KortneyB

Screening…..

65 posts in this topic

I can’t be the only lady who takes her safety seriously but I seem to be having the hardest time having potential new friends screen if they do not have a tob…. 

Do you mind sharing what you ask for on your screening?  Understand that if you do so you will get LOTS of feedback....some useful, some self serving, some ridiculous.....

On 4/2/2024 at 6:54 PM, sb1212 said:

Do you mind sharing what you ask for on your screening?  Understand that if you do so you will get LOTS of feedback....some useful, some self serving, some ridiculous.....

To the OP, if you choose to share, I would encourage it to be private.😀

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

To the OP, if you choose to share, I would encourage it to be private.😀

That's probably a better idea.  Reach out to a few reputable  well-establihed companions (like Audrey) and see if they would be willing to comment on your screening.requirements. 

The more diligent the screening process ... the higher the level of professionalism.

3 hours ago, sb1212 said:

That's probably a better idea.  Reach out to a few reputable  well-establihed companions (like Audrey) and see if they would be willing to comment on your screening.requirements. 

You’re always such a gentleman. Thank you.😘

I wish more gents would get whitelisted.  Screening is never easy. We should both feel safe!

On 4/2/2024 at 5:54 PM, sb1212 said:

I can tell you I ask for the same if not a little less than a lot of providers. I be nosey and do my research on down time….. It’s just frustrating that we share our social media, photos,

videos and are expected to share our space and some men get offended when their name is asked…. I won’t have a conversation if you can’t even at the very least introduce yourself 

To the op, nope you’re not. I’m a hard ass when it comes to verification. You might lose a couple of d-bags here and there, but your safety and freedom are priority number one. Stay firm. 

Over time I have become more willing to provide screening info.  I draw the line at giving employment info or a full copy of my driver's license. Not judging any companion who wants that, it just doesn't work for me.

I too have come to accept screening if I am playing with a new playmate. I understand the ladies legitimate safety concerns. I am willing to go a long way, helping her achieve her acceptable level of comfort. Screening in todays hobby environment is an absolute necessity. 

However, over the last several years, for all kinds of reasons, I have taken time to cultivate a small group of favorite playmates and rarely play outside that group  . We know one another, understand one another and as a result have an established, high level of comfort and trust with one another.

We help each other screen any new playmates we occasionally want to introduce into our circle.

With screening info already gathered and expectations established, the setup of appointments is quick and easy. And, as we have discovered, goes a long way in assuring we always treat each with professional courtesy and consideration. 

I understand this method of hobbying may not work for everyone. May be criticized by some, dismissed by some. We all have our own wants. needs and desires.

But it eliminates a lot of frustrations for our circle and allows more time and energy for FUN.

Have a great day!!

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Over time I have become more willing to provide screening info.  

5 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I too have come to accept screening if I am playing with a new playmate. I understand the ladies legitimate safety concerns. I am willing to go a long way, helping her achieve her acceptable level of comfort. Screening in todays hobby environment is an absolute necessity. 

However, over the last several years, for all kinds of reasons, I have taken time to cultivate a small group of favorite playmates and rarely play outside that group  . We know one another, understand one another and as a result have an established, high level of comfort and trust with one another.

We help each other screen any new playmates we occasionally want to introduce into our circle.

With screening info already gathered and expectations established, the setup of appointments is quick and easy. And, as we have discovered, goes a long way in assuring we always treat each with professional courtesy and consideration. 

I understand this method of hobbying may not work for everyone. May be criticized by some, dismissed by some. We all have our own wants. needs and desires.

But it eliminates a lot of frustrations for our circle and allows more time and energy for FUN.

Have a great day!!

Yup. Screening is rarely an issue because I rarely venture outside of my collection of favorites. 

I definitely encounter guys who are unwilling to screen, but I've found that many of them eventually circle back and will decide to go through the process. Either way, it's not something I compromise on. My safety is non-negotiable. Feel free to DM if you'd like to chat methods or discuss more.

When it comes to screening I have had probably 1 or 2 providers in 8 years on TOB that I did not see because of screening. 

SCREENING is how I PAN FOR GOLD SO never.....//////BEEN MUCH OF A BRAIN for ME!!!!!!

18 hours ago, skunkoiraire said:

SCREENING is how I PAN FOR GOLD SO never.....//////BEEN MUCH OF A BRAIN for ME!!!!!!

What????

18 hours ago, skunkoiraire said:

Please refrain from posting until your medication wears off....

I would love to see a little skunk panning for gold! 

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I would love to see a little skunk panning for gold! 

Send us the live shot! 😂😂

I can usually get a great deal from a phone  number unless it is a track phone. 

Screening is evidence of street-smarts on behalf of the provider!

It's all about tipping the scales of safety in your favor!

It's all about making sure "a Ted Bundy" doesn't step into your room!

On 4/21/2024 at 9:51 AM, TheRightStuff said:

It's all about tipping the scales of safety in your favor!

This ^^^ Nothing is 100%, but I feel like I can take certain actions that dissuade predators. Is it a pain in the ass for legit gentleman? Maybe. Ultimately, my safety trumps that though. 

I was certainly nervous to give out some private information when I started in the hobby, but with time and respectful interactions with providers it has become normal to me and not a biggy.  I respect providers for wanting to be safe.

2 hours ago, EllaB said:

This ^^^ Nothing is 100%, but I feel like I can take certain actions that dissuade predators. Is it a pain in the ass for legit gentleman? Maybe. Ultimately, my safety trumps that though. 

I maintain the mere fact of operating out of a high-end hotel will sufficiently discourage any nefarious miscreants. 

A high-end hotel setting is just not conducive to violent, criminal activity.

(Miscreants are deathly afraid of security measures and cameras!)

They're lookin' to prey upon vulnerable, easy targets with minimum security and backup ... where they are in control of the situation (like an outcall)!

That's why outcalls are risky and problematic!

(When was the last time you heard of something nefarious happening to a provider at a Hilton, a Sheraton or a Double Tree?)

It is exceedingly rare!

On 4/20/2024 at 6:35 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I can usually get a great deal from a phone  number unless it is a track phone. 

Oh for sure, but I find so many using ghost lines/trackphones plus too many ladies have mentioned tools we use and potentials are leaving their own favorable reviews now . SMH. 

7 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

I maintain the mere fact of operating out of a high-end hotel will sufficiently discourage any nefarious miscreants. 

A high-end hotel setting is just not conducive to violent, criminal activity.

(Miscreants are deathly afraid of security measures and cameras!)

They're lookin' to prey upon vulnerable, easy targets with minimum security and backup ... where they are in control of the situation (like an outcall)!

That's why outcalls are risky and problematic!

(When was the last time you heard of something nefarious happening to a provider at a Hilton, a Sheraton or a Double Tree?)

It is exceedingly rare!

It’s happens more than you would think regardless of where the lady stays unfortunately. 

@KortneyB I sure hope you were not thinking. I was being disrespectful, glossing over what you said and not getting back to you about the trouble you seem to be having with unsavory characters. I can send you some information on what I do and how I screen people. Please feel free to reach out to me. Another thing is that I refuse to do an outcall unless I know the person and have visited with him a couple of times long before I do an outcall or do a dinner date with him, which also means he needs to come and get me from my home. I am visually impaired as well as I don’t feel comfortable outside of my surroundings with a new person to be honest really? I don’t get many  new calls and  if I do it is seldom  I see  new people. They’re mostly the beautiful old guys that I’ve been seeing  for  many years. 

On 4/8/2024 at 5:24 PM, Raine-7379 said:

I wish more gents would get whitelisted.  Screening is never easy. We should both feel safe!

What is whitelisted?

As screening goes both ways, the biggest challenge I see when researching a lady is the danger that someone has taken oven her accounts. In over 200 encounters now, the only time I've truly been scammed and ripped off was when the accounts of two ladies I had seen before had been taken over by someone else. They were running ads saying they were coming back to town and offering a large discount to anyone who would prepay to help cover expenses. Because I had seem them before, I didn't think twice. They checked off every box you'd want to see when deciding to see a lady. Legit website, email, reviews, phone number and accounts on numerous hobby sites including this and and p411. I understand some men have turned over control of their online persona to others as well, and that more than one man have sharing an online identity.  I'm not sure of a way to weed this out, I just think all should be aware of it.

I have some of my own personal rules around screening. Stuff I can't give out - real name, links to any of my socials, or a pic of my face. What that does for me is prevents someone from outing me, which would destroy my career, or blackmailing me. Those are risks whether it's the provider, or someone who stole the provider's phone. I won't negotiate on those rules. I am happy to provide references & P411. If that doesn't work, no problem, have a nice day. I won't ask a provider to break her rules, she shouldn't ask me to break mine. We should just wish each other well and move on. There are too many Jacks and Jills out there to be hung up one any specific one.