Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Cepheid

Ideas for Fun Activites to Break the Ice?

22 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any fun activities to break the ice an make the session more fun when meeting someone new?

Games ideas? Fun question ideas?

I'd appreciate any input thanks.

I always thought of the fun activities in the bedroom but never had to do ice breakers.

Naked twister sounds interesting or maybe strip poker - but I think I prefer two ladies if I was going to do that!

Anyway, I always chatted with the lady I am going to meet ahead of time and got to know what she likes. So I would bring a gift - or maybe wine with chocolates or strawberries (even if they dont drink and nice bottle of favored water is good). Easy to get to know someone when they dont expect it. Though lately have been doing more dinner dates and while nervous - seem to hit it off because I did research. Always had a fantastic time - though it wasnt that way when I first started - but eventually over time worked into doing more so conversations where never awkward.

Have fun and ENJOY!

Does anyone have any fun activities to break the ice an make the session more fun when meeting someone new?

This seems counter-intuitive, but being serious about being screened, showing up, and presenting the donation without much prompting will usually put her at ease.

As for Ice breaking ideas.

Sit with her a minute and exchange plesentries like "how are you today" and "thank you for seeing me today".

Then complement her on how nice she looks and move on in. :)

there's an old standby called 20 questions that can be helpful, depending on the questions, of course. but you also should be prepared to answer a few if that's the route you're taking.

You could play hide the salami. :D

Ask her to play some soft music and dim the lights. then slow dance for a couple of songs.icon14.gif

You could play hide the salami. :D

LOL

braggart. Some of us can only play "hide the cocktail weenie"

This seems counter-intuitive, but being serious about being screened, showing up, and presenting the donation without much prompting will usually put her at ease.

As for Ice breaking ideas.

Sit with her a minute and exchange pleasantries like "how are you today" and "thank you for seeing me today".

Then complement her on how nice she looks and move on in. :)

As soon as you enter the room, offer a hug. This exchange of warmth and closeness, followed by the pleasantries, will usually melt any ice.

How about an auger? Don't forget to bring your fishing pole!

Will an Axe Do...

Ice-breaker.jpg

hey boink, i like your idea better

I'm an old romantic when it comes to boughten sex.:D

I think a great DFK then BBBJ and sex is a great way to break the ice!! LOL!!!:P

Why not just get on your knees and start sucking some dick? That's bound to "break the ice".

Well, Frank Zappa got me thinking about 'zircon-encrusted tweezers' so I guess

I might as well go for it.

Ladies?