Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guiltypleasures007

Ladies...ever been "stiffed"!?

31 posts in this topic

Question for the ladies out there. Many times when hobbying, I've followed protocol of dropping the "donation" in an envelope in clear sight, and the action has commenced without the girl checking the envelope at all while I was there (or at least from what I could see). Is there some asp ninja shit going on where you can check the amount is the correct amount, or are you going on assumption? Any stories of assholes short changing you, or you've CAUGHT some A-hole messing about...and what happened?

Question for the ladies out there. Many times when hobbying, I've followed protocol of dropping the "donation" in an envelope in clear sight, and the action has commenced without the girl checking the envelope at all while I was there (or at least from what I could see). Is there some asp ninja shit going on where you can check the amount is the correct amount, or are you going on assumption? Any stories of assholes short changing you, or you've CAUGHT some A-hole messing about...and what happened?

Good question, and I'm interested in hearing the responses. Talk about giving her a reason to wreck your life. Whoa. There is honor among lawbreakers, and this is just unconscionable for most of us. Anyway, I hope it does not happen very often, but it certainly must at least a small percentage of the time.

I am sure at some point most of us have been ripped off but no one really likes to admit.

I had a gent show up and try to hand me a gift card, which was not discussed previously. He claimed he tried to mention it on the phone but I must not have heard. I took the card and in front of the gent checked the balance online, zero. What a surprise, then I called the 800 number on the card and put it on speaker and had him go through the motions and speak to a representative. The card had been activated and used over a year ago. When I asked him to leave he had the balls to tell me that I had wasted his time!

It happens a lot. Common trick is to load the envelope with ones. Reason #2,487 why envelopes are stupid.

Get the money first and Count the money second. Then its play time.

While innocently accidental, I did once leave without paying a lady I knew fairly well. She noticed it about the same time I did, as I was leaving the parking lot. I drove back and corrected my mistake.

Another time a new lady left the envelope in my room and I texted her before she could get too far down the road. She came back to retrieve it, thanking me for my honesty. My next visit with her went very well. ;-)

-"Baby I can tell you have $57.80 in your pocket right now":eek:...lol...asp ninja site..lmao.

Really though it happens on both sides, with the game players. with us that are real I just call and say "babe you gave me something wrong"...if it's less..he will turn around and fix it. if it was xtra, he will say thats for you....;)

when i first started i did a lot of research. one woman told me that she was robbed at an outcall. her boyfriend returned the next week to pour enough chemicals on the grass to ruin his new sod.

another was robbed at an incall. her boyfriend posted his video to youtube.

on a side note. i notice that the language used here when a client doesnt received services is "robbed" and when a provider doesnt receive agreed amount, i see the word "stiffed" more often than not.

i know that to many providers leaving without agreed compensation is much more serious than theft and is one of the unmentionables. im not saying i condone the above actions or not but we are not talking about walking out on a restaurant ticket. ive been a waitress. the 2 dont compare.

Confessions of a "stiffer."

Yes, once I was too fuckin' stupid to count all the way to four. I'd stopped at three. The lady didn't check the envelope 'till I was on my way out of town.

She emailed me about it the next day. I was absolutely mortified that I had done such a thing, and was very grateful that I was given a chance to make amends.

Since then, I always surreptitiously mark my bills so I can pull one edge out of the envelope, quickly scan, and confirm I have the intended amount before I enter the session.

I don't ever want to feel that stupid again.

I am sure at some point most of us have been ripped off but no one really likes to admit.

I had a gent show up and try to hand me a gift card, which was not discussed previously. He claimed he tried to mention it on the phone but I must not have heard. I took the card and in front of the gent checked the balance online, zero. What a surprise, then I called the 800 number on the card and put it on speaker and had him go through the motions and speak to a representative. The card had been activated and used over a year ago. When I asked him to leave he had the balls to tell me that I had wasted his time!

I have always said to johns, pay before you play. And I have always said to hookers, count the money first.

You were smart to check he gift card. The fact that he asked was a red flag. He was hoping you would not check.

While we're on the topic, make sure you buy one of those markers that lets you see whether his cash is real or counterfeit. Some hookers have fallen for that trick, too.

I hope to get "stiffed" every time I have a meeting. But not shorted on my donation.

This happened to me one time in 2006. I was stupid enough to not check the envelope, and sure enough it was stuffed full of ones. Needless to say, I ALWAYS check the money beforehand now. I hate envelopes.

Yep, by a regular. It happens... sad but true. I know a guy who is a multi-multi millionaire living in a very affluent area, has a family, and he stiffed a girl for $250. LOL Guess he needed it more than she did, since she is a single mom. Oh, he was a regular as well. I don't know what gets into guys. I've said time and time again.. I would never think of leaving my hair stylist, massage therapist or any other service provider with out paying. It happens, and it can make us angry. I've never retaliated or would as that solves nothing either.

I operate my business with honesty and integrity, and I expect the same.

-- therefore, I don't cancel or make up lies if something better comes up, or a more money appointment. Just don't. I would not like it if someone did that to me.

-- I don't skimp on supplies or myself. I am prepared and ready for appointments.

-- If I say I will be there, I am there.

Unfortumately some folks are not professional, considerate or have integrity.:confused: As another poster, pointed out, it happens on both sides though too.

Thank gosh, that behavior is few and far between and most of us play by "the rules" and have FUN.

so what is it now, envelope or no envelope

It happens a lot. Common trick is to load the envelope with ones. Reason #2,487 why envelopes are stupid.

Get the money first and Count the money second. Then its play time.

I hope to get "stiffed" every time I have a meeting. But not shorted on my donation.

This happened to me one time in 2006. I was stupid enough to not check the envelope, and sure enough it was stuffed full of ones. Needless to say, I ALWAYS check the money beforehand now. I hate envelopes.

I never use envelopes either. I also will fan it out a little bit for easy counting as well. The provider can then glance at the donation and mentally count it. One of the other things I will generally do, is to give her $50 in smaller bills (2 $20 & 1 $10) for example. That way if she has to stop & get gas or something, they will have the money to pay for it. Sometimes trying to break a $100 can be difficult.

so what is it now, envelope or no envelope

That depends on the lady's preference, which is often listed on their website.

Similarly, I once left an ATF's incall without realizing that I accidentally shorted her $100. She gave me a call as I was exiting the elevator....I was mortified, but luckily she understood and no feelings were hurt. I hurried back upstairs and gave her the balance. Our future sessions were luckily unaffected by my oversight. Since then, I triple-check my stash before heading into the session.

I am more of the type of provider that would rather get 'stiffed' once in a blue moon, rather than insult every client that comes to see me.

I admit, I may trust more than i should sometimes, but unless the man gives me some reason to believe that he is leaving less than the desired amount.. i believe in trust.

I never use envelopes either. I also will fan it out a little bit for easy counting as well. The provider can then glance at the donation and mentally count it. One of the other things I will generally do, is to give her $50 in smaller bills (2 $20 & 1 $10) for example. That way if she has to stop & get gas or something, they will have the money to pay for it. Sometimes trying to break a $100 can be difficult.

Obviously whatever preference the lady may specify on her website etc. That said, when arriving at incall my preference has always been to casually place unsealed envelope in clear sight while excusing myself to bathroom. One thing about coming from middle of nowhere, frequently you really DO need to use the bathroom after hour or more on the road! But regardless it is always a chance for a quick "rinse and polish" to be more presentable and plenty of time for the lady to check and count if she wants. Seems to work well. :)

YES! I have 2 friends who within the same month called me super pissed. There was a gentlemen who used a envelope with 4 100 dollar bills in it. They looked counted to 4 and called it a day. After the appointment they both realized he had somehow used a $1 bill and printed over it to make it look like a $100! I am a firm believer in Karma so i know he will get whats coming!

I am more of the type of provider that would rather get 'stiffed' once in a blue moon, rather than insult every client that comes to see me.

I admit, I may trust more than i should sometimes, but unless the man gives me some reason to believe that he is leaving less than the desired amount.. i believe in trust.

I believe in trust too, unfortunately there are way too many willing to take advantage of that. It's not insulting to make sure you are paid before providing a service, the kind gents know this too.

I believe in trust too, unfortunately there are way too many willing to take advantage of that. It's not insulting to make sure you are paid before providing a service, the kind gents know this too.

It's not insulting in my book to pay up front, but it gives LE real hard evidence.

If all financial transactions took place after the deed, then it'd be harder to get entrapped. This leaves the ladies open to a bit of risk that they would get stiffed by the occasional asshole, but you can be sure that if LE shows up he's going to insist on paying you up front. He will be extra happy if you take the time to count it while on hidden camera.

It's not insulting in my book to pay up front, but it gives LE real hard evidence.

If all financial transactions took place after the deed, then it'd be harder to get entrapped. This leaves the ladies open to a bit of risk that they would get stiffed by the occasional asshole, but you can be sure that if LE shows up he's going to insist on paying you up front. He will be extra happy if you take the time to count it while on hidden camera.

Yeah. I'm not sure if it's my honest face and demeanor (no, really, you would not believe the things random people have trusted me for), or this. But I almost always get right to making out without being asked for payment.

The fact that I actually pay, I'm sure, helps with references ;-)

What a coincidence! I had a nice meeting just yesterday and was in the process of heading out the door when my ATF smiled and said, "forget something?" Guess what it was. I turned red and put the donation on the usual spot and thanked her profusely for the reminder. First time it has happened, and her sweet reminder saved me a drive, since I would definitely have come back once I noticed the money in my shirt pocket.

Ladies, I would definitely not hesitate to use that terminology if we forget. After all, we are excited coming in and exhausted going out so the brain might not be working.

Getting the money upfront & counting it prevents it. New clients, regulars, Jesus, whoever. The protocol never changes. To each her own, but I'm not going to wait til the end of the date to find out that the guy didn't pay the correct amount.

Only once ever did a guy attempt to short me. He'd booked 2 hrs, but only laid out enough for 1 hour. I counted it three times, then brought it to his attention. He said, he thought we'd just start with an hour. Um, nope. I told him he'd booked 2 hrs and was paying for 2 hrs. Also informed him that playing with my money is a very bad idea, and makes him appear untrustworthy.

I asked him to tell me why I shouldn't leave right then with all of the money. We worked it out and I felt that there was no risk to my safety, so I stayed. He'd wanted a very particular service that I offer and I refused to provide it because of how he tried to play me. I'm not the one to pull that crap with, believe that. LOL

Ideally you would be smart enough to sniff out that situation before it happened. This is when the skills of subtlety come into play. You can put your preferred method on your website, you can simply ask "do you have something for me?".

Typically the lady is not saying something like "I need my donation before I blow you". That would be pretty hard evidence, asking for the donation is enough to get arrested but that was probably going to happen anyways right? It's probably not hard enough evidence to stand up in court if that became the case. LE likes to set up stings it's easier to trap the guys and gals then it is to sneak around and bust individual meetings. The majority of in the know ladies are screening their gents and seeing mostly guys that have been previously verified in some way, which greatly reduces the odds of being busted.

Your odds of getting stiffed are way higher than getting caught and any sign of a chance that these manipulators can you stiff you they will. I had also always assumed that putting the donation down first was part of the deal.

when lobbying, never broach the 11th commandment of providers: 'Don't make me ask". And double check your envelope contents beforehand and have fun

I have had two incidents of this nature:

First time things got heated up quickly, I thought about putting the donation on the table, and then decided to not ruin the mood. I left without leaving the donation and, of course, she had not said anything--until after 15 minutes later when I was on the road. I talked to her and made my way back, leaving a donation at the front desk in an envelope per her instructions and after a threat that she would report me. Since she did not ask for the donation I take only 50% of the blame.

Second time the lady picked up the donation on her way out of the door but without counting it or even coming close. Next time I made an appt I was told that I had shorted her $50. I have my doubts but since she did not count nothing can be proven either way.

Women that know what they are doing make sure the payment is made in advance and manage to count it before the man leaves, but usually not in his presence.

If a client robs a lady of her time and doesn't provide his side of the bargain - agreed compensation - are there not ways to warn other ladies of his theft?

If networks like P411 and Date-Check don't have ways to warn other ladies of hobby theft, they should.

This type of behavior would quickly die out if the reputable providers knew which hobbyists were thieves. One time and back to backpage for the thieves!

If I haven't seen a provider before I slip her a tip during the handshake at greeting. We discuss the don'ts and if they are agreeable I place the envelope in plain sight and ask to wash my hands, giving her a chance to count it and put it away. If we can't come to terms then she keeps the tip as a cancellation fee. I think it should be a goal to let the provider know you are safe, clean and generous.