Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aperfectstranger

Can't get laid with a fist full of cash

30 posts in this topic

Wow, what a two weeks. I have been unsuccessful in seeing a provider for two weeks, 0 for 4. I emailed one provider who advertises here and got no response. So I emailed another lady following her instructions and again no response. I called a third and set up a date, to find out she no longer provides services from a recent review. I called a forth set up a date and when I called as instructed a half hour before no answer. She called me back an hour later and said she wouldn't be ready for another hour. All these ladies are well reviewed and I'm not creepy. I know I'm just ranting but darn it, it would be easier to buy [snip - forbidden topic]

Edited by Mace

Wow, what a two weeks. I have been unsuccessful in seeing a provider for two weeks, 0 for 4. I emailed one provider who advertises here and got no response. So I emailed another lady following her instructions and again no response. I called a third and set up a date, to find out she no longer provides services from a recent review. I called a forth set up a date and when I called as instructed a half hour before no answer. She called me back an hour later and said she wouldn't be ready for another hour. All these ladies are well reviewed and I'm not creepy. I know I'm just ranting but darn it, it would be easier to buy [snip - forbidden topic]

Want some cheese with that whine?

Hookers are notoriously flaky, even some of the well reviewed ones.

I suspect you may also be coming off a bit creepy ... How did you find out she no longer provided services mentioned in a review? You can't call her on the phone & say "do you still take it up the ass like xxxx said in his review".

Plus, it sounds like you are a little too attached to your email. Pick up the phone-most will want to hear your voice.

It happens. And I hear ya it sucks. Try calling them like av8r said. Good luck!

Yeah, it sucks. This is one reason why I prefer to just call/text whoever has posted very recently. Email is often ignored these days, and providers sometimes "forget" when you schedule too far in advance.

Post a review for the no-show!

Want some cheese with that whine?

Hookers are notoriously flaky, even some of the well reviewed ones.

I suspect you may also be coming off a bit creepy ... How did you find out she no longer provided services mentioned in a review? You can't call her on the phone & say "do you still take it up the ass like xxxx said in his review".

Plus, it sounds like you are a little too attached to your email. Pick up the phone-most will want to hear your voice.

Loved the bold portion. Many of us only have an email addy and give out a phone number after screening. He may just have run into a string of flaky ladies.

I understand some are flaky but 0 for 4?? I also stated that I emailed 1 emailed #2 per her instructions. As for #3 I was actually able to meet when I was told that she took a safe sex class and no longer does daty. She was very nice about it, and I being a gentleman accepted no as an answer and gave her a cancellation fee. In terms of the last one I called the night before for the next morning. I know I was ranting, it sucks when you get ready and excited only to be let down. I have had good luck in the past, and I know this isn't the norm. I can't exactly rant about this to my s.o. or the guys at work. I thought this being a forum of people with a common interest it might be more of an appropriate place.

Gosh! Just look how much money you are saving.
:P :p so true......

Some days are just like that....and then there are some days when MY phone is blowing up :D

I've come to the conclusion that when the stars align just right, it will happen....and if it's not meant to it won't....and don't force it. It's better than a rip-off or even LE.

Some days are just like that....and then there are some days when MY phone is blowing up :D

I've come to the conclusion that when the stars align just right, it will happen....and if it's not meant to it won't....and don't force it. It's better than a rip-off or even LE.

+1 :D

Maybe you need two fists full of cash? :confused::P

You gave her a cancellation fee cuz she didnt do daty? Wow your a.nice guy, hope these other girls aren't reading this.

The new business model....advertise as a hooker and then not provide expected services but get paid for not being a hooker.

My friend, this is just the situation where you walk right in to the AMP and get a topless hand job. It's better than nothing.

A few suggestions from 3 years in this hobby. While I haven't had 4 problems in a two week period, all of us have experienced this to some extent.

1. Stay with well reviewed and popular ladies. They understand the business better, are less flaky, and less likely to cancel at the last minute.

2. Try longer dates. The truth is the ladies are sound business ladies. If a better deal comes along, they may cancel on see you, hoping to see you at a later time. So, you need to be the better deal. Still no guarantees, though. If one of their regulars wants an appointment during your time, they may cancel on you, a newbie, based on the promise of future repeat business with the regular.

3. With that, clients come and go for the ladies, so they do want to see new guys with the prospect of them becoming regulars.

4. Finally, always have a plan B, if plan A doesn't work. I have met some wonderful ladies when Plan A fell through, and I called up Plan B and we met on short notice. You never know when you catch a lady that needs to fill some time.

DoubleOaked gives some good advice. You may want to pre-screen with a few ladies that you are interested in seeing. Once you are screened, you can usually do a short notice when you and she are ready. Sorry that happened love. Good luck!:)

I am going to completely disagree with #2 DoubleOaked. Cancelling prebooked appointments is bad business practice in my opinion. I would never bump an already booked client for a regular. That is just wrong. I don't dump people because "a better deal came along." Call me old fashioned but I believe if you make plans you stick with them.

Regulars know to schedule time, just like anyone else. They return for the high level of service, not because you drop new clients the minute the regular wants to schedule. You call that sound business, I call it being a flakey provider. My two cents, take it for what it's worth. Oh, and Happy Hump day ;)

I am going to completely disagree with #2 DoubleOaked. Cancelling prebooked appointments is bad business practice in my opinion. I would never bump an already booked client for a regular. That is just wrong. I don't dump people because "a better deal came along." Call me old fashioned but I believe if you make plans you stick with them.

While that's honorable, lots of ladies don't have the same qualms about keeping their word. Right or wrong, that's reality. DoubleOaked gave great advice.

Kudos Abigail. If I found out that a friend broke an appointment with someone else in order to see me I would:

1) be flattered &

2) Never call her again!

What I would expect as a regular is, "Sorry I'm booked right then. What other time will work for you?" And being a regular I would try to work out another time to see my special friend.

For me being a regular has its own rewards of understanding; that works both ways.

Edited by Bit Banger
Formatting

While that's honorable, lots of ladies don't have the same qualms about keeping their word. Right or wrong, that's reality. DoubleOaked gave great advice.

I have to agree. A scheduled 30 minute session gets bumped by an hour session on occasion.

Well...that sucks! You guys would know more about it than I would as I only operate from my perspective, so I defer to the words of DoubleOaked (excluding myself lol)

I've been having the identical experience as "aperfectstranger." Newbie = no responses, no acknowledgment of existence = no love.

Thanks for the advice oaked, both the appointments I set were for an hour, but having a back up plan is starting to make sense. I know this isn't the norm. Thank you also Ms. Love for the kind words.

My business principal is the same as Abigails. Whoever schedules a time first is given priority. As I am now mainly available only when on tour, my time is limited and I know my clients plan ahead to make sure they can make the time they scheduled. It doesn't matter if its a hh or a 2 hr appt. I don't bump anyone for "a better deal"

My clients around the country know I don't ever cancel appts unless it is something outside my realm of control, ie my flight being delayed. But that rarely ever happens as I make sure I book for when I know I will be available.

Abigail we are in the minority with this notion of "1st booked 1st served" and not bumping anyone for anyone.

And I agree with Holly. Getting pre-screened always helps so that is out of the way and won't delay any making the scheduled time you need.

If you need a specific time make sure the provider knows that at the time of scheduling so she is aware that if she does bump you, that won't work on your end and you won't be able to reschedule. Providers also should not book if they know they can't make that time. Be honest if not 100% sure, say lets tenatively agree to that time but confirm at such and such a time to make sure we're good to go.

Things do happen, on both sides, but communication is always the key to a happy business and/or personal relationship. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, first. RW stuff pops up and sometimes one of the 2 parties cannot do it no matter what. Its not a reflection on the other party, unless this is an ongoing behavior.

Sorry for your run of bad luck but keep trying and don't give up!

Just my .02

I have been unsuccessful in seeing a provider for two weeks, 0 for 4

Here's the formula I've been using for the past 20 years, or so, with very good success. I haven't had a cancellation, or no show, in many years.

Call (unless she specifies email, or text). Leave a message, similar to:

"Hi This is Joe. I'm interested in a 1 hour appointment today (tomorrow, Sunday, etc). Hopefully, between 10 and 2 (1 and 5, etc.). You can call me back between 11 and 5 today, at 303-555-1234. I've seen Susie Creamcheese, Ivanna Tinkle, and Gina Vagina. Thanks!

If you haven't seen anyone, you'll probably need to pass some kind of screening with most girls, but not all.

When she calls you back, be polite, don't ask questions about services, and answer her questions, if you are willing.

If you need to know a rate, ask "How much is an hour of your time?"

I hope this helps. Good Luck! :)

I have been running into more and more ladies that don't want to do DATY these days. Damn those safe sex classes! On the other hand, while that particular activity is lots of fun, I wouldn't walk out just because it was off the menu, we always just do something else and I go get a fish taco later at WAHOOs. Maybe you are being a bit rigid, I don't know, hope it works out better down the road.

Abigale and Kayla - first thank you for your integrity and business principals. You will do well in this business. I like associating with ladies as yourselves.

Sadly, there are some ladies that don't have that integrity. Unfortunately, it goes both ways. I've heard ladies comment that a some guys (in other cities) will schedule a couple of ladies for the same time, then pick the one that hits their fancy and cancel the other at the last minute.

I do believe in honesty, integrity and respect in this business as well as life overall. I also believe in karma and those that treat others poorly will have it come right back on them. It balances the universe.

I use a similar message. If using P411, send a request through their system first. This provides your references upfront; you don't need to mention them in your phone call. If you're scheduling several days in advance, sit back & wait for her reply. If you want to speed the process up, you can call but the message just got shorter because you reference the P411 request instead of all the details.

If you need to know a rate, ask "How much is an hour of your time?"

^^ THIS ^^

This is the ONLY reference you should ever make to $s. If you have not made any reference to any sexual activity, but perhaps suggested dinner or a play you could amend that to "How much for our time together?"