Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luvsex1

Does UTF include CIM?

26 posts in this topic

No. Not all ladies provide that.

Agreed.

For some, if you want CIM, wrap the rascal.

For some, if you want CIM, wrap the rascal.

If it's wrapped, that's not what I would call CIM.

I would say no. Look at reviews and websites for more info. To me its not something to be expected. You must be clean and even then it may be problematic. Some of the best at UTF may not CIM but are still critically great. It is still a YMMV thing.

When a provider advertises UTF, does that usually include CIM?

in a word - "no"

short answer: no.

what fascinates me is when reviews include both TF and UTF. how does that exactly work?

what fascinates me is when reviews include both TF and UTF. how does that exactly work?

Probably she starts with UTF, then switches to TF before he CIM. I guess that's SOP for some ASP's.

LOL :P

NO...UTF is by itself a very YMMV proposition. Both UTF and/or CIM are sometimes menu items that can be purchased separately. If one or both are advertised as part of the main menu but not delivered that's a kind of bait and switch advertising. BTW reviews should not be used as a form of advertising for any particular service as the lady always has the option of treating each client individually.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

No. And you might want to give a "heads up" before you "tally ho!":eek:

UTF does not imply CIM, but some providers allow that type of finish. Check reviews if the lack of CIM is a deal breaker, otherwise, just ask before the fun starts...

If you're both on P411 you might check the section on "activities enjoyed in private life" for BBBJCIM or BBBJNQNS.

If you're both on P411 you might check the section on "activities enjoyed in private life" for BBBJCIM or BBBJNQNS.

I usually leave CIM out of my reviews as ymmv. When I see a lady that insists on CIM I enjoy it with her but omit it in the review since I would never assume its her normal thing.

As noted p411 lists it and you will probably find a few ladies that consider it norm with you.

UTF -- You are reasonable looking and took a shower

TF -- You dirty old bastard!

I thought it was part of the package. But I always ask because sometimes a person might have other ideas of where they want to shoot that stuff. But personally I a thought it was combined act.

Your,

Monet Marie

All tigers (CIM ) are animals ,but not all animals (UTF) are tigers.

Btw Bengali tigers are (NQNS) !

I thought it was part of the package.

God bless those girls who do this, but it's definitely not part of the package. I'd say less than 50% of girls who do UTF will allow CIM. More like 20%.

God bless those girls who do this, but it's definitely not part of the package. I'd say less than 50% of girls who do UTF will allow CIM. More like 20%.

Well, not to be gross, but what happens if not? A mess everywhere? Wouldn't that take away from the whole experience?:confused:

Well, not to be gross, but what happens if not? A mess everywhere? Wouldn't that take away from the whole experience?:confused:

Absolutely, it takes away from the whole experience.

It can range from a deft switch to the hand, or in some cases to the girl trying to get a far away as possible, waving her hands like she just saw a cockroach or something. That's a real buzz kill.

Of course, UTF is often just a warm up to the main event (intercourse) and a guy doesn't necessarily cum till much later.

Not that I blame girls who don't take it in the mouth. I wouldn't! :cool: But I love it when they do.

One thing for sure if a provider does UTF, you definitely better make sure she is ok with CIM. ablow.gif

LOL....I'm no expert....but I think its called a "facial." :cool:

And for many, it adds to the experience. Although, one lady did threaten to kick my ass if I got any in her hair..........

Guys, be polite: Find out where you can dump BEFORE you pump!

Now that's more like it. Holly you and I need to meet up!

:)

On the flip side I think 100% of the guys lap up every ounce possible during DATY.

"Mess??" LOL! I can't ever remember considering my cum a mess!

I know some guys like to make it look like "her teeth are melting"!!!:D, but it has never really been my thing, so I have never asked. I've only had one provider request it from me.