Savoir Faire

TOB Improvement Suggestions

30 posts in this topic

What do you think could help TOB to be a better Website/Community? In my opinion I think TOB rocks but I was curious to see if it could benefit from having a specific section where regular members could post when they are available to be seen/play...................

9 hours ago, glassonion said:

Dates on ads would be a helpful addition. 

Glass correct me if I am wrong but I think when a provider post an ad, directly below is the provider's profile handle and the date............

Yeah, to clarify I meant date/times when a provider is available. Many ladies include this in their ad but it would be nice to be able to search for a specific date in the future. 

On 12/31/2022 at 6:12 AM, Savoir Faire said:

What do you think could help TOB to be a better Website/Community? In my opinion I think TOB rocks but I was curious to see if it could benefit from having a specific section where regular members could post when they are available to be seen/play...................

Like a guy could say I'm in a certain town or area and would like to book with someone tomorrow at a certain time or window of time? Ladies could reach out if interested  and if the area and time were to work for them? Interesting.

On 1/2/2023 at 11:52 AM, glassonion said:

Yeah, to clarify I meant date/times when a provider is available. Many ladies include this in their ad but it would be nice to be able to search for a specific date in the future. 

Glass I am not sure but it seems like the providers don't have that much space to work with, therefore you see a lot of abbreviations/acronyms being used. I couldn't really tell you too much about that, I am sure the ladies that post can. As far as myself, my schedule is crazy but I would love to be able to post that I am available and set things up that way. Can you imagine how many sessions could be happening if either party knew that someone you have been dying to see was actually available? 

12 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Like a guy could say I'm in a certain town or area and would like to book with someone tomorrow at a certain time or window of time? Ladies could reach out if interested  and if the area and time were to work for them? Interesting.

M87 let me shake your hand because you are dead on................... Could you imagine is all I can say..................

10 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Rates on our adds .

Ms Gina I must say that would help on both ends..................... 

Until FOSTA and SESTA was passed and came into force, all of the above was available.

So....why are rates posted on TER and P411and Tryst and EROS but not on TOB? Note - TER rates are frequently wrong on the low side. 

11 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

M87 let me shake your hand because you are dead on................... Could you imagine is all I can say..................

Yes, I think I can.

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

So....why are rates posted on TER and P411and Tryst and EROS but not on TOB? Note - TER rates are frequently wrong on the low side. 

P411 is based outside the US and has some kind of waiver based on location. Perhaps the others do too.

4 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

P411 is based outside the US and has some kind of waiver based on location. Perhaps the others do too.

I don't think a waiver is what is in place .... I THINK that our L.E. cannot or will not apply for a warrant outside of this country, AT LEAST  not for low level felonies or misdemeanors.

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Until FOSTA and SESTA was passed and came into force, all of the above was available.

I remember when TOB removed or disabled reviewing the providers. I can only speak for myself but I will say that I was a little shaken up and it made me a little uncomfortable reaching out to the TOB Community. When they allowed reviews again, I found myself going absolutely nuts LOL................... 

This may sound bad, but I'd like the ability to mark accounts as "Not favorite" and be able to quickly filter the listings by that and my favorites list.  There are various reasons why I have already decided I will not see someone, and would like their ads to not show up when I browse the listings.

2 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

This may sound bad, but I'd like the ability to mark accounts as "Not favorite" and be able to quickly filter the listings by that and my favorites list.  There are various reasons why I have already decided I will not see someone, and would like their ads to not show up when I browse the listings.

Country Gent it only sounds bad in my opinion to the ones that would land on your non favorite list. Sorta like the "infamous blacklist" that some people are on. We all have the choice to see and not see whomever we choose. Reminds me of this one provider who said that she would never see me LOL because of a post I commented on, she said I was an ARROGANT ASSHOLE, then get this, we had already met/did the nasty but she had no idea I was Savior Faire........................Classic TOB Story right there...................

Yeah, and it's not really a "bad" list.  I just have preferences that I stick to.

It would be great if the Notes section available on ads turned a different color, like "Fav".

Expulsion of career trolls would be nice.

On 1/4/2023 at 11:55 AM, sb1212 said:

Different sites have different rules.  TOB is one that does not allow rates to be listed.  TOB also discourages calling listings "ads" and prefers reviews to be toned down and graphic.  TOB also implemented a no genital photos policy.  ALL for the safety of everyone here.

ECCIE does not allow ISO's, ads or rates to be listed.

TER, P411 and Tryst apparently feel that they cannot be affected by SESTA and FOSTA.

SESTA and FOSTA was discussed at great lengths here on TOB prior to and after being implemented.

I agree that when contacting a lady for the first time it can be difficult to ascertain her donation, but there are ways around it that the both of you can communicate.

Edited by ilovewomen

On 1/8/2023 at 11:50 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

It would be great if the Notes section available on ads turned a different color, like "Fav".

Happy Feet would you also want the option of allowing the public/others to view those notes? 

On 1/6/2023 at 3:56 PM, CountryGentleman said:

Yeah, and it's not really a "bad" list.  I just have preferences that I stick to.

Country Gent I totally get it. Besides you are the one donating, so why not get close to possible those preferences...................... 

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Feet would you also want the option of allowing the public/others to view those notes? 

Ranging anywhere from selection strategy to hellfire and damnation, not at all! :lol:

On 1/8/2023 at 10:11 PM, gr8owl said:

Expulsion of career trolls would be nice.

Hey groupie! Thanks for all the fan mail! You can stop now! Wait. Don't! Stop! Get it! Get it!

I'd bet a limb you can't even remember the last time you didn't pay for the scent of a woman, huh? Starting with your sense of judgement and entitlement and ending with the limited scope of your shriveled mangina's, "troll, shit" aka spin like a top, white knight vocabulary, there's something really sad about your whole vibe yet, it's so fun! 

GIF by Chicks on the Right

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Back in 2017 everything started to really change. And not for the good! You can do several things to find the rates of any lady in particular

1. Check other platforms (Tryst, TER, P411)  
            2. Check her personal website. 
            3. Email or call her prior to meeting in  person.  

always be sure to have funds on in pocket or hand prior to ringing or knocking on the door. 

simple enough 🥰🥰

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 1/10/2023 at 9:44 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Hey groupie! Thanks for all the fan mail! You can stop now! Wait. Don't! Stop! Get it! Get it!

I'd bet a limb you can't even remember the last time you didn't pay for the scent of a woman, huh? Starting with your sense of judgement and entitlement and ending with the limited scope of your shriveled mangina's, "troll, shit" aka spin like a top, white knight vocabulary, there's something really sad about your whole vibe yet, it's so fun! 

GIF by Chicks on the Right

I love when I open my door and the man has a nice sent of soap, lotion, light Cologne. As for myself, my favorite sent lately is a light spray of a perfume called English Laundry #7. Never overpowering. Just enough to entice the moment. 

I would like to start by saying that TOB is my go-to place for ads/reviews/discussions etc.  That being said, I would like to see (somehow) when a review is posted for a "doubles" session the fact that it is a "doubles" session is indicated.  For example, when I see an ad for "Mary" and start to scroll through the reviews, I would like to see it marked if this is a review for "Mary" that the session also included "Jane".

5 hours ago, Necron 99 said:

I would like to start by saying that TOB is my go-to place for ads/reviews/discussions etc.  That being said, I would like to see (somehow) when a review is posted for a "doubles" session the fact that it is a "doubles" session is indicated.  For example, when I see an ad for "Mary" and start to scroll through the reviews, I would like to see it marked if this is a review for "Mary" that the session also included "Jane".

What I would like to see in the above is that the review is linked to both ladies.

14 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

What I would like to see in the above is that the review is linked to both ladies.

20 hours ago, Necron 99 said:

I don't believe they allow ladies to advertise double sessions either. I might be wrong on that, and if not, I'm sure there is a reason, but not clear why the bias against "double" sessions.