Savoir Faire

Bad Provider vs Bad Client

22 posts in this topic

What in your opinion are qualities of a BAD PROVIDER and a BAD CLIENT? 

Hate when a provider rushes, keeps telling you to hurry and cum! And you still have plenty of time left. 
Such a turn off

15 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Hate when a provider rushes, keeps telling you to hurry and cum! And you still have plenty of time left. 
Such a turn off

I can not even imagine that. Does this really happen?

10 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’m sure the higher volume ladies are more apt to do that for sure

11 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I’m sure the higher volume ladies are more apt to do that for sure

@stevie knows how to pick them! 

16 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Such a turn off

Steve E its a drag when that happens LOL, especially if you aren't one of them CUM ON COMMAND or a MINUTE MAN TYPES...........................

I've had a ton of fun with a lot of ladies from the board and feel very fortunate to have met them.  For me a "bad" encounter is one with a lady who seems rushed, disinterested, doesn't make eye contact and does not appear to enjoy herself.  I know everyone has bad days and try to be understanding when it happens (which is seldom has for me).  Also, a "bad lady" for some may be someone else's favorite.  Sometimes people just don't click.  That is why I do my best to do some research and when first contacting a lady I try to include a bit about myself.  Also I invite them to feel free to read my reviews and posts.  I am interested in a fun encounter between consenting adults and let them know if they don't think we would be a good fit, it's okay.  I am not interested in just "insert post A into slot B".

On 8/3/2023 at 10:22 AM, Audrey Astor said:

It does happen.

Years ago I had a meeting with a lady from TOB (no longer on here). We had been on her bed maybe 10 minutes and was in the middle of DATY maybe 3 minutes and she goes “are we going to do it or not”?

I got up and left.

On 8/3/2023 at 10:22 AM, Audrey Astor said:

45 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

It does happen.

Years ago I had a meeting with a lady from TOB (no longer on here). We had been on her bed maybe 10 minutes and was in the middle of DATY maybe 3 minutes and she goes “are we going to do it or not”?

I got up and left.

Yes, it does happen. Not a lot, but I could tell a couple stories.

I've never actually gotten up and left, but there were 2 or 3 times when I wish I would have. Guess I was just to motivated to get what I had paid for. 🤣🤣🤣

On 8/3/2023 at 4:22 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Absolutely. Looking at the clock, the worst I recall was one that reminded me when I asked to mix it up a bit. It was only one but, still.

On 8/4/2023 at 4:11 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@stevie knows how to pick them! 

Not so nice from the land of love, logic, and magical unicorns riding rainbows.

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Not so nice from the land of love, logic, and magical unicorns riding rainbows.

I agree, but it’s always the negative comments we hear from him. He needs look at reviews and ask for suggestions on ladies. Another issue is I met @stevie  at a party  a few years back.. please always feel free to question me if you’re offended by what I say?! And always feel free to tease me back tastefully!

@Stevie! 

On 8/4/2023 at 8:45 AM, average1 said:

I've had a ton of fun with a lot of ladies from the board and feel very fortunate to have met them.  For me a "bad" encounter is one with a lady who seems rushed, disinterested, doesn't make eye contact and does not appear to enjoy herself.  I know everyone has bad days and try to be understanding when it happens (which is seldom has for me).  Also, a "bad lady" for some may be someone else's favorite.  Sometimes people just don't click.  That is why I do my best to do some research and when first contacting a lady I try to include a bit about myself.  Also I invite them to feel free to read my reviews and posts.  I am interested in a fun encounter between consenting adults and let them know if they don't think we would be a good fit, it's okay.  I am not interested in just "insert post A into slot B".

Same.  Disinterest or mechanical effort are big turn offs for me.  I'm not looking for a PSE, I want to feel like I connect at least a little with the lady.

On 8/5/2023 at 7:43 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I agree, but it’s always the negative comments we hear from him. He needs look at reviews and ask for suggestions on ladies. Another issue is I met @stevie  at a party  a few years back.. please always feel free to question me if you’re offended by what I say?! And always feel free to tease me back tastefully!

@Stevie! 

Am I missing something? What does meeting me have anything to with this?

On 8/4/2023 at 8:45 AM, average1 said:

AVG its good that you are UNDERSTANDING of the PROVIDER as well. Yes, they have bad days and yes sometimes both parties do not seem to click, that in my opinion means you have developed a very mature way of handling whatever situation that comes your way. I can HONESTLY say that I myself have enjoyed a huge number of women that others DO NOT SEEM TO CLICK WITH. Thanks for your input............

Nobody need to be offended by what I say! I was explaining to @Hobby Hobbit . He thought maybe you might be offended by what I said? I would sure hope not! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Bad Client: ignores boundaries, rushes me to move my ass immediately, is drunk or too high at go time, orders me to squirt and gets pissy when I (shocker) can't, is too rough and thinks that I'm defective for not caring for it, texts me constantly without rebooking, asks me if they can be the first of the day every time, doesn't believe me if I compliment them, gets caught by the wife and throws me under the bus, stares into my soul the whole time, tries to trade substances for service, 

really I could go on all day. 

Bad Providers: cold call their regulars without any kind of concern for discretion, untrustworthy when in other peoples environments/cash and dash type games, show up intoxicated, don't screen and don't protect client information, bad hygeine, pull clients into their serious drama, talk about their money problems in their ads, take too many calls or texts in session, use illegal substances in front of a client especially one who doesn't partake, make a client feel unsafe with her behavior or implying a threat of violence unprovoked, double booking clients, is a grouchy bitch most of the time...

8 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Bad Client: ignores boundaries, rushes me to move my ass immediately, is drunk or too high at go time, orders me to squirt and gets pissy when I (shocker) can't, is too rough and thinks that I'm defective for not caring for it, texts me constantly without rebooking, asks me if they can be the first of the day every time, doesn't believe me if I compliment them, gets caught by the wife and throws me under the bus, stares into my soul the whole time, tries to trade substances for service, 

Bad Providers: cold call their regulars without any kind of concern for discretion, untrustworthy when in other peoples environments/cash and dash type games, show up intoxicated, don't screen and don't protect client information, bad hygeine, pull clients into their serious drama, talk about their money problems in their ads, take too many calls or texts in session, use illegal substances in front of a client especially one who doesn't partake, make a client feel unsafe with her behavior or implying a threat of violence unprovoked, double booking clients, is a grouchy bitch most of the time...

Right on @TrystinTrimble—- 💯 

I’ll add that gossip on either side is uncomfortable for me.

On 8/27/2023 at 2:28 AM, TrystinTrimble said:

Oh my goodness, Ms Trystin you have a pretty good list going on there for bad clients. The drunk or too high one stands out LOL because a good friend of mine she use to say that one of her clients would have her come over and as soon as she got there he would pass out for 2 hours, wake up and tell her goodbye. Oh and the caught by the wife is a good one too. What exactly is cold call their regulars? I have an idea but want to get your definition versus assuming. Pull clients into their serious drama is a good one. Reminds me of this one provider who use to send her boyfriend to the car or to the lobby to wait for our session to be over with. I kinda felt bad for the guy but he got use to it and actually became a good friend. Great list Ms Trystin, thanks for your input...............

Luckily none of these have happened to me very often or are one offs, but a few bad qualities with providers I’ve come across….

-Provider has you come to Incall location, then makes you wait over a half hour or more after scheduled start time

-Intoxicated or so tired that they aren’t fully engaged 

-Leave something in plain view from previous guest (ie towel in bathroom or something in trash)

-When they rush you out even though there is time left, if you’re paying for their time they should give you the option to hangout with them until time is up even if it’s just chatting with them

-When provider out of supplies needed or not prepared 

-Finally if they aren’t freshly showered or clean. I know they expect the same from us.

I know this seems like a lot, with being in the hobby for awhile these things happen though. The majority of my experiences have been positive and I appreciate all the wonderful providers out there😁

Dinger, you are a better man than me, there is no way I am going to wait/sit for over a half hour in the car past our scheduled appointment. I guess I am pretty lucky because the majority of my visits are good for the most part. Now you have me thinking about all of the PROVIDERS that allow me to cum up and sit while they get ready...................................