XXX Kat

Cali Rose *

26 posts in this topic

So sorry to hear about Cali and thanks for letting us know.  No one deserves what happened to her and she has always been sweetie.  Sending healing thoughts her way and hope she fully recovers.

Subscribe to her onlyfans to help in a small way. 

Please keep us posted if it’s ok with her. Let us know how we can help.😭🙏💗

Oh wow. I hope she’s okay! I’ll keep her in my thoughts and I’ll stay tuned for more info on how to help. 

She is having me collect donations due to the fact that she has a concussion and can’t remember any of her login information to her $ apps. So I have been helping her with everything. She is doing much better. I’m very thankful my friend is alive. Thank you everyone for your support. 

Thank you @XXX Kat for helping and running point for Cali.  I'll post on my SM sites and contribute.  @Cali Rose you are in my thoughts and prayers!

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Thank you @XXX Kat for helping and running point for Cali.  I'll post on my SM sites and contribute.  @Cali Rose you are in my thoughts and prayers!

I agree. Thanks, Katt for your time and caring. 

For any interested in helping there is a GoFundMe account.  Not sure if link is kosher here but just go to the main GOFundMe web page click search in upper left corner and enter cali-roses and it pops up.

Best wishes for a full recovery.

Thank you Samantha! I’ll get that shared. Please give her our love if you see her!! Thank you again. 

15 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

The GoFundMe link is kosher,

Thank you Samantha for your efforts helping Cali.  I was NOT questioning that the need and the GoFundMe are legit - I KNOW they are.  I was only questioning whether it was OK to include GoFundMe links in posts here. 

Sorry for any misunderstanding. Thanks again.

Edited by Kaduk
URL has been removed

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Thank you Samantha for your efforts helping Cali.  I was NOT questioning that the need and the GoFundMe are legit - I KNOW they are.  I was only questioning whether it was OK to include GoFundMe links in posts here. 

Sorry for any misunderstanding. Thanks again.

It is okay. I just wanted to make sure it was clarified so there was no confusion. Thanks G!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thank you everyone! Seriously this is a blessing for her 

On 1/11/2024 at 0:19 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

Sorry, meant to add @SultryKitten and @Caressa Duval for setting this up.  Thank you!

On 1/12/2024 at 8:44 AM, SultryKitten said:

It is okay. I just wanted to make sure it was clarified so there was no confusion. Thanks G!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Thank you so much for verifying, I was having trouble locating her on GoFundMe, Happy I could use PayPal super easy!! . ❤️ l lit a candle with reiki

Thank you Kat.  I'm so sorry that @Cali Rose has to go through this.  Please pass along my concern, thoughts, and prayers.

Were you at home when this went down?  Are you ok?

Edited by CountryGentleman

OMG.  This is heartbreaking.  Of course my thoughts on mainly on her, and prayers for a complete recovery.  Does anyone know if this dirtbag has been arrested??   

On 1/8/2024 at 11:23 AM, XXX Kat said:

I’m writing this on behalf of Cali Rose… She has been in the hospital since Christmas Eve. She just got out of ICU a few days ago. However, still in the hospital. She was trying to escape an abusive boyfriend. He found out she was staying at my place and found her. She jumped from the fourth story and has been suffering a number of severe injuries. I’m trying to figure out a way to get something set up as far as a go fund me account to help her out. Feel free to DM me with any questions. Happy holidays 

Kat

Sending 🙏🙏🙏  for a full recovery! Hopefully that worthless bastard of an ex-boyfriend is in jail! 🤬   If not .... NO WOMAN EVER deserves to be subjected to that!! 

download (6).jpeg

Ladies, please give us updates on how she doing please.

I just read this.

My goodness!  It truly sickens me how cruel and hurtful some people are.

Though I am glad to hear she is doing better.  Please keep us posted!

Cali is recovering quite well. And is beyond grateful for everyone. 

My prayers to Cali. This was horrible. She is such wonderful soul. Know our thoughts with her

Hi there, I'm new to the Forum and just found this thread about Cali. I've seen Cali a couple of times in the last few years. Cali is a wonderful person, glad to read that she is recovering well. Is the GoFundMe still open?