Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Is Your Favorite Sexual Position?

27 posts in this topic

Mine is missionary with the guy standing off the edge of the bed with my ass at the edge of the bed while rubbing my clit with my Hitachi Magic wand while my partner pounds my pussy. WOW! What a wonderful experience that is. Sometimes I cum so hard in this position I soak my partner and the bed.:o

What is your favorite sexual position and why?

Cowgirl!

With lots of access to "the girls!" :D

I would have to agree with Destiny me standing and her on the edge of the bed with her legs in the air. Or standing k9 with the lady up against a wall slightly bent over (perfect for the shower)

Doggie with me standing and her kneeling on the edge of the bed. As an ass man it offers me the best vantage point.

No one favorite, it kind of changes with the mood. Soft and romantic, hot and heavy, steamy and out of control.

But a really good one is on the kitchen counter. You can be rough or gentle, you have full access to the breasts, kissing, a multitude of angles for penetration and your balls bang against the counter for added pleasure and pain. Plus, you are near the fridge for a snack!

Good Stuff!!

Mine is missionary with the guy standing off the edge of the bed with my ass at the edge of the bed while rubbing my clit with my Hitachi Magic wand while my partner pounds my pussy. WOW! What a wonderful experience that is. Sometimes I cum so hard in this position I soak my partner and the bed.:o

With a couple of pillows under her ass, her thighs trapped between mine, her torso trapped between my forearms and fists pistoned into the mattress. "Head down, ass up," yes.

Doggie.

She can check her phone, and I can catch up on past episodes of Justified.:cool:

Doggie.

She can check her phone, and I can catch up on past episodes of Justified.:cool:

That's how I get my lover to watch Parks and Recreation.

I second Euclid...

#1: I call it the "Denver Side-Saddle", also known as "Side Straddle".

(see top middle)

depositphotos_12151593-Sexual-Position-Icon-8.jpg

#1.5: Sleeping Doggie

Doggie with me standing and her kneeling on the edge of the bed. As an ass man it offers me the best vantage point.

Amen brother - Amen.

GR, I didn't see a single position there I don't enjoy ;-)

Indeed.....however, she did say favorite :D

Mmmmm sounds erotic!

Destiny, you hit on my favorite..............me standing, her on the edge of the bed............both of us getting to see everything, and I either hold the ankles or push her thighs together with her knees bent, feet on my chest. Love it :)

Also doggie is another fave, with her hands pressed on the headboard..........or wall. Good hip motion.

I like it all, and I loved Destiny's description. Good ol' missionary is the best while kissing and whispering naughty and sweet things. These are probably best achieved with an SO.

Cowgirl.....no wait, Russian......no wait, 69......no, Doggy......damn!

Too many good choices. If forced to pick, I would probably go with Cowgirl since (a) as stated earlier, it allows an awesome view of "the girls", and (B) it doesn't feel quite like an hour at the gym for me.

I like Destiny's favorite. With one addition. Her toes in my mouth while I'm pounding away.

Would depend on who and when. Watching a great ass:D, bouncing boobs:D, the other girl:D:) or ????!!!

Id say cowgirl. But if there's not much waving in the ocean then mish. Lazy dog has its day but then reverse cowgirl can get its kimono going. Get on top of the kitchen counter and do the Denver side. Get in the shower and commence with the full carry. Dry off with full oral blow and you really have something to remember

Good head followed up with lay down doggie. It's a great position to grind away. Or, the girl bent over the bed, me standing...with another good deep grind. Yumm! :D

Although I most enjoy girl/girl I also love to take 3 boys at once.

I couldn't come up with a favorite. Each woman is built a little differently down there so a position might feel unbelievable with one lady and just OK with another. I have favorite positions with a particular lady that might change with a different lady.

Although I most enjoy girl/girl I also love to take 3 boys at once.

This is a site where it is "men" not boys!