dickhaupt

Ed meds

22 posts in this topic

Where is a place to purchase ed meds without prescription in the Denver area but not mail sites?

2 hours ago, dickhaupt said:

Where is a place to purchase ed meds without prescription in the Denver area but not mail sites?

Nowhere in the USA.  See a doctor.  There are very affordable generic  versions these days, no reason to jack with mail in.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Can’t help you in Denver, but they’re OTC just across the border😱

If you don't mind not being sure what the hell is in them.

4 hours ago, dickhaupt said:

I’m curious……..

why not ask your doctor for a prescription?

23 hours ago, dickhaupt said:

Nowhere.

You can try the natural supplement route.  Do research if you do.

You can go to a doctor and what you discuss with the doctor will be between only you and the doctor.  With this method you can be assured of getting a quality product.

You can go online and talk to a doctor who will ask questions and then prescribe ed meds from their web site.  No guarantee of what you will get.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You can go to a doctor and what you discuss with the doctor will be between only you and the doctor.  With this method you can be assured of getting a quality product.

But what if you are married and your partner has access to your medical records?  What will you do when the pharmacy leaves a message on your home line about your prescription?

yeah, I can see that working out well 😜

37 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

But what if you are married and your partner has access to your medical records?  What will you do when the pharmacy leaves a message on your home line about your prescription?

Sigh...just get the doctor to hand you a written prescription.  Take it to any pharmacy and wait for them to fill the prescription.

There are reputable FDA regulated online pharmacies like Hims and Roman which will prescribe based on an online visit. You will be asked about health history and blood pressure. They offer both generic and name brand and you are meeting with a real doctor (tho it is clearly a formality not medical advice).  Meds are sent in discreet packaging and can be delivered to a PO box. 

On 12/9/2022 at 6:41 PM, Bit Banger said:

Oh, look what I got for us honey! Easy.

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Oh, look what I got for us honey! Easy.

Unless of course Honey is one who considered sex a ‘duty’ and is glad to have that behind her. 🥴

16 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Unless of course Honey is one who considered sex a ‘duty’ and is glad to have that behind her. 🥴

Must happen to you a lot. Tell us how that makes you feel.

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Happens to the best of us. That's why we are here.

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Ever tire of trolling and being, well ...... you?

52 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Ever tire of trolling and being, well ...... you?

NEVER, cAPTAIN with a small c

Holly Logan mask flying hero comic GIF

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

Happens to the best of us. That's why we are here.

You could have given me rep but, nooooo so, thanks for the ditto?

Hobbit said:

And I say - a truly pathetic little troll at that.  Come on troll boy, you must have something besides "save a ho" stupidity that has NOTHING to do with the topic or any of the post in the thread.  Rather than trying to insult others - what is your private love life of the non-paid variety like lol?  Non-existent?

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Hobbit said:

And I say - a truly pathetic little troll at that.  Come on troll boy, you must have something besides "save a ho" stupidity that has NOTHING to do with the topic or any of the post in the thread.  Rather than trying to insult others - what is your private love life of the non-paid variety like lol?  Non-existent?

Oooh. Him so mad and hurt he couldn't "Quote" me, had to copy and paste instead :lol:. Look, not the one turning pants upside down here, you, as many others, are welcomed to fantasize about my private life to your little c's content, after you're done kicking rocks that is, taking a look at the trail because, you already know, I will always give as good as I get. Got that, cAPTAIN?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Give it a rest little man. We do not want you input… your “insights” are poor at best, your attitude is for sh*t, and your participation in typically intended to garner attention. 

step off buddy…

Edited by Bootsce
Subject verb agreement

4 minutes ago, Bootsce said:

Give it a rest little man. We do not want you input… your “insights” are poor at best, your attitude is for sh*t, and your participation in typically intended to garner attention. 

step off buddy…

Your response = attention for the troll (my response probably does as well). I have blocked his forum posts. If we all do that he will lose the attention he so pathetically,  desperately craves...... 

So! Your about 75 years young, so I would agree with the, ask your doctor route.  I would at least ask a doctor what would happen if you take something like that. https://rockymountainmensclinic.com/what-we-treat/#erectile-dysfunction/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=treatments_denver&gclid=CjwKCAiAv9ucBhBXEiwA6N8nYPZ-uqV58RqhZpaDMV-fdI4xLnxU5pe928zZBpnfZqR57UhUUmO3fRoCl3UQAvD_BwE

Edited by tide32
forgot something.

Tadalafil is only about $1.20 per tablet at Costco. Super cheap! Get a prescription easily from your doctor.