Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

ABC's of provider contact...

35 posts in this topic

Much has been said on the subject of provider contacting, and I have sensed a bit of irritation among the hobbyist's on this subject. So maybe this could help some of the newer guys on the subject of contact.

When trying to contact providers you should do three things to cover all your bases.

A. CALL !

* If you go to voicemail, leave a message. You never know, your provider just may be at a checkout line in the middle of Wally-mart.

* Or she may be with her mini's, or her SO, or?

B. Email!

* Try introducing yourself this way. It’s polite, respectful of us as human beings first, providers -second.

* You can also get your provider references to us this way and we can start the process of verifying you sooner.

C. Text!

* This is an easy discreet way to contact someone. Even when we are involved in real life stuff, this can be read discretely.

* In Wally- mart? No problem, the phone vibrates, we know we have a text to read, and can discretely respond in a timely fashion.

It’s not foolproof, but at least on your end, you know you covered all your bases in trying to contact your intended lady lust. And then again, the possibility could exist that we just may not want to be found, period. People do get flaky periodically. That doesn't mean it’s correct, and it is not good business sense; but this does happen. Most of you gentlemen probably contact more than one of us at any given time; and if you don’t, you should. Good luck.

Edited by Jez UaBriain
running from the grammer monitors

Machete don't text.:cool:

And he don't do calling neither. What is this? The middle ages?

I'll send you an email. No response? No problem! I guess you're good to go rentwise for the month. :cool:

B. Email!

* You can also get your provider references to us this way and we can start the process of verifying you sooner.

Lol.:cool: ...After I've hit the delete button.

I'll send you an email. No response? No problem! I guess you're good to go rentwise for the month. :cool:

I can agree here, but, this is practical advice. If it were me out there looking, I would have more then one choice at a time. And who ever responds first, gets my meal ticket. When someone can't or doesn't respond quickly, I would not take it personally. You never know what they may have going on in there life at that very moment when you get horny.

This advice just mainly covers all bases. Some can text, some can't. It is all up to individual choices.

Based on my recent experience, if I followed that protocol, I would never see anyone. Even when I see 'email first/preferred' it doesn't seem to be the case...

(and yes I'm still beating this dead horse).

Based on my recent experience, if I followed that protocol, I would never see anyone. Even when I see 'email first/preferred' it doesn't seem to be the case...

I think a LOT of this depends on the age group you're targeting. If you're seeing 21 yr old girls, you had better text. If you're seeing 41 yr old girls, you had better email or call. In the middle, it depends.

Funny....the couple of providers out there who still insist on "call me, don't email" get taken off my list.

That is kind of sexist isn't it? Old hookers are not as tech savvy as old johns. Do you still use a pay phone calling up hookers?

Call - email - or text. Ok got it Jez. I'm so glad you posted this epic important information.

That is kind of sexist isn't it? Old hookers are not as tech savvy as old johns. Do you still use a pay phone calling up hookers?

Only from the check point :)

There were some who chose the check point pay phone because they could put a Mark One eyeball on you during the call and decide the session was NOT going to happen. :(

IDK... some of us have designed and developed software and shit like that... you tell me. Or nevermind.. don't :rolleyes:

I was responding to fork who indicated that hookers older than 40 don't text and those in their 20s don't email while assuming john's are able to use all means of communication. Maybe I should have said ageist/sexist but he was only talking about hookers. Your misunderstanding must be from the lack of a ? after John's in my original post or you have another issue with me.

Wow Jez thats a bold move. Giving us the ABCs and not starting the first Word like a letter recognition thing. For Example: D. DON'T stand outside my incall yelling if you can see me. Please knock instead. Anyways I love a bold women. Women that can stand her own ground against a bunch men. A women that can cuckold me into any situation. :) Is it ok If I refer to you as Jezy.;););););)

Call - email - or text. Ok got it Jez. I'm so glad you posted this epic important information.

Pretty basic stuff, isn't it. This is mainly for the new guys. You old boys already know how to contact the girls.

Many providers have bad/no credit, which means they don't have a smarphone, which, in turn, means, communication is much more cumbersome and difficult. If you don't have a smartphone, the only way to answer your email is to go home. Also, texting is not as fluent on a flip or trac phone, or whatever folks with bad/no credit have to use.

Many providers have bad/no credit, which means they don't have a smarphone, which, in turn, means, communication is much more cumbersome and difficult. If you don't have a smartphone, the only way to answer your email is to go home. Also, texting is not as fluent on a flip or trac phone, or whatever folks with bad/no credit have to use.

That's not true. You don't need credit to get a smartphone. You can get an entry level smartphone for $99 on a pay as you go plan.

This is correct. I have the newest and best smartphone, you can get them as low as 100 all the way up to the iphone if you want, I think i pay 40 a months and I have no contract and no credit checks are required.

That's not true. You don't need credit to get a smartphone. You can get an entry level smartphone for $99 on a pay as you go plan.

2Big you know I like you but you are very wrong in this assumption. I have excellent credit and I have a smart phone. For my work phone, I have a flip phone and you're right texting is a pain in the ass on it which is why I turn off texting.

The easiest way to reach me for same day is by calling BUT if you text it will likely get no reply, however if I did receive texts I would say Call me. If someone e mails I tell them to Call me. WHY? It's simple I hate spending valuable time going back and forth through e mail when we can have a 5 min conversation. The faster I talk to someone on the phone the faster I can get them through my door. I understand that some people need to e mail, and that is fine, however eventually I will require a phone call. It is more personal, and there are not any miscommunications. I like to keep things simple that way it's much faster to move onto the fun parts.

It's simple I hate spending valuable time going back and forth through e mail when we can have a 5 min conversation. The faster I talk to someone on the phone the faster I can get them through my door.

Good info, Melissa! This is why I always call, even after sending an email, or text. :)

It's simple I hate spending valuable time going back and forth through e mail when we can have a 5 min conversation.

Yacking 5 minutes on the phone is quick? Lol, only a girl would say that.

My preferred communication routine via email:

Me: Hi, I saw your ad on such and such. Are you available on Tuesday at 3 pm? Outcall to my house. I should mention, though, that I'm of the colored persuasion. Please confirm that you see black guys.

She: Yes, no problem with black guys. See you at 3 pm.

Me Great, heres a link to my address via Google Maps. Please send a short text when you are on your way.

As an 'old boy' I would like to think that I have gotten this down but every provider is different. Generally I follow the directions on her website. It also helps to look at her reviews (reviewers should note any difficulties in communications) to find out what has worked for other clients.

Texting seems preferable to most providers and it is best if you have smartphone to catch emails. Generally providers assume that you have one.

There really is no good answer to this question. Good luck and have multiple options. This problem is not going away.

Gee, I always thought it was:

A)ALERT AN ASP you want AN APPOINTMENT

B) BRING BUNDLES of BUCKS

C) COME over, COME quickly, and COME on, Get OUT!

at least those were my ABC's of hobbying...

YMMV

This "Best Practices of Contact" has been a bit of a puzzle lately for me. Two of the three friends I see are retiring soon or have retired and the third is very part-time. Major bummer for obvious reasons and I've been trying to meet some new folks. But getting a reply is surprisingly challenging.

My usual routine is: send a P411 pre-screen; follow with -- what I think -- is a discreet & appropriate email. Then I wait for a reply....and wait and wait. I know there are a lot of variables involved around this method, but I'm surprised by how many folks just don't reply or do so many days later. (I don't expect an immediate reply, but I'd think within two days isn't unreasonable?)

That said, how often is too often to try to establish contact? Usually, I will send another email (or, if they prefer, a text) then move along. My problem with texting -- for initial contact -- is that is is sort of abrupt both in terms of the 140-160ish character limit & that unnecessary immediacy. Also, often providers will comment on the challenge dealing with a ton of texts and much of it a waste of time. Not keen on getting mixed up with that.

Nothing to do except keep trying.

Like 99% of this adventure, YMMV, so I expect this is little more than a rant.

Edited by Boardmember
Typos upon typos upon...well, you get the idea.

My usual routine is: send a P411 pre-screen; follow with -- what I think -- is a discreet & appropriate email. Then I wait for a reply....and wait and wait.

That said, how often is too often to try to establish contact?

I'll note that you don't mention asking for an appointment. If you are asking for information (where is your location?, hours? see older men?, etc), or trying to start a dialogue, you may be ignored as a window shopper.

You may want to mention when you want to schedule a first appointment, in your intro pre-screen, or email. :)

My usual routine is: send a P411 pre-screen; follow with -- what I think -- is a discreet & appropriate email. Then I wait for a reply....and wait and wait. I know there are a lot of variables involved around this method, but I'm surprised by how many folks just don't reply or do so many days later. (I don't expect an immediate reply, but I'd think within two days isn't unreasonable?)

Don't do a "pre-screen". Decide when you want to meet and and send an appointment request.

Follow that with a phone call. If she doesn't answer, leave a message that you send the appointment request.

If you or her are not on p411, I would follow that same idea with an email and phone call.

If she doesn't respond with a call (mention if it's ok to call and when) or an email in 2 hours, move on.

One thing to check when using P411 is how active is the ASP? When did she last login?

I used to use the Pre-screen Form when I had a wide window-of-opportunity, mentioning the time frame in the body of the text. Such non-urgent requests often received a delayed response. Now I use the Appointment Request Form, still mentioning the time frame in the body of the message. Sometimes they(ASPs) bother to read this before responding; others they just look at the time in the message header and make their decision based on that. For some reason if you say 9am-2pm in the body but select 12 o'clock in the drop-down (part of the message header) they fixate on a noon appointment. Whatever?!? Follow-up your request with a phone call! Many gals use the sound of your voice & you phone manners as part of their screening process. In the phone call reference your P411 request. This provides your credentials.

Follow-up your request with a phone call! Many gals use the sound of your voice & you phone manners as part of their screening process. In the phone call reference your P411 request. This provides your credentials.

... Many gals use the sound of your voice & you phone manners as part of their screening process. ...

I should probably mention, ladies, that this goes both ways. If I get you on the phone and you're all gangbanger or hip, like ya'no ... I'm probably going to find a way to end the conversation w/o actually booking a session.

Good suggestions & things I hadn't considered. Thanks.