Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Girls With Dreads -- Yay or Nay?

34 posts in this topic

I’m not a big fan of dreadlocks myself. I don’t think dreads are unhygienic, I just don’t particularly care for the look. It sure wouldn’t be a deal breaker though!

I’ve always been partial to cornrows. Maybe it’s just the way I grew up. :rolleyes:

BoAB026-10.jpg

I'd say no because it's kind of gross and dirty feeling. And not in a good way. But like fork said, i'd still hit that.

I don't know enough about dreads to call them dirty and nasty...but I don't find them particularly attractive either. Like other's have said...I'd probably hit that, but the dreads are something I'd overlook, rather than something that would encourage me.

Dirty and nasty. Not something I would schedule .

l.jpg

thumb_COLOURBOX4884906.jpg

totally hot.

to the others who commented dreads are dirty/nasty/scary things -

sure, they can be. But when taken care of there is nothing dirty or nasty about them at all. Key being - when taken care of.

I love edgy girls, but I like my dirty girls squeeky clean. I know what I'd find and smell if I let my dogs hair grow like that. Maybe there's a secret to dreds, but I probably couldn't get past the thought that I'd run across some lost civilazation in that hair.:o

Well, it's funny how most of the guys say nay but would still hit it anyhow, that is amusing in itself. Especially since I fall in that category to, lol. Like others said though, more than likely it's a pass, but if she has a good deal, I am in a rush, and I cannot get a hold of my other choices first, then sure, I would. Doubt it would be reoccurring though. Just being honest.

No Way!!!!!!!!!!

not my style and I would NOT hit that. I have seen too many dreads that were outright nasty and bugs crawling in and out. may not be the way with some people but the images are in my mind and that would wreck my fantasy time.

Not my style. Never been up close with someone with them. They look stinky but don't know if they are. Might hit it, but probably would not call a provider with them so I'll say nay.

I guess that depends on the girl ;)

Completely agree! Personally, I think sexy is more about attitude then aesthetics. Can a young lady wear dreads and make Mikey pitch a tent? Survey says.......hell yes!

djmeon_ivy22.jpg

curly-dreadlocks.jpg

227502218645996232_VZScQoFI_c.jpg

You cannot wash those things and anyone who has been camping a few days away from modern convienences would understand how nasty, smelly, and maybe even buggy that would be. Emphatically NO.:eek:

I've been pondering this thread for a few days now and asking myself if this were a "Boys With Dreads" thread what would my position be. I finally was able to come to a conclusion on what I think is sexy when it comes to this topic.

White men with dreads: Turn off.

tumblr_m1axtt1DGj1r2rnd8o1_400.jpg

African American men with dreads: Turn on.

399629-1884-14.jpg

Would her ethnicity play a role in changing your stance to make dreadlocks more enticing?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-ZwBdv6UBBTWcrXSBAxwKtE1TE6SxcCYHITSV0Tyi6muOvxnn

Nerissa%252520Kamoy%252520Irving%252520Nude%252520Playboy%252520Photos%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

tumblr_lmps1pIJX71qfamgmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m53u483VkA1rwd65xo2_1280.png

Girls with Dreads = NAY

Guys with Dreads = Nay

Aliens with Dreads =Nay

20913.jpg

EWWWWWW I think anyone with dread is gross and nasty IMHO

You cannot wash those things and anyone who has been camping a few days away from modern convienences would understand how nasty, smelly, and maybe even buggy that would be. Emphatically NO.:eek:

An astounding level of ignorance. And you don't get dreads from a couple of days of camping.:rolleyes:

FYI:

http://www.howtodread.com/dreadlock.html

Knowing how you like to post pictures that we can't always get out of our mind. I thought you were talking about pubic dreads until I opened the post.

I have been looking but no luck so far.

I don't care how offten you wash dreads they will always look dirty, messy, scroungy, and unkempt

using Cavemen as an example is a poor excuse as they had no choice (no comb no brush)