Sensational Sammy

Lingerie or Topless Massage no Ending, is there a market for it?

18 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

I haven't been in practice for awhile,  but I've been wondering about something. Would there be a market for lingerie or topless massage without the happy ending? I'd be open to the fella taking care of himself at the end,  but I would want to avoid doing it myself. 

Everyone's opinions are much welcomed! Thank you!

Not sure why I just saw this.....   I suspect there is a market for almost every kind of fun.  Personally, I would not likely partake in the scenario you described.  Not judging.....it's just not for me. 

22 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Not sure why I just saw this.....   I suspect there is a market for almost every kind of fun.  Personally, I would not likely partake in the scenario you described.  Not judging.....it's just not for me. 

Agreed. I can get a high end therapeutic massage by an LMT if that’s truly all I wanted. That said I don’t knock anyone for wanting to experience that kind of date. Everyone has their thing. This one in particular just isn’t for me. 

Put me in the ‘Not for me!’ crowd, unless you’re an LMT and charge LMT rates for and LMT massage.

On 4/16/2024 at 10:30 AM, Sensational Sammy said:

Hi all, 

I haven't been in practice for awhile,  but I've been wondering about something. Would there be a market for lingerie or topless massage without the happy ending? I'd be open to the fella taking care of himself at the end,  but I would want to avoid doing it myself. 

I remember when I first started my venture into the HOBBY and I didn't know JACK SHIT LOL. Found myself contacting this woman for a massage and it went a little something like this. When I arrived, she explained her rules and I excepted. The problem was, she was extremely beautiful and it drove me nuts that I wanted her sexually 3 times as much after the massage. So I never went back because that was torture LOL, so until this day, I pay those types of providers no mind....................I would have to decline on your offer and I am positive you will find someone interested in what you are offering. Slides you a note and the note says if you change your mind LOL, send The Savior a pm................

It seems to me that there was several "jack shacks" in the denver area where the lady stripped and you watched and did what ever to yourself.   Not my cup of tea but I am sure that plenty of guys visited.   I am not sure they made appts. or if they were just walk ins.   I think having to make an appt. would offer less customers. 

Thanks for reaching out Sammy. Just as most guys have replied. No on that kind of experience. I see a massage therapist who is in that world. Where it's professional.

If I come here. I'm looking for Nuru or something that is way hands on, including my goods! 

That would be a no for me... I love FBSM, and also get therapeutic massage.  The in-between doesn't appeal. :)

I have a lady I go to for a Deep Tissue massage. Strictly professional and she is fantastic.

I have a lady I occasionally see for FBSM. She too is fantastic. With an adult conversation at the time of booking  the appointment will provide a very pleasant, "Happy Ending".

Good luck and be safe.

1 hour ago, Phil-anderer said:

That would be a no for me... I love FBSM, and also get therapeutic massage.  The in-between doesn't appeal. :)

The only way I would even consider something like this is if the hourly rate was consistent with standard LMT/CMT rates which are typically in $50-$80 an hour range.

Any rate above that would be a no for me.

This is not noted as being that of a “ lap dance”  that is often offered at strip clubs? 

If not? I would belive that most guys would love to see a lady fully clothed then strip down in a sexy manner. 

23 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

It seems to me that there was several "jack shacks" in the denver area where the lady stripped and you watched and did what ever to yourself.   Not my cup of tea but I am sure that plenty of guys visited.   I am not sure they made appts. or if they were just walk ins.   I think having to make an appt. would offer less customers. 

Yes, I tried a few ‘jack shacks’ 20+ years ago. Not my cup either, not enough bang for the buck.  I had better luck in the peep show at Kitty’s 😱

Hi all, 

With the current state of the market, and this business, you’d probably honestly do better at a traditional spa or traditional outcall massage. That marketing reaches a MUCH BIGGER audience, and more people get massages than hire companions. Just my thoughts…. 

On 4/16/2024 at 4:30 PM, Sensational Sammy said:

Hi all, 

I would be open to consider this, depending on price and possibly other offerings.

I might be a player depending on cost and massage quality ..... and location.

On 4/16/2024 at 4:30 PM, Sensational Sammy said:

Hi all, 

Thinking about this more while adding to my previous comment as follows:

I could be open to consider this, which may depend on price and/or other offerings.

After all, limitations or boundaries against some activities can be permission for creativity for other services. This could be a way of provider branding, in a way, perhaps to the degree a provider is competent and comfortable with.

Other offerings could include conversation or confidante feedback, creative connections or companionship, and/or somatic practice or modalities. Perhaps somatic modality possibilities could include massage, yoga exercise, embraces or cuddles, or maybe even dance, just to mention a few.

While there may be typical or maybe even almost expected experiences, I suspect there are some exceptions. Just considering this community and Tryst network, there are some or few providers who offer yoga exercise teaching, which I have had good experiences with myself with a provider in metro Denver, and even an "old school" platonic companion for personal concierge, dinner date, and "hot wing" woman, which I was surprised to notice who appears to have a successful practice in Portland.

Hi all, 

be the 'exception' and you'll get the attention you want.

ive been the 'exception' twice and laughed all the way to the bank!
back in the day i shaved my head bald.
i still worked/advertised, while being talked bad about bc of no hair.
i was called every bald headed b and all kinds of names.....but,
i was the 'exception' bc i guess industry standards were long hair preferences.
second time i advertised UGLY PUSSY while most all others advertised PRETTY PUSSY,
again, my ugly pussy advertising was winning and i laughed all the way to the bank!

add your style of perks and position business correctly and be the 'exception' someone will like it, others wont like it but will still go see u and check u out, out of curiosity.