed times.

Fourth, don't need exact location, just general. For example DTC is good. Lakewood, not so much. :rolleyes:

Last, link to TOB or TER reviews.

Face pics are nice, I personally would always pic a pretty face over a hard body (both would be nice) but I would just say this, if I am deciding between two ladies and one had a face pic and the other didn't, it is face pic that gets the call.

I really need a face pic. I've both rejected and chosen a gal based on that. I very rarely go for someone that I can't see their face - though sometimes I've been ok with a slightly blurred face.

It's my most important thing to look for. I'll certainly take a gal with a face I like even if her body is less than what I'd prefer. I've passed up many girls with "perfect" bodies when I can't see her face (or at least enough to get an 80-90% feel).

No face pics? Probably a butterface.

I remember scheduling with this chick once. No face pics, claimed she was "real sexy". Shows up at my door in this run down pickup truck. Looked like a meth addict.

A few years ago (more like 10) I made the terrible mistake of scheduling a weekend date with a civilian woman I met over Nerve.com. She didn't send me a pic, claimed that she was "strinkingly good looking, men think I'm very erotic."

We had planned to spend Sat and Sunday together. She shows up at my crib to pick me up, and I'm, like, wow, she sent her mother. Unfortunately, we were now stuck with this situation. Spent the whole evening in the living room watching DVDs, while she was seething in her room. Lol. Called it an early night, left her a note the next morning "thanks but no thanks" and hit the road.

Now I'm teach savvier: no pic, boom, delete, Google Image search, find the Facebook profile, etc.

If she's a working girl, I'll go down to a 5, but civilian girls, at least an 8.

I would not advice posting face pics or anything that identifies you if you plan on having a future career after this. The damage can be difficult to undo...I'm speaking as someone who did not pay enough attention to this warning when I was younger.

I very much agree with lom. A stunning body will not work for me if the face is unattractive. It just won't....been there, done that.

Ive been popped before for putting my face & exact location on ad.. so now I post a few body shots & just surrounding areas where im located.

Well, chances are giving your EXACT location is what got you popped. Your face just made it easy to ID you at said location. Hope you don't have any tattoos...they can also make it easy to ID you when they are in your body shots .

I'm the latter. I care about the appearance of her body and the face is not important. Butterface is no problem. Also, I can understand hiding her face for privacy concerns.

I agree with FORK appearance of the body can be a deal braker for me....:)