Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
macho

Mexican, Italian, or American?

19 posts in this topic

Which cuisine does she not like? :rolleyes:

Out side of that, anyone of them could be detrimental to the "freshness" of the oral cavity. Mouthwash would be a good idea for later in the evening.

Ask her if she has a favorite restaurant or a place she's heard of and wishes to try.

Ask her if she has a favorite restaurant or a place she's heard of and wishes to try.

What are you in the mood for my dear?

That's the ticket!

There is American !

Ok take her to Mexican then have a grappa in a bistro and have sex with her while listening to the national anthem.

I vote Mexican food. Order the biggest bean burrito they have on the menu.

Something that she likes.

Yes.

Or something you like. Jeez! She charging for dinner? Unless she's bringing down the rates, it's about you! As the line in "Pretty Woman" was (paraphrasing): "the seduction thing? You know I'm a sure thing?"

+1!! Find out what SHE likes, and then take her there! It's not rocket science!

I vote Mexican food. Order the biggest bean burrito they have on the menu.

Man I was thinking the same thing. The correct answer is Mexican.

Depends on a lot of factors. If you are paying for her time at the restaurant, go wherever you want. If it is after a session or on her day off, ask her what she's in the mood for and check the reviews on Yelp. Lots of subpar restaurants in Denver.

Actually, I'd recommend someplace other than Mexican or Italian. Perhaps Indian, Thai, Vietnamese, or even sushi. Ask her what she likes. A lot of people hate Mexican food.

How robust is your digestive system?

the correct answer, of course, is a French restaurant!

What type of restaurant should I take a provider to?

Well, if you decide on Italian - stay away from spaghetti. It's messy. Not a good first impression.

Just keep in mind 3-4 restaurants. And at time of meeting ask her preference (as u can't predict her mood before hand). And just go to a mutually agreed upon place so that both parties enjoy.

Be careful with spicy sauces. I like my food hot. Once, an ASP an I cooked together. I had a real spicy sauce I liked. After eating food, we jumped in bed. The lingering spice on my tongue was a bit too much for DATY.

Somewhere you both like - you know your preferences, make some suggestions. And what does her being a provider have anything to do with choosing a restaurant? (I think I have the "chicken dinner winner" answer :rolleyes:)

On the other hand, if she really likes the spaghetti sauce in that restaurant, a spill in the right place could end up being a good thing :P