Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

How long is too long?

24 posts in this topic

Because of some recent incidents, I have a question for the guys and ladies: How long is too long to overstay? Does it matter if the appointment is multi-hour, hour or half hour?

I advertise as non-rushed, and I like to think that I am. If I have an appointment scheduled for an hour, I fully intend on being there for a full hour. I don't plot, "how am I going to get this guy out of here quick". I would not appreciate that behavior at my massage or pedicure appointment. I will admit that I have gone over time on visits. It tends to happen when the physical connection is intense or we are having great conversation. However, I can not go over all of the time as I have other personal commitments etc. That happens with the guys too; they need to leave promptly to get to a meeting, [snip] etc.

Incidents:

1. Client schedules hour appointment. We chatted, took care of business, chatted some more. During chat, I let him know of some fun plans I had

later. As we were talking while dressing, I kept hinting that I needed to get ready for my plans, at 8 mins after, 12 mins after etc. Finally 20 mins after finish time the client leaves.

2. Client schedules 30 min appointment, comes in my door at say 3:00pm, right on time. At 3:27, the guy decides he wants to go again, and tries to put me on a guilt trip because he is horny again. WTF? I had other plans that could not be broken at that point.

Sorry so long!

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

1 word: Boundaries

I get going overtime occasionally, but you aren't really doing anyone any favors(except him, maybe). It's an intimate business; but in both examples, particularly the second, a polite "too bad your dick isn't longer, 'cause its time to go fuck yourself", will go a long way.

The trick is to smile when you say it...;)

Edited by MrReindeer
Science! And punctuation.

Only you can answer that. If you let them hang out after time is up, then they will assume it is ok.

Lots of gals have their music timed to end when the session is scheduled to. Has always seemed to me to be a graceful way for both parties to re-enter reality and move on. "Oh I see that our time is up."

How long is to long indeed.

When I first started I was given two pieces of sound advise.

1) Never ever arrive early.

2) Never ever make them ask you to leave.

Let's not forget about the guys who only schedule 30 minute appts and fully intend on staying 60 minutes.

I could be standing at the front door and they are still in the bedroom talking about this that and the third and isn't even trying to leave

An appointment is an appointment, a few minutes either way can happen but knowing you had obligations later that day and still staying long or turning a 30 min into a 60 min appointment is rude.

Typically being an outcall guy the ladies are certainly more in control of when they leave. That said I'm also usually a multi-hour guy and I've learned that longer appts are more likely to vary from their scheduled time. I've had a number of two hour appts turn into two hours of fun with room service dinner afterwords. Of course this is usually with ladies I've seen multiple times.

Just my $0.02

Right on P.

There is only one exception to this rule... He has a big dick, I am letting him stay over time because I like it. Now thats pure honesty. lol

........I kept hinting that I needed to get ready for my plans, at 8 mins after, 12 mins after etc. Finally 20 mins after finish time the client leaves.

Sorry so long!

Guys probably linger too long for a variety of reasons. Maybe they want to be "that guy" that gets to stay longer because the ASP wants them to (like Nikki was saying). Or maybe they're trying to get more for their money. Whatever the reason, rest assured they KNOW they're doing it.

People will only step on something if it looks like a doormat.

My suggestion -- don't hint. At the end of the half-hour, or hour, or whatever, just say...."Our time together has concluded. Thank you for seeing me", with a friendly smile. If the client lingers, be more firm. "I must see you out, now -- I have another engagement". If he continues to linger, say "Please leave, our time is up".

Just say "You got to go now because my boyfriend is going to walk through the door any minute now and I know you don't really want to meet him." Works like a charm.;)

Because of some recent incidents, I have a question for the guys and ladies: How long is too long to overstay? Does it matter if the appointment is multi-hour, hour or half hour?

I will admit to having stayed past the scheduled time by a few minutes on a couple of occasions, and by a few I mean about five. I don’t expect it and I don’t try to push the time envelope. I always figured that when she gets up it's time for me to do the same. I do like it when there is a clock placed in a conspicuous location in the play area. A big clock with huge numbers for us half blind fuckers. It makes keeping track of time easier.

I was with a provider once who I was just having a blast with. The time was up and I was leaving when it occurred to me that she might be available for an additional hour. As it turned out she was! That was a great day!

I like the point Doug28 made. Never make them ask you to leave. That’s some sound advice.

I always figured that when she gets up it's time for me to do the same. I do like it when there is a clock placed in a conspicuous location in the play area. A big clock with huge numbers for us half blind fuckers.

The above is good advice. Love to stay but time to go.

While I am sure there are assholes that just want an hour of play for half hour of pay there is a flip side. Some times I have just plain enjoyed myself so damn much - thank you ma'am take as compliment - that I really don't want to leave. Those times I ask in order the wallet, then her. If either says no I'm outta there like a shot. Some take subtle hints, some require two by four. :)

I think it depends on the lady. I have stayed over a few times but never on purpose. A few times I went over because we were taking after and I lost track of time. I have stayed and watched a movie in the hotel a few times but she was the one that invited me to stay. One of my favs who is retired would talk to me for an hour after round one and I would mostly listen since I'm not much of a talker and it was almost impossible to get in any words. Damn she could talk...... and fuck which is why I kept going back. I would start to feel bad and start getting dressed and then when I was half dressed she would ask for round two. After round 2 she would talk for another 30 minutes. I saw her quite a few times and every 1 hour appointment turned into 2.5 or 3 hours.

I think the best clue is when she gets up a starts getting dressed and that is my cue to do the same. I rely on the lady to let me know because I don't wear a watch, my phone is in my pants usually on the ground somewhere, and I'm not wearing my glasses so I can't see the clock.

Well Holly...I have clients too...and I tend to place them in three categories.

1. Those that I enjoy doing business with (fun and easy)

2. Those that require some significant work...but spend a lot of money with me

3. Those that require a lot of work...and don't spend shit with me

I tend to give them preferencial treatment in exactly that order. Why? I think that's good business...and it's what helps me like my job more.

With that said...I do still have to excuse myself from them occasionally for personal...or other business matters with a simple "my apologies, but I'm going to have to excuse myself due to other commitments". Those that don't respect that my time is valuable tend to lose my interest. I would suggest giving them some cushion...5 min...maybe 10 if they are dressed and making their way to the door...and ending things with a simple "I hate that I have to go...I wish we had scheduled more time...thanks so much for coming to see me".

Sometimes you have to demonstrate to others that you consider your time valuable in order to have them respect your time too.

Yup, I agree with destiny that works best.

I think most true, in-the-know, gentleman hobbiests understand the necessity of being respectful of the ladies time. That said, there are times when I've received mixed messages (the lady doesn't seem overly concerned about getting up & getting dressed, engages in cuddling or conversation, etc). I take my cues from the lady which implies paying attention.. So come on boys.. be respectful! For every disrespectful act, the lady's appetites and inclinations to "gift" others with extra time is diminished.

This! +1000000

By far the best response to this issue.

Thank you for putting into words exactly what I was thinking...only you did it way better than I would ever had. :)

Well Holly...I have clients too...and I tend to place them in three categories.

1. Those that I enjoy doing business with (fun and easy)

2. Those that require some significant work...but spend a lot of money with me

3. Those that require a lot of work...and don't spend shit with me

I tend to give them preferencial treatment in exactly that order. Why? I think that's good business...and it's what helps me like my job more.

With that said...I do still have to excuse myself from them occasionally for personal...or other business matters with a simple "my apologies, but I'm going to have to excuse myself due to other commitments". Those that don't respect that my time is valuable tend to lose my interest. I would suggest giving them some cushion...5 min...maybe 10 if they are dressed and making their way to the door...and ending things with a simple "I hate that I have to go...I wish we had scheduled more time...thanks so much for coming to see me".

Sometimes you have to demonstrate to others that you consider your time valuable in order to have them respect your time too.

I will admit to having stayed past the scheduled time by a few minutes on a couple of occasions, and by a few I mean about five.

Five minutes is nothing. I wouldn't worry about that at all. Honestly, I usually don't even mind 15 minutes. Because I REALLY hate the feeling of being rushed. That's not just a business decision (avoiding the clock-watcher tag) but also because if things are more laid back I'm going to feel better about the session too. But that doesn't mean I can let it go on forever either.

But its not uncommon for some guys to push for a half hour or even more. There have been some times that I'm convinced that if I didn't say anything, the guy would push for all day on an hour call and then pretend afterwards that he didn't realize that "time had flown"

So when the girl catches you looking at the time and says "relax your ok" or " what you have somewhere you'd rather be"?

Is she just being polite or does she really mean relax?

How does the guy know how long is to long?

Just say "You got to go now because

'my boyfriend is going to walk through the door any minute now and I know you don't really want to meet him."

Works like a charm.;)

Well now that's a good way to
Scare
the poor Guy into trying to pull his
pants
up so
fast....
mary+5.jpg

• That he get's his Nut-Sack caught in the Zipper................:eek:

Just say "You got to go now because my boyfriend is going to walk through the door any minute now and I know you don't really want to meet him." ...

I had a buddy in the service who didn't bother to put his pants on, just grabbed them and ran. When he stopped behind a tree to put them on, he took a 22 round in the R butt cheek, which travelled along the bone to his knee.

Ok - here is my .02 and the fact is nobody really cares except myself and the lovely lady I am spending my time with.

I have never paid any attention to the clock - one way or the other. I just don't. I show up on time or I let her know I am running behind. And we spend our time together. Every time I have always known when it was time to leave. Sometimes I have been pleasantly surprised when I get back into the truck and find I was there for significantly more than the advertized time. And on rare occasion I have gotten in the truck, drove off and noticed that I seem to be running a bit early.

Never have I felt cheated, nor have I felt as though I was taking advantage. IF the vibe is time to get your boots on and get gone - then I do exactly that.

DBL out