Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hailey Of Denver

Hard for me to type this..RIP Ryann

20 posts in this topic

My heart is broken. I've known her for 30 years.  I'm so glad I got to see you Monday. You woke for me..  love you so much. You will be SO missed. 

If anyone knew her personally, please message me and I have # for you to contact. 

I’m so sorry babe. Let us know if we. An help in any way.🫶🏻

Sending her friends and family 💓💓💓. 

Sad news.  Sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear this!!

I believe I seen her when I was just a young lad. Back in 2005 or 2006. Had a fun time with her! She made it comfortable and was very welcoming! As I was just new and just starting to experience this world of ours....

So sorry to hear about this.  Though I never met her, I know folks who did and spoke highly of her.  A loss for our community.

The world is diminished 😥

I first met her decades ago, but most of my interaction with her was here on TOB.  A boundless sense of wit & reason.

“Is that your hand on my ass?”

Awe! That is so sad to hear! Met her years ago...she was such a vivacious, sweet soul with a hell of a sense of humor! She will be missed! RIP beautiful! ❤️🙏

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard 

Kira swan we  also lost. May 30th 2024 be  1 year of her passing.  Retired provider (Lauren Alexis old  tob guys remember Lauren) and I have Kira ashes. Lose two of closest women (Kira I've know 15 years) less than a year. Hug your loved ones. Tomorrow is never promised. 

That is sad new. Prayers for you as you deal with your loss. Prayers for her family and friends as well.

9 hours ago, Hailey Of Denver said:

Kira swan we  also lost. May 30th 2024 be  1 year of her passing. 

I had not heard of Kira’s passing.  Who could forget her flaming red hair.😥

So sorry to also hear about Kira's passing.  She was a special lady, and I always enjoyed spending time with her. Kira was a true animal lover.  May she have some peace.  And for her...Go Cowboys!!

14 hours ago, Hailey Of Denver said:

Kira swan we  also lost. May 30th 2024 be  1 year of her passing.  Retired provider (Lauren Alexis old  tob guys remember Lauren) and I have Kira ashes. Lose two of closest women (Kira I've know 15 years) less than a year. Hug your loved ones. Tomorrow is never promised. 

Oh gosh, I didn’t know this. I’m so sorry Hailey. This is awful. May she RIP as well. 💗🙏

Hailey I feel for you losing two of your best friends.   I have gone thru this myself and it ain't fun.  I did not know Kira other than her presence on tob.  As you know I did know Ryann.  

There is a song from a band called  'speaker wars" entitled "It ain't easy"  brings a lot of thoughts to mind when faced with losing friends and also yourself getting old.   Song is not for the faint of heart.   Take Care my thoughts are with you and hoping their families find some peace as well. 

i never met Kira. Lauren i do recall and have a story about her and i from the only time she and i met, but i can't tell it here. one of the sad things about the anonymity we practice in this arena, we seldom hear about the struggles each of us face and could use some help with.

It doesn’t seem that long ago that I laughed over her signature because I always thought she was a smart, fun, beautiful lady! 

Who wants how to two hour long conversation with Kiria! She was a very smart , fun, as well as beautiful woman!

Such a heavy heart when good people pass. ❤️

On 5/9/2024 at 9:44 PM, Hailey Of Denver said:

My goodness! That is terrible!!!!!! It's been a while, but I had seen Kira a few times. She was just cool. Infectious laugh. I had such fun hanging out with her. We talked a lot when we were with each other. Plus, I really liked her doggie! Man, how sad!!!!!

On 5/10/2024 at 5:19 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It doesn’t seem that long ago that I laughed over her signature because I always thought she was a smart, fun, beautiful lady! 

Who wants how to two hour long conversation with Kiria! She was a very smart , fun, as well as beautiful woman!

Such a heavy heart when good people pass. ❤️

She was smart for sure. Another one we're going to miss surely I wish her family the best. Sounds hollow, but I wish her family the best.

I got to thinking about this, reflecting a bit.

I've known Ryann for almost 30 years and Lauren I met in around 2007.

Two beautiful people, I'm so very sad for their passing.