Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sundance

Whether Wind , Rain or Snow.....

24 posts in this topic

How far will one go?

Question.....will you venture to see a provider is this kind of weather?

I posted this on another board last year ...I was curious how this crowd would respond.... Stay Warm,Sundance

How far? As far as needed!

Today is the day to bring hot coco, open the drapes and enjoy the inside activities and watch the outside.

If you do it right you will need to go outside and make snow Angels just to cool down.

BTW

The jeep is gased up and ready to make deliveries to stranded hookers !

How far will one go?

I am staying in today. Fireplace is on and coffee is brewing. I can postpone hobbying for a few days. More power to those with big cars who are brave to drive in this weather to visit a provider.

A four wheel drive and a hard on allow me to drive anywhere in any weather conditions.

Winter Driving Tip:

Driving in the snow is like eating pussy. If you don't slow down and pay attention, you could slide into the asshole in front of you.

tumblr_lzas9ckqud1qzte3yo1_5001.gif

How far will one go?

I posted this on another board last year ...I was curious how this crowd would respond.... Stay Warm,Sundance

I'ld bet as many would go see the ladies at their incall today as there are ladies willing to do an outcall to the gents.

Winter Driving Tip:

Driving in the snow is like eating pussy. If you don't slow down and pay attention, you could slide into the asshole in front of you.

tumblr_lzas9ckqud1qzte3yo1_5001.gif

lmao Destiny

I'ld bet as many would go see the ladies at their incall today as there are ladies willing to do an outcall to the gents.

That made me laugh because it's really true. I get so many calls for outcall,which I don't even do, when the weather gets shitty.

As few and far between as the snow days are here in the metro area I just call them days off anymore.

Ya'll proved yourselves to be real troopers!!! I'm proud of you all!!

My Bra's off to you!! Lol - Dance

Dance, we live in Colorado, so we'd better know how to drive in the fluffy stuff. There's a reason why most two car garages have at least one SUV. To answer your question, I'd drive as far as her incall! :D

How far will one go?

I will go out for a session in the snow if the price is right. if she is a cheapskate and wants a discounted session I stay home.:D

Dance, we live in Colorado, so we'd better know how to drive in the fluffy stuff. There's a reason why most two car garages have at least one SUV. To answer your question, I'd drive as far as her incall! :D

colordains driving in the snow????Pls !!! New Yorkers got u beat went it comes to driving in the snow, LOL ...we slow down! ROLMAO !!!!!!! B.B.B. had to Razz you a bit!!!!

I couldn't believe how many coloradians can't /don't drive in the snow. Back east...I'd have 3/4 of my workforce show up during a 2' snowstorm...here...a third of them call in if we get 6". For me...snow was always something to play in...not something that was gonna kill ya....kinda like laying down a million mattress' to bounce on.

colordains driving in the snow????Pls !!! New Yorkers got u beat went it comes to driving in the snow, LOL ...we slow down! ROLMAO !!!!!!! B.B.B. had to Razz you a bit!!!!

If there is a heavy mist in Southern California, there are traffic jams, countless accidents, and "team coverage" on the local news. They are the worst "weather" drivers, and I agree that back east are the best.

I once drove a thousand miles in the dead of winter to see my girlfriend (now wife), and the trip was well worth it.

I live in the Metro area and I would/have driven in the bad weather to visit a provider. Saturday would have been perfect but just couldn't make it happen. I probably wouldn't drive to COS or Boulder though.

hell, i've driven in driving snow at night just to deliver pastries to a provider

Went through the last "real" blizzard to meet up with a provider who was a no-show. :eek:

How far will one go?

Didn't see this thread until it was over but an interesting post - and gotta say - it depends on what the weatherman says! This time - Blizzard that didnt develop into one! Damm! Then again - I saw someone in weather that the weatherman later said - Oops! We got more than expected and what was normally a 30 min drive took me 2 hours! That was a while back! So you never know! BTW - this was at the end of an session - great session but ugly drive! While loving it - always wonder!

Oh - I have been to New York in serious snow - they dont drive slow - they abandon their cars! Two years ago at Christmas - didn't expected it but people stuck on a strained bus for 12 hours! Ouch! Anyway- that is beside the point - and the Mayor took a big hit for that one! I gotta say - Colorado does a better job than NYC!

Now another QUESTION?? If someone does venture out to see you - and the weather turns into a situation - where his car covered - do you hand him a snow shovel and say good luck? Ask him for his credit card? Or what would you do??

Sundance brought up an interesting question but just wondering what happens if the weather turns worst than expected??

HAVE FUN OUT THERE!

:DWho's afraid of snow.? Not me, but then I learned to drive on the crap in Iowa. Where you get freeze , thaw, snow some more, then thaw , freeze, etc. til spring. Plus, I drive a big ol' Jeep with a V8 for guts. I love driving down a road no one else has been on. And have been known to go out and drive in it on purpose. But then I am indeed a sick pup.:D

I once drove to a out call east of Castle Rock in a snow storm. Took twice the amount of drive time, but it was worth it as the guy was a lot of fun and have been back since.

Not to brag or anything but bad weather aint no thang. Anyways, if its was worth it would not hesitate.

A year or two ago when we seemed to get blizzards about a week apart, I drove from COS to Denver to see a provider. It normally takes an hour, but it took 2 hours up and 12 hours back (they closed all the roads!). What sucked was that I called to verify that we were still on before starting out but then when I got there she wouldn't answer her phone - no got no showed. Sitting in a Waffle House for 12 hours waiting for the roads to open sucks when you have a set of blue balls!

A year or two ago when we seemed to get blizzards about a week apart, I drove from COS to Denver to see a provider. It normally takes an hour, but it took 2 hours up and 12 hours back (they closed all the roads!). What sucked was that I called to verify that we were still on before starting out but then when I got there she wouldn't answer her phone - no got no showed. Sitting in a Waffle House for 12 hours waiting for the roads to open sucks when you have a set of blue balls!

You really have to be a nice person. If that happened to me, I'd be pissed. But , I can't say I'd sit there that long either. I would have been looking for a replacement.

You really have to be a nice person. If that happened to me, I'd be pissed. But , I can't say I'd sit there that long either. I would have been looking for a replacement.

Read it again! I was sitting in the Waffle House for 12 hours because the roads were closed and I couldn't get home. And at that point in time, I doubt if anyone was seeing any clients because they might have to help them dig their car out of a snow bank or put up with them all night. All the hotels were full and they even wanted to charge people for staying in their lobby, so I decided on the Waffle House since they usually have good coffee.

Did you have any 'splaining to do when you got home?