Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tantis

Bizarre Saturday at the office

21 posts in this topic

My company is closed to the public on weekends and the offices are usually empty. I had a few time sensitive tasks to complete so I went in. I heard music playing from the office of a cute younger co-worker who's very friendly and a bit flirtatious.

I went to say hi and engage in some typical small talk, she didn't hear me coming. I entered the doorway to see her with significantly less clothing than normal taking some lewd selfies (cell was propped up pointing at her). Unfortunately for both of us,  I am not the intended recipient of them. However, I would like to see the picture when I walked in lol. 

I apologized for surprising her and quickly excited as she covered up. She scrambled after me, worried I would report the behavior. I played dumb to asure her it would stay between us. Grabbed a coffee cup from my desk, said "there it is" wished her a good weekend and left. 

This just occurred so I'm not sure how to proceed. I don't want an awkward work dynamic going forward. Also not interested in a workplace romance and the drama that comes with it, doubtful that's an option any way. 

Any advice or experiences to share?

The selfies she was taking were for her boyfriend, or SO. . I am sure she didn't mean it for nothing more than her "guy". I know an ex of mine that has some outstanding at location photos from me, some at work, some outside, some in an airplane ect. ect. ect.  You said, the office was closed. She also probably thought she was alone. Did you knock on her door before you walked in to her office, or just walk in?

I know I would NEVER just walk into a co-workers office. Especially, after hearing from so many of my clients, how often they jack off in their office at work. Women do the same thing to at the office :)

I would just ignore it like it never happened.  Just like if a co-worker accidentally farted at a meeting. Ignore it, and don't dwell on it.  I am sure she won't do it again, and is having the same conversation with her boyfriend, she was sending the photos to.

10 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

She also probably thought she was alone. Did you knock on her door before you walked in to her office, or just walk in?

I know I would NEVER just walk into a co-workers office. Especially, after hearing from so many of my clients, how often they jack off in their office at work. Women do the same thing to at the office :)

She was alone, the door wide open. I would have knocked or just kept on going if it was closed. She really shouldn't have had music playing for her photo shoot! 

I'm not sure ignoring it will be completely possible in the short term. I'm expecting her to avoid me or I might even try to avoid her for the next few weeks all of which just makes things uncomfortable. Especially after I awkwardly rushed out of there 

Possibly the door wide open was part of the excitement?! She could have thought that nobody would dare pop in today, yet there is that slight chance?! One may never Know, Very titillating! 😉

“For me the world is weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable; my interest has been to convince you that you must assume  - Carlos Castenada

When we first started dating, my now ex-wife and I got it on in my workplace.  Was a blast, yet we finished about 20 minutes before one of the owners stopped by the office (it was Thanksgiving) to get some additional chairs for his Thanksgiving dinner.  Needless to say, it was a close call and we never did it in the office again.

In the  mid to late 90s I had a lady friend who was also an avid hiker like me. We climbed several 14ers together. She got such a charge out of me taking pics of her at the summit with her top raised exposing her breasts and pics of her mooning the entire Contineneal Divide. Have several cherished pics of her with nothing but her backpack on and/or nothing but her hiking boots on. If you have climbed at all you know you can hear voices for a long way off. Very hard to determine just how close to the summit they are. If we would happen to hear other hikers coming up the trail it just added to her excitement. She introduced me to a whole new meaning of Mile High Club on our very first summit.  That lady was FUN!!!

Just be straightforward and honest. Apologize again for walking in on her and make it VERY CLEAR that what happened is in the past it will stay between the two of you and it will not affect you or her, or your ability to continue to work in the same office.  This would be the best way to clear the air and make her feel more comfortable about the whole situation. 

Since she is in your office area, don't go out of your way to avoid her.

Act as if nothing happened. Engage with her as you normally would. 

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Since she is in your office area, don't go out of your way to avoid her.

Act as if nothing happened. Engage with her as you normally would. 

AND DON'T STARE

On 7/19/2022 at 7:52 PM, mustang said:

AND DON'T STARE

23 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Definitely don’t stare

21 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Whatever you do, don't stare....

Copy. 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On 7/16/2022 at 2:50 PM, Tantis said:

My company is closed to the public on weekends and the offices are usually empty. I had a few time sensitive tasks to complete so I went in. I heard music playing from the office of a cute younger co-worker who's very friendly and a bit flirtatious.

I went to say hi and engage in some typical small talk, she didn't hear me coming. I entered the doorway to see her with significantly less clothing than normal taking some lewd selfies (cell was propped up pointing at her). Unfortunately for both of us,  I am not the intended recipient of them. However, I would like to see the picture when I walked in lol. 

I apologized for surprising her and quickly excited as she covered up. She scrambled after me, worried I would report the behavior. I played dumb to asure her it would stay between us. Grabbed a coffee cup from my desk, said "there it is" wished her a good weekend and left. 

This just occurred so I'm not sure how to proceed. I don't want an awkward work dynamic going forward. Also not interested in a workplace romance and the drama that comes with it, doubtful that's an option any way. 

Any advice or experiences to share?

Mr Tantis great day at the office huh? First off, I would have did the very same thing that you did if I had walked into my place of work, which is normally empty and I heard music. Its out of the ordinary for anyone else to be there, therefore I would have checked the office as well. The young lady should have locked the door but sense she didn't, well the both of you got to know one another a little bit better LOL. My advice to you is to carry on like normal. Meaning, however you interacted with her prior to this incident, don't change a thing LOL but make sure you keep that memory in your head, you earned it. Okay, now to share my little story. Back in the day when I was younger, I shared a bathroom with these two hot girls in a house. In the beginning, the girls never knew I lived next door to them until this one day, I came in the bathroom and their door to the bathroom was wide open. I looked and of course, they were in panties and no bra with headphones on doing homework. I felt just like Mr Tantris, I felt like I was in the wrong when actually they are the ones who left the door open and were in panties only. I hurried and turned around because I didn't want them to think anything bad. As I rushed to my room, one of them came and knocked on my door in panties only LOL. I opened the door and she stuck her hand out and said I am your new neighbor and I shook her hand. She smiled and went back to her room and I immediately said, wow she is so cool. From that point on, every single time I went in the bathroom their door was wide open. I couldn't get over finding them naked 80 percent of the time in their room, taking baths or sitting on the toilet. LOL, I forgot to mention these were European girls. We ended up leaving both our doors open and I would find them in my room when I came home watching television or borrowing something from the refrigerator. And yes, we had sex, we hung out, we partied, we did it all together. Damn Mr Tantis, thanks for reminding me of this story, shit I had forgot all about this. I really miss those girls, we got along so well and I lost touch with both of them. 

Damn, Mr.Savoir Faire, that is a fine story. Thank you, and it reminds me of more carefree days a few years ago.

Many years ago I managed a computer store (remember those?)  in a big downtown building. One morning the director of security for the building called and asked me to stop by.  He showed me a tape from the night before that depicted my service mgr and admin manager -  both married to others -  going at it on our conference room table.  After consulting with corporate HR, I talked to both of them separately and made it clear that they needed to keep their amorous activities out of the office.  I then had maintenance thoroughly clean the table. Both left the company on their own within the month....    

2 hours ago, Don John said:

Damn, Mr.Savoir Faire, that is a fine story. Thank you, and it reminds me of more carefree days a few years ago.

Why thank you Mr D.J. I am glad you enjoyed it. One thing about TOB LOL, you never know kind of entertainment you are going to get from day to day here. I will be looking to hear what my story reminded you of......................

Dear Penthouse Letters,

You are not going to believe what happened to me last night!

I'm the lonely roommate of two BEAUTIFUL Latino ladies  that want nothing more than......

OK I give up on this thread....for real..

On 7/18/2022 at 3:11 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

Just be straightforward and honest. Apologize again for walking in on her and make it VERY CLEAR that what happened is in the past it will stay between the two of you and it will not affect you or her, or your ability to continue to work in the same office.  This would be the best way to clear the air and make her feel more comfortable about the whole situation. 

Excellent response!

See the source image

15 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Dear Penthouse Letters,

I'm the lonely roommate of two BEAUTIFUL Latino ladies  that want nothing more than......

Sparky, you always the man!

16 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Dear Penthouse Letters,

Sadly, I also do not have any Penthouse worthy stories.

Any of you lovely ladies have a lustful tale to tell? 

8 hours ago, parkercole said:

Sparky, you always the man!

Nope, you are!