Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

My first rant this year.....guys...

42 posts in this topic

Why is it so hard to offer any kind of basic information about yourselves when you email?

How do we ladies know if we want to see you based on your responses to our adds. The only thing I get based on your responses is that many of you seem to be drier then a popcorn fart in personality. And if that is the case I don't want to spend a hour or two with you. Pure torture to have to deal with a guy that just grunts cave man style. Just sayin'.......

So it has to be that way. Oh my friend if only we could pick our playmates like they do us.

There is the possibility that some of us are drier than a popcorn fart and this is the best chance we have at spending time with a lady.

I think I've asked this before and never got an answer but what do you want to know? Its not like we are seeking any kind of relationship so anything past length and time of the appointment seems like a waste.

The only thing I get based on your responses is that many of you seem to be drier then a popcorn fart in personality.

But our friends "Andy J" and "Ben F" have great personalities, LOL

Tsk-tsk.

There are many reasons men seek paid pussy. For me, it's because I'm too fucking old to play the game anymore. Besides the quality of chick who'll actually go out with me is, shall we say, less than inspiring? The young, cute things could care less if I have a great personality and a reasonably sized weener. I think perhaps you're speaking of those who can't get laid because they don't have the personality for it. Would you deny them access to you? Isn't their money just as green? The burden to bring them along, it seems to me, rests with the wonderful gals like you. Perhaps that's frustrating, but does it demand "rant" status? Oh, Jez...

The vast majority of providers I correspond with prefer a brief, to the point intro message as opposed to a Harlequin novel.

Do we get a price discount for being charming and entertaining?

I think I've asked this before and never got an answer but what do you want to know? Its not like we are seeking any kind of relationship so anything past length and time of the appointment seems like a waste.

I'll take a stab at this from the guy's perspective, which may be good enough because I have some similar selection criteria.

- If all you want is to get your rocks off, fine - anything past scheduling information is superfluous.

- On the other hand, some of us old farts need time to recharge between rounds (if we even get a 2nd round). Therefore it is handy if we (she & I) have something more than popcorn farts for the interlude. Not looking for an LTR, but can we maintain an interesting conversation?

So the morale of the story is:

For some gals it doesn't matter, but if she's intends to be more than a warm receptacle, then you better be able to uphold your end of the discussion.

Do we get a price discount for being charming and entertaining?

No, you get past the entrance exam :D

So it has to be that way. Oh my friend if only we could pick our playmates like they do us.

Miss, I love your photos and have enjoyed your back posts, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted.

You are a woman. WE are paying YOU. You can be as selective as you wish.

It probably goes without saying, but 95 percent of your clients are seeing you because they could never score with a woman like you in real life. You are perfectly within your rights to limit your client base to the remaining 5 percent who meet your personal standards. So why haven't you done so if this is so important?

We already know deep inside that we're not good enough for you. Why rub our noses in it?

Why is it so hard to offer any kind of basic information about yourselves when you email?.....

...Pure torture to have to deal with a guy that just grunts cave man style. Just sayin'.......

Humm,..... interesting.

(I added a second word to my post so I wouldn't be that guy who just grunts).

Just maybe a brief "about me" could be an option, when sending an email to a YL!

Miss, I love your photos and have enjoyed your back posts, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted.

It probably goes without saying, but 95 percent of your clients are seeing you because they could never score with a woman like you in real life. You are perfectly within your rights to limit your client base to the remaining 5 percent who meet your personal standards. So why haven't you done so if this is so important?

We already know deep inside that we're not good enough for you. Why rub our noses in it?

I thought the MonetMarie comment was funny. After all, she basically has to play with the fat, ugly slobs that make appointments. Yeah, she could always so no, but every business person has to deal with clients that are less than desirable. We get to pick her. She gets to deal with us. She didn't say that we were "not good enough" for her. You put words/intentions into her post that weren't there. This is no white knight effort by the way. I am long past that.

Well it could be in part due to men being simple creatures that get easily confused by all the mixed messages you ladies send out. Many of your sisters in the profession will quickly label as a "time waster" any guy that includes more info than time, place and how much they're going to spend. God forbid any attempt to make a personal connection with someone you're interested in by supplying info about yourself or asking questions about her before making a decision.

I would suggest that those of you ladies that might like a little more interaction before meeting say so in your ads.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

The only thing I get based on your responses is that many of you seem to be drier then a popcorn fart in personality.

Recent case in point. Email arrives, request is made. The email is dryer then a popcorn fart.

I see a pattern here.:cool:

Who cares! He's paying you and if he doesn't want to talk he can, you get paid eitherway

Why is it so hard to offer any kind of basic information about yourselves when you email?

Why is it so hard for you to accept that, generally, men aren't as verbal as women?

How do we ladies know if we want to see you based on your responses to our adds.

Man: "I have some Benji's"

Hooker: "Yes!!"

Seems pretty simple to me. :cool:

How do we ladies know if we want to see you based on your responses to our adds. The only thing I get based on your responses is that many of you seem to be drier then a popcorn fart in personality. And if that is the case I don't want to spend a hour or two with you. Pure torture to have to deal with a guy that just grunts cave man style. Just sayin'.......

On the other hand in my daily professional life that involves dealing with lots of people i frequently wish some would just stfu - couple grunts would be relief!

Jez, you are a glutton for punishment. Are you old enough to remember the book Catch 22? Those that will get your point are already not the problem you rant about. Those that are the problem won't get the point. Catch 22.

But thanks for the popcorn fart reference - haven't heard it in quite some time.:)

Oh my friend if only we could pick our playmates like they do us.

Actually you can pick them based out of the ones who contact you. One problem is you make less.:rolleyes:

Just maybe a brief "about me" could be an option, when sending an email to a YL!

I think, as with so, so many things in this endeavor, how verbal one should be with a YL is a case-by-case thing. I'm sure there is a happy medium between a grunt and a case of the TL;DR (too long; didn't read) that would be appropriate for a wide range of ladies. Not exactly sure what that is, though.

There is a fair amount of "secrecy" within all this, but I wouldn't be against sharing some general personality, preferences information. My default is not to offer that in an email. But, if a provider were to ask "tell me a little about..." that would be fine. That has never happened, though.

In terms of description I've always liked SFUMAWB--

short fat ugly middle aged white boy...TMI??

you ask a good question there, Jez - and described the quintessential 'hobbyist'

they don't stop to consider that YOU choose to see them - they're under the delusion that it's all their call.

and that's when that old ennui* begins to set in - popcorn fart indeed!

* en·nui (on-we )

n.

Listlessness and dissatisfaction resulting from lack of interest; boredom: "The servants relieved their ennui with gambling and gossip about their masters" (John Barth).

[French, from Old French enui, from ennuyer, to annoy, bore; see annoy.]

Word History: Were they alive today, users of Classical Latin might be surprised to find that centuries later a phrase of theirs still survives, although as a single word. The phrase mihi in odi est (literally translated as "to me in a condition of dislike or hatred is"), meaning "I hate or dislike," gave rise to the Vulgar Latin verb *inodire, "to make odious," the source of the Old French verb ennuyer or anoier, "to annoy, bore." This was borrowed into English by around 1275 as anoien, our annoy. From the Old French verb a noun meaning "worry, boredom" was derived, which became ennui in modern French. This noun, with the sense "boredom," was borrowed into English in the 18th century, perhaps filling a need in polite, cultivated society.

oh PItt, i sense some white knightery in troll's clothing

exactly, Bit, as well as your other post. with very few exceptions, providers are people too, and are looking for job 'satisfaction' beyond the obvious.

I see now that I'm guilty of this. To you in fact. Never considered it before. Thanks for letting me know.

but this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted.

You missed the point. She is stating she wishes she could choose. I think she is fully aware that its not that way, it's merely a wish.

There is really no way for us to know what each of you want unless it is specified

by you. There is always the chance that we come across as being odd or needy,

or something else that you do not like based on reasons that we cannot fathom.

While some providers provide information 'About Me' we do not know how much of

it to believe. When I do provide information about myself I end up wondering how

much of it providers remember. Usually the answer is 'not much.'

This is one place where both having a P411 ID is a big help. Fill out your P411 profile. This is where you can put all the juicy details of what you do & don't like (special dress requests, what you drink, music, etc.). Then when you book (through P411) she can check your profile and address your wants & desires.

For example, my preferred drink during a typical session is sparkling water. Several gals have had it on hand for our time together. Another "fetish" is thigh-high stockings; also granted by those who pay attention.