5280fellow

issue with provider

29 posts in this topic

Curious if anyone has had something like this happen to them and if so what did you do?

Had a not so great session with a provider. Whatever, it happens. Move on right? Well a couple of days later I get some pretty nasty text messages from said provider related to a bad review. I did NOT write any review. Even if I had, this would not be ok but the fact is, I just don't write reviews, good or bad.

I told her that I did not write the review and did not know what she was talking about but she got deeply personal in her attacks and made noise as though she was going to expose me some how. It is likely just noise but still.

Anyone encountered anything like this before? how did you handle it?

TIA.

The choice is yours. Block her phone if she continues to contact you and you have nothing more to say to her. Sorry! Plenty of great ladies left to contact. Best of luck! 

Bad review? Lol what site was it on because it surely wasn’t on this one, there are rarely any bad reviews anymore here

He joined 14 hours ago.... and made this post.  He likely did no research... it's crazy how people can find a forum to complain on but can't find a legit lady😂😂😂😂

Had he joined and wrote a 411 he likely wouldn't be in his current situation!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

29 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

He joined 14 hours ago.... and made this post.  He likely did no research... it's crazy how people can find a forum to complain on but can't find a legit lady😂😂😂😂

FYI, I have been on here for many years. I simply don't contribute very much. I was simply seeking some input for a problem I have never experience before. I guess I expected too much. Sorry for inconveniencing you.

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Bad review? Lol what site was it on because it surely wasn’t on this one, there are rarely any bad reviews anymore here

It was posted on TER. And I agree, reviews rarely say anything other than positive. Maybe the response to this one not even written by me is why?

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So this is all his fault????????

1 hour ago, 5280fellow said:

It was posted on TER. And I agree, reviews rarely say anything other than positive. Maybe the response to this one not even written by me is why?

I used to catch flak for my “Average” reviews. Hey, if every experience is ‘out of the park’, that becomes your average, your expectation.  Yes, I believe in the bell curve and rated my Average as a damn good time. I reserved FANTASTIC for the truly exceptional experiences (yes, I had a few).

I usually waited a few days before writing my reviews. By then I could be rational, and not just responding the euphoria.

20 hours ago, 5280fellow said:

Curious if anyone has had something like this happen to them and if so what did you do?

Had a not so great session with a provider. Whatever, it happens. Move on right? Well a couple of days later I get some pretty nasty text messages from said provider related to a bad review. I did NOT write any review. Even if I had, this would not be ok but the fact is, I just don't write reviews, good or bad.

I told her that I did not write the review and did not know what she was talking about but she got deeply personal in her attacks and made noise as though she was going to expose me some how. It is likely just noise but still.

TIA.

To me, that behavior is unacceptable. If someone else wrote one that wasn’t you, 🤷‍♀️ there must be an issue. I would definitely block, and use tools available to you to warn others. 

4 hours ago, 5280fellow said:

FYI, I have been on here for many years. I simply don't contribute very much. I was simply seeking some input for a problem I have never experience before. I guess I expected too much. Sorry for inconveniencing you.

Your profile says you joined 20 hours ago. Have you been a lurker for many years?  If so, you have never contributed.

Now onto the subject matter of this thread.

You saw a lady, had a bad time with her, but did not write a review, yet she has accused you of writing a bad review.

1. Where did you see this lady?

2. What handle did you use when you contacted her and did you pass any screening?

3. Where was this supposed bad review posted?

4. Did the poster of the bad review use your handle? I exp ct this is the case since she accused you of the bad review.

5. What is her name?

While you don’t write reviews…good or bad, you should write a review on this lady and let everyone know what your experience was so that others can avoid her.

10 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

This is true. I've written a couple of bad ones over the years, but they are few and far between. This thread is the very reason I avoid doing it. Many ladies have said they read reviews as part of their screening.

6 hours ago, 5280fellow said:

I've not had that exact experience. Everyone was a lurker at one time. I was for a couple of years. But your experience shows why it's a good idea to join in early on, not wait for something like this to happen. You've been around long enough to know that a post like yours would carry more weight if it was not your first post.

OBTW, welcome to the board. Please write a review.

52 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Your profile says you joined 20 hours ago. Have you been a lurker for many years?  If so, you have never contributed.

Now onto the subject matter of this thread.

You saw a lady, had a bad time with her, but did not write a review, yet she has accused you of writing a bad review.

1. Where did you see this lady?

2. What handle did you use when you contacted her and did you pass any screening?

3. Where was this supposed bad review posted?

4. Did the poster of the bad review use your handle? I exp ct this is the case since she accused you of the bad review.

5. What is her name?

While you don’t write reviews…good or bad, you should write a review on this lady and let everyone know what your experience was so that others can avoid her.

Thank you for the respectful post and questions.

I have been off and on this site for many years but have not contributed to the board for quite some time. I frankly forgot my username and no longer have access to the email that it was associated with so I simply created a new profile. Irregardless, I am a little unsure why this particular aspect of my post is relevant? When someone posts for the first time, it is the first time. I am unsure why that makes the nature of content of the post any more or less suspicious? I posted what I thought was a legitimate question. The length of time that I have been contributing to the board doesn't seem to be all that important to the nature of my question. I am not casting aspersions on anyone, just asking if anyone had a similar situation before and if so what they did about it. Please educate me if I have somehow transgressed. I will be the first to ask forgiveness.

1) Her incall in Denver, private home

2) I contacted her and was screened through p411. I have never had issues with that platform before. I have reported her there.

3+4) The review was posted on TER under a different handle than mine. I have never been identified by the handle that this review was made under. But this provider was not so sharp. She could not remember how I contacted her and I doubt that even thought to look at the name that the review was made under. I am not being unkind, merely stating the facts.

5) As I said, I am not here to cast aspersions or to get further unwanted attention from her or anyone else. I really just want to know if anyone has had this happen to them and what they did if so. 

You have to understand that this group of men think that these ladies on this site or any others for that matters do no wrong, they don’t like guys who try and bring the truth out or diss the ladies, you gots to like it or leave it, you make the choice

On 6/11/2023 at 3:10 AM, stevie-2249 said:

I wonder why. That's why I quit paying much attention to reviews these days. 

Based on the way this site has morphed, I will not and have not used my handle here when seeing a lady for quite some time.  I ALWAYS use a hobby phone and email account.  I screen through p411 and generally only see ladies there.  IF they happen to be TOB all the better, but that is not a requirement.  

21 hours ago, 5280fellow said:

I have been off and on this site for many years but have not contributed to the board for quite some time. I frankly forgot my username and no longer have access to the email that it was associated with so I simply created a new profile. Irregardless, I am a little unsure why this particular aspect of my post is relevant? When someone posts for the first time, it is the first time. I am unsure why that makes the nature of content of the post any more or less suspicious? I posted what I thought was a legitimate question. The length of time that I have been contributing to the board doesn't seem to be all that important to the nature of my question. I am not casting aspersions on anyone, just asking if anyone had a similar situation before and if so what they did about it. Please educate me if I have somehow transgressed. I will be the first to ask forgiveness.

I’m willing to call someone out when they make a statement that doesn’t seem to add up.

This explanation clears up any questions I had about your statement and I offer my apologies to you.

21 hours ago, 5280fellow said:

2) I contacted her and was screened through p411. I have never had issues with that platform before. I have reported her there.

3+4) The review was posted on TER under a different handle than mine. I have never been identified by the handle that this review was made under. But this provider was not so sharp. She could not remember how I contacted her and I doubt that even thought to look at the name that the review was made under. I am not being unkind, merely stating the facts.

5) As I said, I am not here to cast aspersions or to get further unwanted attention from her or anyone else. I really just want to know if anyone has had this happen to them and what they did if so. 

After reading your responses above about the lady, she obviously jumped to a conclusion about who wrote a bad review about her.

Even though you don’t write reviews, you really should write a review about your entire experience with her on TOB so that others who may be considering her can read the review and then make an informed decision about seeing her or not.  You can write a review on TOB for a lady who is not on TOB.

If she persists in contacting you, block her.

23 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I’m willing to call someone out when they make a statement that doesn’t seem to add up.

This explanation clears up any questions I had about your statement and I offer my apologies to you.

After reading your responses above about the lady, she obviously jumped to a conclusion about who wrote a bad review about her.

Even though you don’t write reviews, you really should write a review about your entire experience with her on TOB so that others who may be considering her can read the review and then make an informed decision about seeing her or not.  You can write a review on TOB for a lady who is not on TOB.

If she persists in contacting you, block her.

His review won’t show up if he does write one, how many bad reviews have you seen in the last year, maybe 5 if that, and those must of slipped thru the admin some how. 

I’ve had this happen to me once, after a few hours of texting back and forth trying to set up a quick visit she just kept giving me the run around so I politely made up an excuse that I was sorry but I ran out of time and had to get back to work. Wow did she reply with some crazy texts calling me all sorts of names and she was going to find out who I was and make my life miserable. So I just ignored and blocked and that was that! She still posts ads on stg everyday.

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

His review won’t show up if he does write one, how many bad reviews have you seen in the last year, maybe 5 if that, and those must of slipped thru the admin some how. 

I DM'd the OP. He shared the  provider name ( up to him - not me - if he wants to publish the name). She has no presence on TOB. Not sure how to post a review in that scenario. 

Yes, bad reviews are rare - for many reasons.  Do you have first hand knowledge of TOB refusing to publish a negative review that otherwise meets TOB review requirements? 

3 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I DM'd the OP. He shared the  provider name ( up to him - not me - if he wants to publish the name). She has no presence on TOB. Not sure how to post a review in that scenario. 

Yes, bad reviews are rare - for many reasons.  Do you have first hand knowledge of TOB refusing to publish a negative review that otherwise meets TOB review requirements? 

Nope, but they just disappeared hmm!

On 6/10/2023 at 4:07 PM, 5280fellow said:

TIA.

I agree with the blocking her and then maybe to email them and let them know you’re sorry for their situation but you had nothing to do with it.  Today I unfortunately had a similar experience from a client.  As you can all see my reviews have been excellent.  They asked for a certain thing I provided it happily and then was nearly forced to engage in something very unsafe that is on 99% of people’s NO list and was sent messages that they were going to write me a bad review.  I even offered to refund the session to go our separate ways and avoid each other and was called a liar and a cheat.  I then reached out to a couple fellow providers to find out he asked them for his money back or multiple bad reviews would be coming their ways so I have blocked the individual.  It’s too bad there isn’t a safe place to post these numbers and experiences :( so we can all stay safe and happy! 

On 6/11/2023 at 1:18 PM, 5280fellow said:

Read her activity then dust your shoulders. This is what she does.

On 6/12/2023 at 0:55 AM, stevie-2249 said:

You have to understand that this group of men think that these ladies on this site or any others for that matters do no wrong, they don’t like guys who try and bring the truth out or diss the ladies, you gots to like it or leave it, you make the choice

You can tell the exceptional men by the arrows in their backs

On 6/11/2023 at 7:34 PM, 5280fellow said:

Just another white knight. Dust your shoulders.

On 11.6.2023 at 0:07 AM, 5280fellow said:

and made noise as though she was going to expose me some how. It is likely just noise but still.

Over the many years, I've had two girls try to blackmail me. I told them. Yeah, go ahead, make my day. I literally don't give a shit. I don't have a wife, no kids, so, yeah, I'm not loosing any sleep. 

Just in case, I would save all her contact information, pictures, web page, adverts, etc. Then, when she tries some shit, I would tell her: I'm gonna send all this info to relevant folks, you probably have kids. Well, say goodbye to little Johnny and Linda, coz they're now in foster care. 

Seriously, you try to blackmail me, I'm coming after you with Thor's Hammer. 

I too have had some crazy try and blackmail me. Along with someone sending a letter to my very conservative neighbor who I adore all about me and what I do. People who are out to cause problems usually end up calling attention to their own pathetic selves. Natural consequences are usually the best call on that sort of garbage! 

On 7/2/2023 at 10:49 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I too have had some crazy try and blackmail me. Along with someone sending a letter to my very conservative neighbor who I adore all about me and what I do. People who are out to cause problems usually end up calling attention to their own pathetic selves. Natural consequences are usually the best call on that sort of garbage! 

Sorry not a client. It was another companion. Super sad set of circumstances. I have since moved on! You can read my signature below. 🥰