Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gents, Have You Ever Had a Run In With LE?

Guys, have ever had a run in with LE as far as the hobby is concerned?   85 members have voted

1. 1. Guys, have ever had a run in with LE as far as the hobby is concerned?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I am curious if any of you have ever had a run in with LE as far as the hobby is concerned? This is an anonymous poll.

Years ago, probably before you were born - trying to pick up a street girl, who was actually 5-0. :rolleyes:

Albuquerque - Spent the night in jail, dismissed due to technicality the next day. :)

Denver - Got a ticket (like a traffic ticket) and paid $65 fine. :(

Tijuana Mx - Got stopped walking with the bar girl back from the hotel next door after we did our "bidness". Paid about $130 mordida to the "cops". (To this day, not sure if they were even cops. They wanted 3 bills apiece but all I had was $130. They took my $ and drove me to the border and told me never to come back). I was back the next night. :D

Thank Jeesus for the internet!

Years ago I was followed by a black & white while driving through 'the stroll' in another city.

But I've never been pulled over so I voted 'no'.

never an actual run in, but have been "spooked" by 5-0 chatting in patrol cars near incall locations...

made me just a little late for the scheduled time though...

I did call the yl to let her know I was a bit late

Yep back in the 80's used The Oyster (pre-Internet) and it was a sting and guess what town? Yep fucking Lakewood even back then Lakewood sucked.

We have all seen the post to stay away from Lakewood so my .02 is STAY AWAY FROM LAKEWOOD!!!!

:mad: Pre-internet days, cop followedafter i picked up a lady on the Colfax. Busted us doing it in a parking lot.

Crap, can't vote. Superstition is preventing me from answering. :P

I had a women I saw on a regular basis in Lakewood :rolleyes: One night a few blocks from her apartment after I left, I get pulled over by LE who ask me what I was doing over there, I responded "visiting a friend" They ask me to go back to sort things out??? I'm nervous as hell, but it turns out her ex-boyfriend had called the cops, however the last laugh was on this Darwin award nominee as he was one who ended up getting arrested. She had a restraining order on him plus he was drunk and she vouched to the cop's that I was indeed her "friend"....whew

Hmmm...1 out of 6 so far.....but no data on number of visits required before a run-in occurred. Your polling method os flawed!:P

Destiny, your point is well made in regards to likelyhood of problems arising.

Still, everyone should take at least some reasonable steps for security. Most of the people responding to your are experienced, street-wise hobbiests.

It's a non point. Without a poll everyone knows that the likelihood of a john encountering LE is low or this activity would not exist as it does.

Many moons ago - stopped to chat with a SW who was waiving at passing drivers. Chatted a moment then said I got to split, no thanks, she asked why not? I pointed to the news mini cam that was filming from the back of the lot... she told me to get the fk out of there. Yes that evening on the news was a report about a sting where they arrested many an unsuspecting horn dog. I was not mentioned nor shown on the new cast.

Very long ago in a different state. LE are A**holes everywhere. LOL

NO. I have seen what I knew was LE street hookers trying to entrap, and it was pretty obvious too.

Hmmm...1 out of 6 so far.....but no data on number of visits required before a run-in occurred. Your polling method os flawed!:P

QUOTE]

I want to clarify this "1 out of 6" cause honestly, I'm getting a little upset, as are the other girls....Sweetie, The provider in question, whom you claim was a problem, is NOT a Colorado provider. She was in Nabraska....Can't help you there. We don't know her. The other 5 girls you have seen in Denver are all excellent professional girls who screen hard. NONE have ever been busted. Not once. Every single one of them is very careful about these things. The paranoia is becoming a bit much, and I would hope these constant refrences are not going to affect any of these great gals business , since it doesn't seem to be going away here. Again, all are totally safe IMO. Thanks.

The other 5 girls you have seen in Denver are all excellent professional girls who screen hard.

There is no relationship between (usually pointless) screening and LE issues.

There is no relationship between (usually pointless) screening and LE issues.

Sweetheart - you are kind of a terd in a punch bowl sometimes. But I still think you are a wonderful guy at heart:)

I had a run in when I first started in this industry but since then no I haven't!!

I didn't vote because I am not sure if this qualifies or not, but one night about 20 years ago I was driving home from downtown, and I was on Colfax heading to Monaco while at a stop light I suddenly hear a voice in my ear and this SW was hanging on my passenger window (hot night the window was down) and she is asking me if I want to party, "no thanks" I tell her and smile and look straight ahead at the red light, "Aw c'mon baby, you know you want to party", "No, no, I really don't, thank you, please step away from my car don't want you to get hurt when the light turns green". "I'll turn you green baby" she says, but now she is leaning half her nasty body into my car, the light turns green and I don't know what to do. (using the word nasty to describe her is being nice). She is quoting prices and stuff and she just won't take no for an answer.

So now I am getting nervous and mad, I again politely asked her to back off I need to leave and damn if she isn't leaving, now she gets rude and starts cussing at me, calling me every name in the book, so I tell her to get the "FUCK OFF my car" and at this point she is so far in to my car that I am sure her feet are off the ground. The light turns green then red again and I am stuck there arguing with this angel. Suddenly I hear the loud WHOOOOP, a cop car pulled up behind me and hit it's siren once. I just about shit my pants, what the hell and I going to tell them.

To shrink this story I will just say the cops actually turned out to be pretty cool, they were laughing their asses off at me because they had been watching the whole thing and they could see me shaking my head over and over again so they told her to move on and let me go. Could have turned out bad for me though.

To shrink this story I will just say the cops actually turned out to be pretty cool, they were laughing their asses off at me because they had been watching the whole thing and they could see me shaking my head over and over again so they told her to move on and let me go. Could have turned out bad for me though.

Yeah.......maybe if your pants were half down, :P:p:eek:

Yeah.......maybe if your pants were half down, :P:p:eek:

I always drive with my pants half down. Doesn't everybody?

I'll admit it. I got caught with a SW 6 years ago in Denver. I was drunk, at a concert and made a real bad decision.

Years ago in Dallas, hottie walkin down Harry Hines.

Yessir officer I pick her up but thought she was just hitchhiking, not hooking.

Got a $50 ticket. What for I never really found out.