Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brennyn

Why are AMERICAN GIRLS so bitchy, mean, jealous & selfish?!

38 posts in this topic

As a LADY in the industry who is NOT from this country, I have to ask if ANYONE can shed some light as to why the girls/women of this country are SO Self-absorbed, Selfish, Self-centered jealous, mean, gossipy and BITCHY??!? I have had this same conversation with women OUT of the business from this country and others. We are dumbfounded! :confused: 1st of all, I LIVE by the Golden Rule and I AM KIND, COMMASIONATE, HELPFUL, (even if it puts me out a bit or changes my wants!) & HONEST (to a fault, I'm told, but I'M NOT changing!) :rolleyes: I LOVE people, animals, children, friends and family (Not all at the same time...maybe friends, and maybe I could be swayed to do the od animal... it IS in my fantasies from time to time, but I DON'T want to get hurt, right?!)

Anyway... I digress. The women (and most people of this "fine, Christian" country live on the planet of "ME"! What can I do for me? Why can't these people get out of MY way?! What's in it for ME? Can I get people to be better for ME? How can I screw her/him over to make ME look better?! How can I lie in this situation to improve MY chances?! The list goes on...

Thoughts, comments, retorts, remarks, arguments, questions...

I WOULD VALUE ANY INSIGHT!!! :o

Cheers~

~Brennyn XOXO

[snip]

Edited by boink36
Advertising removed.

In my experience most of the women I deal with in and out of the business are quite nice. I noticed that you mentioned Christian women. I have noticed that in general the louder people proclaim their Christianity the less Christ like they act.

offhand i'd say

1 they're living totally in the world

2 a lot of american men are assholes

3 the combination causes all the symptoms you mentioned.

I have noticed that in general the louder people proclaim their Christianity the less Christ like they act.

+1

Spend a week in Vilnius or Varna, and you'll never touch an American woman again.:cool:

I am not sure which societal circles you run in , it sounded to me like you were describing a American high school. The American women whom I know are not like the ones you describe. I am not so naive as to not think that there aren't any like the ones you describe, but those types you will find in every country.

TO NOTE; I AM NOT SO SURE I would want to come on here with a first post putting down your American counter-parts. There are many fine ladies who write on here that I am proud to say are my sisters. And none of them have ever treated me badly.

why the girls/women of this country are SO Self-absorbed, Selfish, Self-centered jealous, mean, gossipy and BITCHY??!?

I AM KIND, COMPASSIONATE, HELPFUL,

You're SO kind and compassionate that you just called me 7 negative names?

mkay...:rolleyes:

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

2 a lot of american men are assholes.

Sooner or later, I somehow knew this was gonna end up being MY fault.....

To the OP: I'm sure you're a lovely, sweet, non-american woman, who really cares about us poor American guys dealing with all these bitchy ladies. But this post reads like an ad: "Come see me for NBGFE!" (New acronym.....non-bitchy girl friend experience.)

My take? A lot of non American women, and men in general, mistake strength and self reliance for bitchyness. Give me a strong, independant women every time. If you can't handle a real-live fire breathing American gal, then you're not a real-live American guy.

i am of the opinion that it matters not what country or religion you are from there is good and bad every where. there are always some rotten apples in the bunch due to up bringing or bad life experience growing up..i myself never judge until i get to know the person.

You're SO kind and compassionate that you just called me 7 negative names?

mkay...:rolleyes:

I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

I think Destiny nails it. The OP manages to spew out many lines of venom, but then accuses American women of being mean. Hmmm.

The group of "American women" is so vast and diverse, it is nonsensical to generalize in such a manner.

The great thing about America, unlike Cuba, is you can leave if you don't like it.

I am not sure which societal circles you run in , it sounded to me like you were describing a American high school. The American women whom I know are not like the ones you describe. I am not so naive as to not think that there aren't any like the ones you describe, but those types you will find in every country.

TO NOTE; I AM NOT SO SURE I would want to come on here with a first post putting down your American counter-parts. There are many fine ladies who write on here that I am proud to say are my sisters. And none of them have ever treated me badly.

VERY WELL PUT (& polite too)..... RE; TO NOTE

Having spent a great deal of time outside of this country I think I know where you are coming from; many American women think that being bitchy (not that they would view it that way) is a sign of strength. Or perhaps that is the only way that they see how to feel strong.

[snip] is displaying strength though she might not outwardly seen to be doing so. In fact, many American women might think that such a woman is not standing up for her 'rights' and is submitting to a traditional role unthinkingly.

As for where it comes from; it is part of our culture. 'Feminism' 'empowered' women to complain and 'bitch' and men decided (out of paternalism or wimpiness) to let them do so. Some men even think that a 'real man shuts up and takes it.'

I have heard that many younger women hate feminism but I have not seen much evidence of it.

BTW; I agree with others that your negative tone is in fact 'bitchy.'

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

As a LADY in the industry who is NOT from this country, I have to ask if ANYONE can shed some light as to why the girls/women of this country are SO Self-absorbed, Selfish, Self-centered jealous, mean, gossipy and BITCHY??!? I have had this same conversation with women OUT of the business from this country and others. We are dumbfounded! :confused: 1st of all, I LIVE by the Golden Rule and I AM KIND, COMMASIONATE, HELPFUL, (even if it puts me out a bit or changes my wants!) & HONEST (to a fault, I'm told, but I'M NOT changing!) :rolleyes: I LOVE people, animals, children, friends and family (Not all at the same time...maybe friends, and maybe I could be swayed to do the od animal... it IS in my fantasies from time to time, but I DON'T want to get hurt, right?!)

Anyway... I digress. The women (and most people of this "fine, Christian" country live on the planet of "ME"! What can I do for me? Why can't these people get out of MY way?! What's in it for ME? Can I get people to be better for ME? How can I screw her/him over to make ME look better?! How can I lie in this situation to improve MY chances?! The list goes on...

Cheers~

~Brennyn XOXO

[snip]

hey, so ahhhh, welcome to the Board.

that's quite an introduction.

In my experience most of the women I deal with in and out of the business are quite nice. I noticed that you mentioned Christian women. I have noticed that in general the louder people proclaim their Christianity the less Christ like they act.

+a million. That is the truth, some of the most lowdown scumbags I have met in this world are all about what good Christians they are. It would be laughable if it were not so tragic.

On a lighter side, I am sorry the OP has had this experience, I have met her and I think she is a wonderful lady, very kind so obviously she has run in to a few that have had their claws out I guess, but overall my experience especially in this hobby is I have met mostly some real nice ladies around here.

Ok so by now everyone knows I'm country as the day is long so here's my 2 cents and yep I expect change....

First off welcome to the GOOD OL' USA am sure ya came of your own Free will so ... if ya don't like it don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya hun..

Second nice way to introduce yourself am sure you'll made a lot of friends with your "I'm better then american women" attitude hahahaha

HERE'S YOUR SIGN

As a woman born in this country...first generation...been to other countries (in the general area of the world where I believe op is from) often to see my family...this is an unfair, stereotypical, generalization. It could just as easily be said that women from certain other countries are all violent drunks, or run-down, tired, bitter, pessimistic people (unfair stereotype). I mean just got to the post office on the right day in said "other country", or the few countries that belong to this little set of islands, and see the trash with filthy mouths, yelling obnoxiously, backhanding [snip] public. That's not everyone, but I could say "Why do women here act like this in public and think that it's OK!?!?They are all trash!!!" Seen it, and decided it wasn't everyone, just a select few, but maybe I'm not as judgmental as some.

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

OOOOOOO Sweetheart! I am here to help and I am glad you gave me a ring! It's not American girls, its the industry and the few bad eggs that make it horrible to trust anyone. 98% of us here are because we love interaction, sex, making people happy deep down, and the money is simply there to help back.

Well other ding dongs don't realize the real benefits emotionally this job can bring and want MONEY.

Just be you, and it takes a minute for the rest of the community to see which side you are on babe!

If american women were so wonderful, you ladys would have real jobs :P

If american women were so wonderful, you ladys would have real jobs :P

That's funny. lol What defines a real job? Maybe I don't have a "real job", but I know how to spell ladies. lol:cool:

Not sure what the op has experienced, but this has not been my experience. I have noticed the opposite. The ladies (not ladys) that I have met in this profession have been very compassionate caring people. Sorry you have had a bad experience. There are bad apples everywhere. It's too bad you ran into some. So sorry. I ran into a few this week. Funny story: they all had "real jobs" working in public positions where our tax dollars fund their salary.

Cheers~

~Brennyn XOXO

[snip]

Those comments could almost pass for boomerangs.

As a LADY in the industry who is NOT from this country, I have to ask if ANYONE can shed some light as to why the girls/women of this country are SO Self-absorbed, Selfish, Self-centered jealous, mean, gossipy and BITCHY??!? I have had this same conversation with women OUT of the business from this country and others. We are dumbfounded! :confused: 1st of all, I LIVE by the Golden Rule and I AM KIND, COMMASIONATE, HELPFUL, (even if it puts me out a bit or changes my wants!) & HONEST (to a fault, I'm told, but I'M NOT changing!) :rolleyes: I LOVE people, animals, [snip], friends and family (Not all at the same time...maybe friends, and maybe I could be swayed to do the od animal... it IS in my fantasies from time to time, but I DON'T want to get hurt, right?!)

Cheers~

~Brennyn XOXO

[snip]

Oh the Irony.

Interesting. The heading for this should read: "Why are some PEOPLE bitchy, mean...." To that question the answer is lots of reasons. I don't bother myself with those people or associate with them. Life is too short. Most of my interactions with people in this hobby are not that way. They seem to enjoy the moment and make sure I do to. I traveled all over the world and I do not believe one type of people or ethnicity has a corner on that market. There are great people and especially ladies everywhere. I do know this as a fact the ladies I see in CA and the few in Colorado are great persons. I found my attitude in dealing with them has a lot to do with how my experience is going to end up. Suggestion: start with respect, a smile and genuine decency and see where that takes you. It hasn't failed me yet.

If you're a black dude, you're much better off finding a girl outside the good ole USA. They'll treat you right, dress nice, and cook you a meal.

I had a Russian girlfriend once. Was amazed what she could whip up just with a few regular ingredients you had in the fridge.

The truth right here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuvdvv_frustrated-black-american-men-in-brazil-documentary_lifestyle#.UaurctKny2a

i thought black dudes were partial to fat white women :confused:

i thought black dudes were partial to fat white women :confused:

This common misconception is why many unfortunate unsuspecting black men get mauled by fat white women all the time :D