a petite bbw......

30 posts in this topic

how is that even possible? :D

It's not.

To some women, short = petite.

To me petite = small, not a whale.

I get it.

The classic bbw is obese with a rather, to very large, body. A petite bbw is a girl who is "thick"* but one step beyond with a belly and other features that are a precursor to fatness.

They fit into the cute "chubby" range rather than obese. That's my take on it, and I kinda like it!

I always thought I liked "spinners" or athletic girls because I'm very athletic, but actually I like girls who are a little chubby. It's cute, cuddly, and somehow it relaxes me.

* Which means large curves without rolls or a big belly,

I get it.

The classic bbw is obese with a rather, to very large, body. A petite bbw is a girl who is "thick"* but one step beyond with a belly and other features that are a precursor to fatness.

They fit into the cute "chubby" range rather than obese. That's my take on it, and I kinda like it!

I always thought I liked "spinners" or athletic girls because I'm very athletic, but actually I like girls who are a little chubby. It's cute, cuddly, and somehow it relaxes me.

* Which means large curves without rolls or a big belly,

I was thinking more like 5' 5" 250lbs is BBW. 5' 0" 250lbs is petite BBW.

Haha!

I don't think that's what the ladies are thinking.

Meanwhile, I'm 6 foot and 250 so a woman that size would be like my entire body compressed into a tiny package. A session would turn into my version of the Scottish Highland Games!

strong_man.jpg

Not sure if want.

"Petite" actually refers to short limbs, not just a short person. Check the dimensions on petite sizes at the mall.

That sounds like midget class sumo. :D

It's a codeword for an obese midget.:cool:

I do think the nomenclature is rather confusing.

There are no real clear-cut words for "in-betweenie" BBWs (someone not 'obese' but rather a size 16 or so). Got any ideas? I've heard the term "smaller BBW" but that seems confusing as well. Or "smaller fat". It's too bad there aren't many people willing to acknowledge that body size exists on a spectrum rather than black and white, 'fat' or 'thin'.

I do think the nomenclature is rather confusing.

There are no real clear-cut words for "in-betweenie" BBWs (someone not 'obese' but rather a size 16 or so). Got any ideas? I've heard the term "smaller BBW" but that seems confusing as well. Or "smaller fat". It's too bad there aren't many people willing to acknowledge that body size exists on a spectrum rather than black and white, 'fat' or 'thin'.

Sure, there are gray areas....that being said, size 16 is pretty damned big.

Sure, there are gray areas....that being said, size 16 is pretty damned big.

I understand how it can seem that way based on who gets visually represented in media like tv and magazines, but just for some perspective, the average woman is a size 14. And below is what turns up as a size 16 in Google...you may still call this 'pretty damn big' but this looks gorgeous to me. Different people are attracted to different sizes. And that's okay! :P

tumblr_lgj02o0hm81qh1v6ro1_400.png

I understand how it can seem that way based on who gets visually represented in media like tv and magazines, but just for some perspective, the average woman is a size 14. And below is what turns up as a size 16 in Google...you may still call this 'pretty damn big' but this looks gorgeous to me. Different people are attracted to different sizes. And that's okay! :P

Yes, that's about what I pictured as a size 16. That's more than a woman, that's a hippo.

Size 10 - 12 is much better.

Yes, that's about what I pictured as a size 16. That's more than a woman, that's a hippo.

More cushion for the pushin'.

Thin may be in, but fat's where it's at.

Nobody wants a bone but a dog.

More than a handful is just wasteful.

Surfer's delight; Tall, Thin, and flat as a board.

You can never be too thin.

Take a side and stick to it;

Leave those with more to love, to those who love it...

Perhaps it's possible if BBW is does not mean big beautiful woman in this case.

Do you have a phone number for her? :P

Since you boys don't shop, most retail stores sell clothes for petite women and YES, it is for SHORT women! :eek: Also, the sizes for petite can and DO go as large as 16. :eek:

Another thing, I find offense at you boys referring us curvy girls, that do wear sizes between 10-16, hippos. I wear, because I have since I was a young teen have had a luscious booty and hips, between a 12, and a 14. I work out daily, and not just any exercise, but advanced yoga which makes me very flexible and able to be strong enough to do my job - YET, I still have a curvaceous frame. I will never be a skinny rail nor a bodybuilder(yuck, who wants to look sick). On top of that, I do not eat sweets, I do not stock any processed food in my house, and I love veggies, fruits, lean meats. I eat very healthy cause I am super conscious of what I put into my body - YET, I STILL have a curvaceous frame.

How dare you call us heavy ladies names, assuming you know the reasons? How dare you think it is ok to sit behind your computer and judge us when you aren't standing in front of the mirror and looking at yourself saying those hurtful words? Next time, just keep your mouth shut. As my momma always said, "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."

Lastly, put me off your list - I don't tolerate nor see shallow Hal's. Plus, why would you want to? I am a "hippo", remember?! :rolleyes:

Sultry Kitten

Since you boys don't shop, most retail stores sell clothes for petite women and YES, it is for SHORT women! :eek: Also, the sizes for petite can and DO go as large as 16. :eek:

Another thing, I find offense at you boys referring us curvy girls, that do wear sizes between 10-16, hippos. I wear, because I have since I was a young teen have had a luscious booty and hips, between a 12, and a 14. I work out daily, and not just any exercise, but advanced yoga which makes me very flexible and able to be strong enough to do my job - YET, I still have a curvaceous frame. I will never be a skinny rail nor a bodybuilder(yuck, who wants to look sick). On top of that, I do not eat sweets, I do not stock any processed food in my house, and I love veggies, fruits, lean meats. I eat very healthy cause I am super conscious of what I put into my body - YET, I STILL have a curvaceous frame.

How dare you call us heavy ladies names, assuming you know the reasons? How dare you think it is ok to sit behind your computer and judge us when you aren't standing in front of the mirror and looking at yourself saying those hurtful words? Next time, just keep your mouth shut. As my momma always said, "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all."

Lastly, put me off your list - I don't tolerate nor see shallow Hal's. Plus, why would you want to? I am a "hippo", remember?! :rolleyes:

Sultry Kitten

Yep, same. Anyone so overly interested in thin fetishism can just strike me off the list, too! My weight is a great asshole detector ;)

Yep, same. Anyone so overly interested in thin fetishism can just strike me off the list, too! My weight is a great asshole detector ;)

So, you're saying that if a man is not attracted to women who look like a cross between Rosie O'Donnell and Melissa McCarthy are fetishists and/or assholes?

Wow.

So, you're saying that if a man is not attracted to women who look like a cross between Rosie O'Donnell and Melissa McCarthy are fetishists and/or assholes?

Wow.

While both your(your's and her's) contentions fall into the realm of opinion, I would say her "asshole detector" seems to be working just fine. :cool:

nice post, Sultry.

i like the new PC euphemism of 'non-thin' which skirts the pejorative implications of fat,lazy, etc.

personally, i dig a gal with extra meat on her bones, not that i'm a brontosaurus or nuthin, at least anymore. so count me in the fetishist club - i think the asshole one is pretty overcrowded these days

Wow.

You know very well that you're purposefully missing the point. I point you toward a statement I made upthread-- "Different people are attracted to different sizes. And that's okay!"

A non-asshole guy who isn't attracted to larger bodies simply says something like "no thanks, not for me". The hippo comment though? Asshole detector WORKING.

You would have to pay me a substantial, dare I say sizeable, amount of money to tolerate a naked Melissa McCarthy.:cool:

You would have to pay me a substantial, dare I say sizeable, amount of money to tolerate a naked Melissa McCarthy.:cool:

+1.

In fact, I'd sooner take it in the ass than bang Melissa McCarthy. Of course both are entirely hypothetical, because neither is happening. Ever. :cool:

...and I hope I do get an infraction for this! Finally an infraction that's well worth it! So feel free modS...infraction me away!

ok

Shamelessly lifted from an Eccie member:

SL'S Provider Classification Schedule

Spinner: 100 rule

Petite: Under 5'2" and Less than 110 lbs

Average: 100-140

Curvy: 140-160

Voluptuous: 140-160 (Must Have Small Waist)

Amazon: 160-250 (above 5'8")

WHOA: 250-325

Small BBW: 160-225 (under 5'4")

BBW: 160-500 (over 5'4")

WTF: 500+

This provides a common reference point for defining various body styles. Some have (unfairly) acquired negative implications.......i.e. BBW means "fat." They're just words.

For the record, I would happily accept the term BBW to describe the size 16 woman in the pic Brookeramey posted. And if I ever had the opportunity, I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.......'cause that's a beautiful woman!

A lot of chicks seem to have trouble understanding the difference between voluptous/curvy (say, Selma Hayek, Patricia Arquette, Beyonce) and being so fat that you can use the stomach fat folds as a parachute.

Whenever I get an email from a chick saying she's a "bbw", I prepare for the worst: reinforcing floors with steel beams, unhinging doors, etc.:cool: