skinnydud

Honesty in Reviews

28 posts in this topic

I have had a couple encounters recently and after both I realized that either we have a lot of white knight around here or there are false accounts reviewing some new ladies. 

I have been hobbying for almost 20 years in the Denver metro and never did any lady ever accuse me of not being clean as I actually show up showered and clean just the same way as I expect a lady to be. I have never done drugs in my life nor do I intend to but here we go as a retaliation to a couple reviews I get accused of all kind of things just to push me out of the market. 

I do not blame their approach because they would do anything to stop anyone from giving an honest review if it does not go their way.  and sadly, other guys reached out to me in private, while they could have brought up their bad experiences to prevent other clients from falling victims of such thing. 

when I say reviewing a provider with honesty, I really mean it. A client should not be an Ass and say things that are not accurate about a provider either!

What do you gals and guys think?

I read your review and the rebuttal. From what I know, I’ve never heard of any ladies describing you the way she did. Sounded almost like her way of trying to get even for a less than stellar review.

In regard to her rebuttal, it makes me wonder if she has a handler.

Every review says her English is very limited, almost non-existent.

However her rebuttal is written in perfect English. Her listings are written in perfect English. Strange for someone who has very limited English speaking skills.

I do think she has a handler which is against TOB rules. 

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I read your review and the rebuttal. From what I know, I’ve never heard of any ladies describing you the way she did. Sounded almost like her way of trying to get even for a less than stellar review.

In regard to her rebuttal, it makes me wonder if she has a handler.

However her rebuttal is written in perfect English. Her listings are written in perfect English. Strange for someone who has very limited English speaking skills.

there is no doubt ... but I will get punished for even starting this topic, imagine if I start some other topic.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Not necessarily, she could have used Google Translate.  Not trying to be a white knight, I just didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

It does make me wonder, I'm too lazy to do the research.  But I wonder if there are rebuttals for positive reviews.  I guess @skinnydud most recent review is not that bad (Yes for experience and Maybe for recommend) and it has a rebuttal.

8 hours ago, skinnydud said:

I have had a couple encounters recently and after both I realized that either we have a lot of white knight around here or there are false accounts reviewing some new ladies. 

I have been hobbying for almost 20 years in the Denver metro and never did any lady ever accuse me of not being clean as I actually show up showered and clean just the same way as I expect a lady to be. I have never done drugs in my life nor do I intend to but here we go as a retaliation to a couple reviews I get accused of all kind of things just to push me out of the market. 

I do not blame their approach because they would do anything to stop anyone from giving an honest review if it does not go their way.  and sadly, other guys reached out to me in private, while they could have brought up their bad experiences to prevent other clients from falling victims of such thing. 

when I say reviewing a provider with honesty, I really mean it. A client should not be an Ass and say things that are not accurate about a provider either!

8 hours ago, skinnydud said:

The Skinny is back at it again LOL. These two particular providers, I have not seen so I really can't say too much about them but what I will do is comment on what the both of you have written. If you think a honest review is saying "all she has is a little spinner body but her titts are hard as a rock" thats simply awesome because there are guys that actually love them skinny with big titts. Also I am not sure if you know this but a lot of providers will give you MUCH MORE than they give to the average client if they like you, you smell good, you are nice to them, you are a regular or you dropping big cheese etc.............And its painfully obvious that you actually liked both girls dude. You are upset because you didn't get your money's worth in the session and they are pissed because of whatever happened in the session and you gave them a somewhat harsh bad review. This happens Mr Skinny when you let years go by before stepping back into the game. There is a ton of "so called gurus" on TOB that haven't written a review in who knows how long, yet they on here giving advice like they are the MOST ACTIVE in the HOBBY lol. Of course these providers are going to write a rebuttal and do the same thing you did to them. See Mr Skinny, most of us VETERAN REVIEWERS don't even bother writing these types of reviews, WHY LOL because you are not going to prove anything nor stop guys from going to see either provider. Men are VISUAL and if they see a hot ass girl in pics, it doesn't matter what you write, they still are going to go see that girl (FACTS). Sometimes guys encounter the same shit and sometimes they don't, its plenty of other providers around that you can go see. But I get it, you paid a ton of money but feel you didn't get your money's worth. Next time, do more research, its not hard to figure out from the reviews who gives more bang for the buck. Now I will AGREE with you about the same profile accounts showing up writing reviews for certain women but thats for TOB to figure out whats so obvious to you and I. Sometimes TOB has bigger things to take care of so a little hint/reminder from Mr Skinny will bring attention to that. Now don't take this personal Mr Skinny, I am just trying to help you understand the effects of leaving the hobby for so long, it takes a lot longer than a couple reviews to get back on top of the game................................No matter what a client says LOL, a provider always has the last fucking word. Swallow these two last reviews and get back to busting nuts..............................

4 hours ago, skinnydud said:

there is no doubt ... but I will get punished for even starting this topic, imagine if I start some other topic.

Dude you know exactly what you set out to do when you posted this topic. Again, I said this to you a long time ago, SHOW US HOW ITS DONE when it comes to writing reviews LOL. 

As is, TOB reviews are marginally better than PD (I think they’ve resorted to AI over there). Aside from the occasional helpful acronyms, the only useful information most provide is, you’re not likely to get busted.

What’s wrong with TOB reviews? A partial list -

• Seems some guys are just happy with whatever.
  • Some guys are afraid of the repercussions (I’ve heard from guys who won’t walk away if who answers the door doesn’t match the ad for fear of being banned; that has to transfer to reviews).
  • Some reviews are highly suspect. Just look at everyone they’ve reviewed and their affiliations. I think of them as dedicated reviewers, i.e., employees.
  • One thing I recently noticed and has put me off writing any more reviews here is that what I submit isn’t what gets posted. I don’t mean it's declined: reviews are significantly edited and posted as if that's precisely what I submitted, so it’s not worth the effort to write an honest review.
  • The rebuttal process is a joke, most often used for provider/agency retaliation. 
    • Of course, that’s the crux of the problem: TOB is for providers (they pay, we don’t), so TOB protects providers at the expense of those who might see them.

9 hours ago, TML93 said:

Not necessarily, she could have used Google Translate.  Not trying to be a white knight, I just didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

i can't see imo a provider taking the time out to perfect her craft drafting out a daily ad w/google translate since her english is limited, all to just be lackluster in her business performance. you don’t take out time using different tools to be perfect just to be the less than perfect. 
that doesn't align but i can see someone else drafting up her ads for her. idk if someone else is drafting her ads or not. however,
most of us providers create our ads to align with the type of person we are and the service we provide and NOT to convey our ad in an opposite light of what type of person we are and from what our ad displays. 

perfect example of a positive ad alignment....Melinda Madison. years of perfectly drafted ads, her ads align with her and her service and  her reviews confirm.

so nahh with the google translate. that doesn't add up but that's just my opinion. 

yes google or Iphone translation are tools that are excellent for those of us that english is a second language. 

3 hours ago, whatagame said:

• One thing I recently noticed and has put me off writing any more reviews here is that what I submit isn’t what gets posted. I don’t mean it's declined: reviews are significantly edited and posted as if that's precisely what I submitted, so it’s not worth the effort to write an honest review.

That's interesting I never noticed that.  I don't really read my reviews after I post them.  What gets edited?  Is it to make the review more R rated instead of XXX?  Or do negative comments get edited so the review is not too harsh?

33 minutes ago, TML93 said:

That's interesting I never noticed that.  I don't really read my reviews after I post them.  What gets edited?  Is it to make the review more R rated instead of XXX?  Or do negative comments get edited so the review is not too harsh?

Did you mean to mark the review as a “so-so” instead of a “yes”

review? At least that is what i am trying to understand from what you and definitely no disrespect to anyone please. i feel that all comments on your question are good. 

I appreciated reading your candid review. Thank You for posting your experience.

i reread your review and having a better understanding i feel you got your point across that the review was changed or tweaked by the higher powers of TOB. I think that has possibly happened to many of us on here. not just reviews either. Some of my forum messages get edited too. And of course that often changes the dynamics of our posts on anything including reviews. 

I’m Not sure what craziness is going on, but something is…. Two different other reviews indicate that at least two ladies are answering the door under one particular provider name.🤔 Then we have someone with limited English posting perfectly written ads and review rebuttals. 🙄 We have guys giving scathing reviews but it has AC“yes” recommendation. Other guys saying their reviews are edited (seen that personally). Then we have a guy saying if they’re HOT, the level of service, price and safety don’t matter, they are RUNNING to see her. I personally know of a provider being given a heads up about a bad review being submitted, and her being given a chance to say never happened, and the review not posted. Really? Cmon guys, we’re better than this. Granted this is a taboo thing, can we not LIE, retain some integrity, and place some value and pride back into this? 

Everything has changed and not for the better. Remember when we used to get dressed up to fly, and it was special? This used to be a big deal too. Now it’s anybody throwing up an ad on some gross site, and some guy just up and deciding to call and run by for 15 minutes, and if she’s not free, I’ll call the next and the next. Hell this isn’t even special enough to be particular about who you’re calling, as long as she’s skin and bones, and doesn’t screen hard. 

20 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Even if also a member lol? Not that there are any of course.

18 hours ago, TML93 said:

I didn't read my reviews until I got the "negative review" email--not sure how 'so-so' is negative, seems just not positive.

Some description of activities cut, though no more XXX than what remained. Some comparison to others from the same agency. Some commentary on actual time. I would say overall the edits made the review less negative because it masked some problems. Harsh, to me, connotes unwarranted personal attacks, like some of the rebuttals, so I'd say it wasn't too harsh to begin with.

15 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Even if also a member lol? Not that there are any of course.

There has to be.We’ve seen it for years. And….too many guys that don’t understand how to keep themselves out of these sits or don’t care, because she’s hot and all the guys are signing up. It’s very blatant. It feels like there are a bunch of lemmings here.😂 When we have long time members, who have posted reviews for many years, and never had a problem, being called a liar…something is not right. 
 Us ladies do need to ban together, protect each other and be real women. However, I can’t do that for someone lying or behaving immorally trying to take someone down. Not cool… 

I stopped writing reviews . I never was all that comfortable or enthused about posting a review to begin with. I always felt my playtime was a private matter between me and the young lady. Obviously, I have posted reviews. If the young lady asked, I wrote one for her and posted it. Gladly. To help her.

I have as a courtesy, discussed my experiences with other hobbyists concerning a particular playtime in private messages and emails. Always mindful to respect Her privacy, and Her person.

I know, it is me and my "Old School" beliefs. I have always felt a public review was rather indiscreet and, in some instances, lessen the specialness of the whole experience.

A review cannot properly express the anticipation of her  arrival. The time and effort to make sure everything is as close to perfect for her time with me, as it can be. So many little considerations that cannot be explained in a review.  I consider my time with a young lady Special. What she offers is precious. I don't need to publicly  blab about it. Again, that's me. We each have our own way.. Thank heaves for that!!  

19 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’m Not sure what craziness is going on, but something is…. Two different other reviews indicate that at least two ladies are answering the door under one particular provider name.🤔 Then we have someone with limited English posting perfectly written ads and review rebuttals. 🙄 We have guys giving scathing reviews but it has AC“yes” recommendation. Other guys saying their reviews are edited (seen that personally). Then we have a guy saying if they’re HOT, the level of service, price and safety don’t matter, they are RUNNING to see her. I personally know of a provider being given a heads up about a bad review being submitted, and her being given a chance to say never happened, and the review not posted. Really? Cmon guys, we’re better than this. Granted this is a taboo thing, can we not LIE, retain some integrity, and place some value and pride back into this? 

Everything has changed and not for the better. Remember when we used to get dressed up to fly, and it was special? This used to be a big deal too. Now it’s anybody throwing up an ad on some gross site, and some guy just up and deciding to call and run by for 15 minutes, and if she’s not free, I’ll call the next and the next. Hell this isn’t even special enough to be particular about who you’re calling, as long as she’s skin and bones, and doesn’t screen hard. 

Thanks everyone who took the time to chime in.

I personally find reviews to be very useful for both providers and clients just like we check a product ora restaurant reviews before we make our decision about it. I respect all opinions and understand that people may misuse them to get back at the other party but this is a grown ups hobby and we should keep it fair. 

My reviews never got altered ever on TOB. I was told not to mention some details at times but that's it. A lot of reviews and references got removed from my account over time but I assumed that was because that provider probably requested anything related to them be removed from the data base which I reapect. 

Things have changed so much over the years, yes, but did honesty get affected too. we don't pay for it. inflation did not get to affect our reasoning when it comes to truth or right and wrong.

I just wanted to bring this up, may be to vent, and now it appears I am not the only one. both providers and clients have given some feedback and I respect you all TOB community!

On 3/9/2024 at 8:17 AM, whatagame said:
As is, TOB reviews are marginally better than PD (I think they’ve resorted to AI over there). Aside from the occasional helpful acronyms, the only useful information most provide is, you’re not likely to get busted.

What’s wrong with TOB reviews? A partial list -

• Seems some guys are just happy with whatever.
  • Some guys are afraid of the repercussions (I’ve heard from guys who won’t walk away if who answers the door doesn’t match the ad for fear of being banned; that has to transfer to reviews).
  • Some reviews are highly suspect. Just look at everyone they’ve reviewed and their affiliations. I think of them as dedicated reviewers, i.e., employees.
  • The rebuttal process is a joke, most often used for provider/agency retaliation. 
    • Of course, that’s the crux of the problem: TOB is for providers (they pay, we don’t), so TOB protects providers at the expense of those who might see them.

I quit writing reviews years ago also.  Look at the number of positive reviews compared to the negative.  Try to write anything other than a positive review, see how that works out.  It is not worth it. 

How do you go about getting reviews from the provider? I ask afyer the client with mo response or remind

13 hours ago, inkspot said:

I quit writing reviews years ago also.  Look at the number of positive reviews compared to the negative.  Try to write anything other than a positive review, see how that works out.  It is not worth it. 

this ^^^

On 3/10/2024 at 1:05 PM, skinnydud said:

Thanks everyone who took the time to chime in.

I personally find reviews to be very useful for both providers and clients just like we check a product ora restaurant reviews before we make our decision about it. I respect all opinions and understand that people may misuse them to get back at the other party but this is a grown ups hobby and we should keep it fair. 

My reviews never got altered ever on TOB. I was told not to mention some details at times but that's it. A lot of reviews and references got removed from my account over time but I assumed that was because that provider probably requested anything related to them be removed from the data base which I reapect. 

Things have changed so much over the years, yes, but did honesty get affected too. we don't pay for it. inflation did not get to affect our reasoning when it comes to truth or right and wrong.

I just wanted to bring this up, may be to vent, and now it appears I am not the only one. both providers and clients have given some feedback and I respect you all TOB community!

Walks up to Skinny and hands him an envelope. In the envelope, it reads the following:  Skinny and his very small crew LOL are such a small part of TOB. Thanks for showing us how its done when it comes to writing HONEST REVIEWS, even though your review lacked honesty in itself and you left out a lot of what you really wanted to say. Keep paying attention to the daily reviews that are being submitted/posted, trust me YOU AND YOUR CREW ARE THE MINORITY......... SKINNY FOR PRESIDENT.................................

On 3/9/2024 at 8:17 AM, whatagame said:
Of course, that’s the crux of the problem: TOB is for providers (they pay, we don’t), so TOB protects providers at the expense of those who might see them.

No disrespect,  to @whatagame or anyone else who reads or participates. Companions do not receive any real privileges For being  members of TOB.  I know I have never received a negative  review for those of you that have cared to read through my reviews  or possibly written a review on me. My opinion is a very honest. Companions are treated the same as the Admires. Our  ability to speak more candidly is not always allowed, maybe the rebuttal is wrongfully used at times. Yes, I will agree with you on that comment. However no we are not given any privileges outside of being able to pay for ads and posting them on the Internet and yes, those words  are often edited by the higher powers of TOB or have gotten Companions in trouble. I know there are certain words we are not allowed to use. And for me, that’s fine. It is their website and  their rules. The Ladies  have been given the privilege  to post ads and to pay for monthly packages that fit each ladies personal needs for  advertising. It is a great privilege for us and we also are able to share a bit about our personalities on here by participating in the forum. That is our luxury we receive  but honestly we are not treated any better than that of the Admires who contact us and care to write a review that may be edited by the moderators of TOB. Again allow me to remind you it is their website and they are the ones who make all judgement calls and have the final say.  We are only the people who participate. We make a choice to come on here and be a part of it or not. As long as we abide by the rules, I think we’re safe to continue being a part of the group. 

I read reviews, but have stopped believing most of what I read. I’ve picked up on some things that reviewers leave when maybe they’re trying to be “nice”, but really all I care about are the following:

Are their pictures even remotely close?

Is the location sketchy or is it disgusting inside?

Did she shower and if she did, does she still smell?

I know damn well some of you bros aren’t being honest, cuz I can name several providers that look nothing like their pictures! I can also think of two in particular that have great pictures, but look more amazing in person. Shout out to those heaux’s!

9 minutes ago, BadTiming said:

I read reviews, but have stopped believing most of what I read. I’ve picked up on some things that reviewers leave when maybe they’re trying to be “nice”, but really all I care about are the following:

Are their pictures even remotely close?

Is the location sketchy or is it disgusting inside?

Did she shower and if she did, does she still smell?

I know damn well some of you bros aren’t being honest, cuz I can name several providers that look nothing like their pictures! I can also think of two in particular that have great pictures, but look more amazing in person. Shout out to those heaux’s!

I think it’s high time that you   write some honest reviews! You have been a member for long enough now. Time to get those fingers taping on the beauties you frequent!

I write reviews and rely on the reviews of a number of folks here.  My hope is that my reviews are helpful to the ladies and to the fellows interested in seeing them.  I try to remember to ask if the lady wants a review or not.  Most have said "Yes".  Over the years I've learned that it is important to be able to "read between the lines" on many reviews.  I'm grateful to the guys whose reviews I trust.  They have steered me in the right direction more than once.

4 hours ago, average1 said:

I write reviews and rely on the reviews of a number of folks here.  My hope is that my reviews are helpful to the ladies and to the fellows interested in seeing them.  I try to remember to ask if the lady wants a review or not.  Most have said "Yes".  Over the years I've learned that it is important to be able to "read between the lines" on many reviews.  I'm grateful to the guys whose reviews I trust.  They have steered me in the right direction more than once.

Same - I always ask, and ask if I could have a reference as well.  I'm also grateful for reviews, and for dialogue/engagement here.  It's fallen off from what it used to be, but we've also lost a couple of troublemakers (HH in particular- and now that I see the initials, it makes even more sense).  The occasional PM and reading between the lines is also how I approach TOB.  I'm not an inordinate risk-taker, so I stick with well-reviewed providers as well.