Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Over Time

29 posts in this topic

I have now seen the same provider several times in a row. I have asked others for advice, but observed some things that do not seem logical. Since this is a new experience for me, and everyone keeps saying this is not a relationship, I have some questions.

For the clients who have, or have had ATFs they return to frequently:

How long have your ATFs held that status?

Over time, have you found the quality of their service improved or declined?

Over time, did your ATF ever do anything special for you?

I have noticed some clients tip. If you initially tipped for good service, but then at some point in your regular visits stopped tipping and just paid regular rate, how did she react?

If you are still tipping and not getting special treatment, are you not, as a regular, paying more for her services than all the random clients she is seeing? What is your motivation for this?

If you are no longer seeing your ATF, why did you stop?

For providers who have return clients:

Do you consider your return clients to be more valuable than your random clients?

Do you, over time, tire of your regular clients? Or do you work harder to keep them?

Have you ever done anything special for your regular clients?

Do you have a regular client that tips? Does this, over time, tend to breed contempt for him as an easy trick?

Have you ever "fired" a regular client? For what reason?

Thank you to all who respond.

fired a regular client for arriving early. 2 of those times i found him in my house and one of those times he knocked on my bathroom window while i was in the shower. he was only a couple of minutes early but refused to follow the protocol.

fired another years ago for leaving various gifts at my door.

im at a very comfortable point in this endeavor at this time. really, really happy that i've chosen this path and really happy with the friends i've made.

Edited by lola
re

I have a FEW ATF's! Nope, I never tip--I depend on the ASP to ask for the amount they want! No, the service NEVER declines--if it did, they would not be ATF's! I am a weirdo--I love to see the SAME providers repeatedly (in my experience, repeated visits mean that we get more and more comfortable with each-other, which just means a BETTER experience:)

In Denver I have had 2 ATFs (not at the same time) that I saw regularly and service only got better over time. I never tipped though we did go out to eat on occasion. My last STD did give me small gifts and also took me out to eat regularly. One ATF moved out of state, the other is a friend.

My last STD did give me small gifts

Why, yes, an STD *is* the gift that keeps on giving. :D

So I've heard..... :eek:

... My last STD did give me small gifts and also took me out to eat regularly....

Does NOT compute ???

I have an ATF in Denver I visit frequently, and one in Lincoln, NE which I visit less frequently. Frequency varies from once a month to once every two or three months.

2.5 years, 1.5 years

One has maintained the same level of service, the other improved slightly after a few visits and then has remained at that level.

I got a birthday cake once, and despite the fact that I have unusual scheduling requirements and have cancelled more than once, I have never been told no on a proposed date and time. Does that count? The other sometimes sends me chatty emails between sessions (after asking me if that would be ok).

I have noticed some clients tip. If you initially tipped for good service, but then at some point in your regular visits stopped tipping and just paid regular rate, how did she react?

I frequently tip when I get good service, and this activity has been continued as I see both of these ladies.

If you are still tipping and not getting special treatment, are you not, as a regular, paying more for her services than all the random clients she is seeing? What is your motivation for this?

I have not given much thought to my motivation, other than I pay what I pay. I'm not sure what you are hinting at with "special service" but I feel I am being treated well. Per your question to the ladies below, If either of these providers have developed feelings of contempt for me, they have had the good manners to not reveal it to my face.

I have not given much thought to my motivation, other than I pay what I pay. I'm not sure what you are hinting at with "special service" but I feel I am being treated well. Per your question to the ladies below, If either of these providers have developed feelings of contempt for me, they have had the good manners to not reveal it to my face.

Sounds like your tipping is keeping you in good graces when you have scheduling issues.

1) All of my clients deserve my full and undivided attention.

2)If I tire of any of repeat clients is because they start wanting freebies or want more of mine time with out compensation.

3) there have been a few clients I have gone to dinner without being compensated for but not many, some bring me flowers or give me a card w/my donation which is always nice.

4)Once in awhile a client will tip.

50 no I have never fired a client but when the issue of money comes up they usually go away.

Lilithia

How long did your ATFs hold that status? 15 months

Over time, have you found the quality of their service improved or declined? Declined.

Over time, did your ATF ever do anything special for you? Offered to cook for me one time.

I have noticed some clients tip. If you initially tipped for good service, but then at some point in your regular visits stopped tipping and just paid regular rate, how did she react? Didn't seem to notice.

If you are still tipping and not getting special treatment, are you not, as a regular, paying more for her services than all the random clients she is seeing? What is your motivation for this? I continued to leave a modest tip, not as much as initially.

If you are no longer seeing your ATF, why did you stop? She went UTR due to a stalker (not me).

Thank you to all who respond. Welcome

Edited by Nightrain
fat finger

Do you consider your return clients to be more valuable than your random clients?

Not really treating all clients equally is what makes a random client and regular one.

Do you, over time, tire of your regular clients? Or do you work harder to keep them?

I only grow tired of those who think that being a regular means their reward is more time for way less money.

Of course, baked goods, small gifts, lunches and even the occasional freebie.

Do you have a regular client that tips? Does this, over time, tend to breed contempt for him as an easy trick?

Sometimes they tip sometimes they don't. I don't know why that would breed contempt unless your assuming that one is ungrateful for the gesture.

There is usually isn't a need to fire regulars, I have asked several gents I have seen only once to not contact me again but never a regular. They usually just run their course.

Laplace, I get the impression that you're a mathematically and statistically minded individual. I applaud that. But I think that you're going to find nothing but statistical noise with these questions ... when it comes to personal experiences, YMMV.

I've had women that invested more energy in me over time, or grew lazy, etc. Those who were motivated with money and priced themselves out of my range, and those who performed just as well or even lowered their rates over time. All of the above is the answer.

When you're dealing with humans, you can't expect them to make a lot of rational sense. The fact that you have "observed some things that do not seem logical" is probably the understatement of the month when applied to romance in general, and in particular, this hobby. :)

So way to approach these client-provider interactions is to hope for the best, expect the worst, and have a plan B.

No, not at all. If you start off giving mediocre service, why would they return?

I would not say I work harder, but I try to be intuitive to their needs. We have to keep things fresh, fun and passionate.

Of course. There are always some special connections, and we go to dinner, have extended time, special rates, cooked meals, gifts, etc. Consideration and respect go a long ways.

I don't have anyone that regularly tips. Tips and even the littlest gifts are appreciated. I received the most beautiful card last week!

No, i have not fired a regular. If it got a point where I could not give good service, I would though.

About seven months, my FBSM gal has been my fave. For many months, I went once a week. Do I get it "special," well we hug for a long time, occasionally kiss, I feel her up, she gets topless. I get naked and hug her, so I doubt she does all that with her other clients, but I would not know. I doubt it.

I have seen her less and less, only because of some her quirkiness which can get annoying. However, she is a genuine sweetheart, and I don't foresee NOT going to her again, but it will be once or twice a month tops.

To answer your main question, I do think I get more of a special treatment. I am 90% sure of that, but again, I don't really know.

Oh, and I always tip. Her rates are low, and not in line with the typical FBSM rates. And no, she is not taking additional clients, so don't PM me.

1. 2 years give or take a year 2. Overtime the service evolved with her. I would say better. 3. She definitely goes the extra mile without me having to ask. 4. I don't know the answer to this. 5. I would say because I like her. 6. I plan to see her again. Some time soon.

I think ALL of my clients are valuble to me. Even the newbies. You really have to be a asshole for me to not give you the benefit of the doubt

Fortunately, regulars are not so regular that I get annoyed with them

yes, several times with several clients

yes, and why would this breed contempt. My regular clients are friends with boundaries intact.

No, never

I will say I have lost a client to the grim reaper, and yes that hurt.

How long have your ATFs held that status? About a year

Over time, have you found the quality of their service improved or declined? Service stayed the same.

Over time, did your ATF ever do anything special for you? Not sure. She never cancelled on me and somehow she was always available at the time I requested so maybe that can be considered special.

If you are no longer seeing your ATF, why did you stop? She retired.

Laplace, I get the impression that you're a mathematically and statistically minded individual. I applaud that. But I think that you're going to find nothing but statistical noise with these questions ... when it comes to personal experiences, YMMV.

I've had women that invested more energy in me over time, or grew lazy, etc. Those who were motivated with money and priced themselves out of my range, and those who performed just as well or even lowered their rates over time. All of the above is the answer.

When you're dealing with humans, you can't expect them to make a lot of rational sense. The fact that you have "observed some things that do not seem logical" is probably the understatement of the month when applied to romance in general, and in particular, this hobby. :)

So way to approach these client-provider interactions is to hope for the best, expect the worst, and have a plan B.

"The race does not always go to the swift, or the battle to the strong." But that is the way to bet.

Thank you for all the responses. I am trying to figure something out. I have 5 responses from clients, which I realize is not statistically significant, but already I see an interesting trend. 4 of the 5 report consistent or improving sessions. Some of these tipped some did not. The one client who indicated he started out tipping high and then reduced his tip over time reported declining quality in his sessions.

Which brings me to my point.

We clients are doing this activity instead of slapping the monkey, presumably because it meets some need. We return to the same provider because they excel at meeting that need. And many clients tip in gratitude for that.

But to the provider, we are an income stream. As a business, they are going to do what is required to keep those most lucrative income streams flowing well. That means little favors like most businesses give out. (I am waiting for a ball cap with her picture :D) If a highly lucrative account suddenly becomes less so (was tipping, now is not) the temptation to reduce service may be there even though they are paying as much as other customers.

This is indicated by the unanimous consent of the providers who responded that they do not value their regular clients any more than their random clients. This result surprised me, since I assumed that a screened, safe, known client would have more value as a reliable income stream than an unknown quantity.

I found one of Luce's comments to be most enlightening: "There is usually isn't a need to fire regulars. <snip> They usually just run their course." It seems that, after time, the client is likely to eventually realize his real role, or find another provider that meets his needs, and move on. (unless a relationship develops, which is another topic)

If you started out tipping well as a client, it seems you are locked into the position of continuously paying more for your favorites services than her other clients. Any attempt to reduce your payment to that of her other clients will likely result in reduced service. I can understand this behavior from a "hurt feelings" standpoint, but not from a business stand point.

As Fork pointed out, logic does not apply in this hobby.

But to the provider, we are an income stream. As a business, they are going to do what is required to keep those most lucrative income streams flowing well. That means little favors like most businesses give out. (I am waiting for a ball cap with her picture :D) If a highly lucrative account suddenly becomes less so (was tipping, now is not) the temptation to reduce service may be there even though they are paying as much as other customers.

As a counterpoint, what's quite common is that regulars get "grandfathered in" when a provider raises her rates, and keeps charging regulars the old rates. Not all do this, of course.

But when it happens, it means that an hour with the regular is less lucrative than an hour with a new guy. This implies that there's some added value in a regular client for the provider (maybe just a reliable income stream, or perhaps less anxiety, or perhaps even a little more enjoyment)

Quotes: Laplace and Fork

As Fork pointed out, logic does not apply in this hobby.

I say:

Ditto, and why does logic not apply? Because of the human factor. Machinery you can apply mathematical logic too. Humans you cannot. It is part of the human equation. It is the way we are hard wired by nature. And it definitely keeps us interesting to others.

about 2 years

The sex got better but customer service got worse.

Yes. She was comfortable doing some less-than-usual activities with me.

N/A

N/A

I wasn't enjoying our visits anymore. I like how Lucy puts it (although she wasn't my ATF), "I ran my course."

I've never tipped so I can't answer those questions. I would occasionally give gifts that were very thoughtful, things that spoke to her personality and sense of beauty.

It's been about three years since I've had an ATF. I've met a few that could hold that position again but I suppose the ATF thing has "run its course" too. Speaking for myself, I'm no longer interested in that kind of drama.

For the clients who have, or have had ATFs they return to frequently:

How long have your ATFs held that status? Almost three years and counting. :)

Over time, have you found the quality of their service improved or declined? It varies. Depends on our mood and so many other factors. It is real. Sometimes its sensual and "loving" like and sometimes its just fucking. Sometimes its not good because of whatever. Sometimes its the best ever.

Over time, did your ATF ever do anything special for you? Yes. Those extra things, extra time, a thoughtful call at just the right moment. Cancelling someone else to see me. Traveling to see me. Trying out different condoms to see what works best for me - she is really loyal to a brand that just doesn't work well for me. Tons of things like that over the years, all while maintaining the boundries.

I always get her food and drinks and gifts. She treats me well and I enjoy seeing her smile. Not really a tip for "good service".

If you are still tipping and not getting special treatment, are you not, as a regular, paying more for her services than all the random clients she is seeing? What is your motivation for this? I give gifts because I am giving a gift. I don't expect anything in return. I really don't care what anyone else is paying her, tip or not. If I won Powerball 100 times I still couldn't pay her enough.

If you are no longer seeing your ATF, why did you stop? I did stop seeing her briefly because I thought it was best. But what I gained from that time was knowing that the reason I initially saw her was no longer the reason I continued to see her. I saw her intially because I thought that sex was missing from my life. What I found in the time that I stopped seeing her was that she had been missing from my life. No, its not what you think. There is still the boundary. It still is what it is, and never will be anything else. But she is a hell of a lot of fun to spend time with and worth every penny. I do have another ATF for a couple of months now who is amazing in her own ways. And I will continue to see my ATF of three years and counting. And maybe I will add another, because deep down I am a slut and can't ever stick with one woman unless she will let me stick another woman every now and then.

I have now seen the same provider several times in a row. I have asked others for advice, but observed some things that do not seem logical. Since this is a new experience for me, and everyone keeps saying this is not a relationship, I have some questions.

Mostly yes I do

I give the same level of effort throughout. The only time I have tired of a client is if he gets too clingy and pouts if I can't spend some OTC time with him. Then ther the "chat" to sort it.

Yes I have

The super regs (every week) do not tip and I would not let them. Other less regular regs, some do and some don;t and no I don;t see them as easy.

Yes I have. For getting too involved and one for insisting I had to get off when we were together. A great way to induce paralyzing performance anxiety.

A really good post BTW.

How long have your ATFs held that status?I had one ATF over 4 years and a couple of others around 2 years. Not at the same time though. I do visit other providers while I have an ATF just for some variety. I visit my ATF about two times for every new one I visit.

Over time, have you found the quality of their service improved or declined? Improved or stayed the same. The improvement was getting to know her and her knowing me better. The knowing part I think makes it more comfortable and the time more relaxed. She knows what I like etc. And I know what she likes/dislikes.

Over time, did your ATF ever do anything special for you?Yes. Towards the end all the ATFs would meet me on very short notice and would allow for a little extra time or actually have a meal or treat a few times. I don't expect that it just happens once in awhile.

I have noticed some clients tip. If you initially tipped for good service, but then at some point in your regular visits stopped tipping and just paid regular rate, how did she react?I don't usually tip moneywise (I have on a few occasions but as a rule I don't) I did make some appointments around the holidays and their birthdays a few times where I give extra and I bring a bottle of wine and a small gift. We just talk for a little while and treat it as a dinner date nothing else. Just relaxing and talking between two friends and a free time for her even though I am taking up some of the alotted time.

If you are still tipping and not getting special treatment, are you not, as a regular, paying more for her services than all the random clients she is seeing? What is your motivation for this?N/A

ATF #1 - retired and got married

ATF #2 - i moved from area

ATF #3 - retired and she moved from the area

ATF #4? - saw her once and thought I had found another ATF and she retired/quit, disappointed as she seemed to be a lot like my other ATFs and it would have been fun to see if that would have developed.What a first date though :D

Lots of questions but I will just say I saw my ATF once a week- to once every 2 weeks for years. We continued to see each other after she married. I would like to pretend that she liked me as much as I liked her.

I always paid her and tipped if I had extra in my pocket.

The sex was off the charts and never diminished. She was that good.

What made her my ATF? The connection and trust. We knew intimate details of each other's life that has not been repeated.

I still go to my basement and pout over not seeing her.

Still looking for an replacement ATF.

Edited by inkspot
sp

The only time I tip is if the session goes over on time. I never see anyone without reviews so I guess I know what to expect going into it. I had an ATF for probably 10 years, we didn't see each other much because of the distance apart but when we did it was great every time. She met me a few times away from work which was cool. She raised her prices enough now that I won't see her again. More power to her, just out of my range.