Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourmyfavoriteASP

The next ethnicity I'm going to bang

25 posts in this topic

I mostly stick to one ethnicity and don't have a reason why. Is there an ethnicity I need to experience? Just cause? They have a unique something or other? Simply so I can say I did that?

YMFA

This is a pretty racist post.

Agree. Surprised the mods aren't on this like stink on poop.

To try to answer in as polite a way as possible: women are women.

They come in all sorts of beautiful sizes, shapes, and colors.

Viva diversity!

... Is there an ethnicity I need to experience? Just cause? They have a unique something or other? Simply so I can say I did that?
I'm so glad you brought this up. Shhhh, it's a secret, but let me take a stab at this*:

Black Women - have 2.5 tits. It's great playing with the nub

Latin Women - their azz crack goes right up to their shoulder blade. Great for Greek

Asian Women - have six belly buttons

Italian/Greek/Arabic Women - all grunt like donkeys when performing K9

European Women - love when you sing ♪Love on the Rocks♪...and they all have six toes on each foot

*No need for sarcastic font on/off for the above. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid response!

I didn't find it racist. He said he didn't even know why he mostly stuck to one ethnicity. And he was careful to not even say which ethnicity he was most turned on by.

I'd say that 90% of the women I've been with have been white. So what? Despite that, Asians REALLY turn me on, but I've never had an asian ASP, although I dated a Japanese woman for a couple of years. So what? How is that racist?

I picked up a Native American in a strip club once...just because she was Native. Too bad we were too drunk to remember if it was fun...

I like the question. I've never gotten laid by an Inuit...but if I had the opportunity I'd do it, just because she was an Inuit!

Edited by The Oxymoron
updated "indian" and "eskimo" to pc terms

No specific race was singled out and praised or dissed.

Granted, it's a chance for responses that could feed racial disagreement and we would be on it like turd flies (to reference your chosen theme).

Leaving it up gives the community an example of the kind of thinking that each may find distasteful, ignorant or "favored". Your choice.

There's always disagreement on whether we DO jump on things or if we let them play out for a bit. Such is the nature of online exchange.

Doesn't the saying go "It's all pink in the inside"?

I saw nothing racist about the remark. Ethnicity is as valid a selection criteria as hair color, breast size, or advertised skill set.

My experience:

Caucasian: Blonde, long-legged wrapped around me in a bear hug. Nice.

Black: Those lips! The Booty! Loved DFK.

Native: Hm, average.

Asian (Korean I think): Only time I've ever engaged in DATY, yummy. Best hand & foot massage ever.

Latin: Average.

Good Luck.

My experience:

Asian (Korean I think): Only time I've ever engaged in DATY, yummy. Best hand & foot massage ever.

Good Luck.

Well there you have it then. Latin ladies are average.

No offense sir...I'm sure you have accurately posted your experience.

For the record, my ATF advertises as Latin.......and she kicks ASS!

That's why this thread is so stupid.

To BBB: Great post sir. I wanted to post something similar, but didn't have big enough balls.

<sarc> Gee....maybe what they say about equipment size and race is true after all.</sarc>

Ethnicity is a valid selecting criteria, but seeking ethnic experiences for uniqueness is racist.

Ethnicity is a valid selecting criteria, but seeking ethnic experiences for uniqueness is racist.

Hardly! Check the definitions:

---------------

ethnic (comparative more ethnic, superlative most ethnic)

1. Of or relating to a group of people having common racial, national, religious or cultural origins. There are many ethnic Indonesians in the Netherlands
  2. Belonging to a foreign culture.I like to eat ethnic food

---------------

Noun

racist (plural racists)

1. A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

---------------

A) Race is only one criteria for ethnicity. Perhaps the choice is made on country of origin (Chinese vs. Japanese, Italian vs. French) instead of race.

B) Using ethicity, or even race, as a selection criteria does not indicate that one group is superior to another, it merely acknowledges that they are different.

In my own hobby life, I've tried to be diversified, see as many different ethnic varieties as possible. So for me to say, "Hmm, I haven't seen an X yet? She fits the bill." is hardly racist. I would even posit that it's the antithesis of racist.

BTW: The most racist programs I know of are Afirmative Action and quota systems. But that's another subject.

No, this is a STUPID post.

On that I'll agree. This sort of thinking (Who should I pick next?) should be conducted in the privacy of your own thoughts.

Most posts are stupid but I think everyone is ok with stupid. If not, none of these boards could exist.

As i've said before, i find women from India to be attractive.

I wish i knew one who was an asp

some peple just love playing the race card. :rolleyes:

Why? The question was asked by the OP. Allowed by moderator (post #6). Answered, by some, like myself, truthfully. Experience, by definition, is subjective.

Edited by Nightrain
Stupid, stupid, stupid grammar mistakes.

As i've said before, i find women from India to be attractive.

I wish i knew one who was an asp

+1 Lew5050, I think Indian women are exotic looking but ive only mananged to be with one and that was in a brothel in Singapore in a galaxy far far away in a diffrent dimension. I love Uma Pumarajuu of fox news.

Filipina women are hot too, and of course our home grown all american women.

Edited by 2small
left out a hottie

I don't think these numbers will meet peer review standards to be published anytime soon. Sorry YM....bad question. I'm just sad that BBB left out a caricature of his experiences with mixed ladies, middle eastern, native alaskan, white African, white African American...sheesh.

Good points BBB.

My experience:

Good Luck.

I mostly stick to one ethnicity and don't have a reason why. Is there an ethnicity I need to experience? Just cause? They have a unique something or other? Simply so I can say I did that?

YMFA

Been there done that. all I can say is, my tongue doesn't taste color.

if she is friendly and fun, she is hot. beyond that everything is a bonus.

I understand where the OP is coming from. Some people have preferences in their women. Myself included, now hot is hot no matter what your ethnicity is but myself being Chicano I personally prefer Latin women. Followed by Asian, White, Black. But I've been with them all and love em all!

My advice is in the end it's all the same, if I were you I'd focus on the services the girl provides and if you are attracted to them or not. For instance I'd LOVE to see Ameera Cakes if she were a FS provider, but she only does FBSM. Not my cup of tea. Plus I'm wierd but I don't like seeing girls who only do translated french. I prefer UTF, primary reason why I never booked a session with Busty Monica.

Plus I'm wierd but I don't like seeing girls who only do translated french. I prefer UTF, primary reason why I never booked a session with Busty Monica.

You might want to read her 2012 reviews...;)

You might want to read her 2012 reviews...;)

Thanks! I just read some, might have to book me an appointment. That was my only reason for never booking, been wanting to see her for YEARS!