Leyla Scott

Question for providers as well as gents.

89 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Leyla, I appreciate the PSA, and friendly reminder. I think it’s inherent that we be honest and astute with our healthcare providers (now more than ever). I am well aware of the risks we are taking. Testing is part of my routine. When I say, “I have a dentist appt”, it’s not always for dental work.😉 

I don’t like how rubber stretches out my lips, and dries them out. I also do not like the taste of rubber (especially Magnums).🤮 I do respect and comply with those who do request cbj.(yes they do exist)  I also respect ladies preferences. There is no right or wrong answer, only what is right for YOU. I personally DO NOT know of any providers contracting the boogies. Maybe I’m just too busy with classes or not in the affected cliques. Play safe and have fun.

Very good point @Audrey Astor. I am OCD about clean teeth, and have mine cleaned every 3 months. Yes, my dentist does  a "complete" oral screening on the mouth and throat too. The dentist is another great resource for testing. Thanks for pointing that out!

This is a great topic for a thread.  There are always going to be health risks and everyone is entitled to their own level of risk.  I am careful who I see and appreciate the ladies I've met.  I prefer BBBJ, but completely respect those who stick with CBJ.  This is another area where it is "different strokes for different folks".

5 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

Why do people like to argue and prove someone wrong when they’re given sane accurate information based on experience and medical data to keep us all safe? 

The hell with all you negative Nancies, who are so stubborn and just seek to prove people wrong!  should’ve known better than to write anything!  Just trying to look out for our community… 

Good lord! 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is the world we live in now.;)

6 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

Why do people like to argue and prove someone wrong when they’re given sane accurate information based on experience and medical data to keep us all safe? 

The hell with all you negative Nancies, who are so stubborn and just seek to prove people wrong!  should’ve known better than to write anything!  Just trying to look out for our community… 

Good lord! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Not just the "Negative Nancies" , but to all those who are just ignorantly stupid 🙄 

36 minutes ago, tide32 said:

This is the world we live in now.;)

No common sense! Even when FACTS are staring them in the face !

23 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

100% but it’s good that you’re aware of it now. 

I'm going to take a wild guess that you missed the dripping sarcasm of "Really....". 

7 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

No common sense! Even when FACTS are staring them in the face !

Don't forget! We now live a country where the WOKE and the ignorant thrive and multiply. :( Instead of reaching for the stars, we reach for a beer!

I just started this sport or hobby 6 yrs ago or so.  Every time, they put a cover on me. I like that they want to stay healthy,  ie, and keep me healthy too.

I'd be scared if they didnt insist on safe sex since;

well you know why.

Yikes! I want tested now. Where is the best place in Jefferson County for a male. I do love the wetness of bbbj but not a deal breaker. 

On 7/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, Skg said:

Yikes! I want tested now. Where is the best place in Jefferson County for a male. I do love the wetness of bbbj but not a deal breaker. 

Planned Parenthood is convenient. Their locations are easy scheduling, discrete, and economical. Your dentist or a dentist can do oral testing. I haven’t had it done at PP, but it may be possible. Xoxo

14 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Planned Parenthood is convenient. Their locations are easy scheduling, discrete, and economical. Your dentist or a dentist can do oral testing. I haven’t had it done at PP, but it may be possible. Xoxo

Oral testing through your dentist is highly recommended. The mouth is the gateway to the central Nervious system. Keep your PH in balance in your mouth  as well as down below! Risky biz we are in. However, there no price Tag too Big! I’d say especially if you have a fam and or caring  for others. We all need reminders. I am going to the dentist on the 20th (again) medical tomorrow and on 8/11. Good to always ask your companion these sort of questions as well as clients. Many risks involved. Play it safe!🙂 

Friends - Leyla is spot on.  Whether it's type HSV1 or 2, it doesn't really matter.  And the treatments, such as they are, are the same.  Get tested, be safe.  :)

On 7/6/2022 at 11:10 AM, Leyla Scott said:

PLEASE GET TESTED!!! AND OFTEN, ONCE A MONTH for both providers & gents. I WILL WARN YOU THAT THERE ARE OUTBREAKS GOING AROUND RIGHT NOW IN DENVER & METRO AREA , yes in the SW and hobby community. Some are very asymptomatic!  In fact the individuals who contracted oral STDs or vaginal or penile STDs, had no idea and were asymptotic until they were tested routinely for their monthly or quarterly testing. Denver health clinic is very discreet and insurance covers testing. S

This may not be politically correct but that's why I prefer to see girls from legal to about 21/22. Let's say a lady has been in the biz for 10 or 20 years, seeing 200 new customers per year. That's about 2000-4000 guys! Now, you see the lady + her 2000-4000 guys! Any wonder why there is a outbreak.

14 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Friends - Leyla is spot on.  Whether it's type HSV1 or 2, it doesn't really matter.  And the treatments, such as they are, are the same.  Get tested, be safe.  :)

Thanks doc! 

On 7/11/2022 at 11:42 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Oral testing through your dentist is highly recommended. The mouth is the gateway to the central Nervious system. Keep your PH in balance in your mouth  as well as down below! Risky biz we are in. However, there no price Tag too Big! I’d say especially if you have a fam and or caring  for others. We all need reminders. I am going to the dentist on the 20th (again) medical tomorrow and on 8/11. Good to always ask your companion these sort of questions as well as clients. Many risks involved. Play it safe!🙂 

This is great! Thank you.

23 hours ago, veteranhobbyist said:

This may not be politically correct but that's why I prefer to see girls from legal to about 21/22. Let's say a lady has been in the biz for 10 or 20 years, seeing 200 new customers per year. That's about 2000-4000 guys! Now, you see the lady + her 2000-4000 guys! Any wonder why there is a outbreak.

That's not how epidemiology works. Once you've had a non-mutating virus and cleared it, you gain immunity. Sometimes full, sometimes partial, but some. Thus, the very young have -- for example -- raging HSV-1-blistered lip outbreaks where the body has no defenses and they're shedding massive amounts of viral load. Forty-somethings tend to not have outbreaks at all anymore, or very mild, as the body can deal with keeping it repressed. These outbreaks occur again as you age out of life and the immune system weakens. Think Herpes Zoster as childhood chicken pox then late-life shingles.

I'm 46 and test for zero HSV antibodies. Either immune or cleared both 100%. That wasn't the case when I was younger and probably an asymptomatic carrier (like about 67% of the gen.pop for HSV-1, and 12% for -2). 

Continuing that analogy, I've had Gaurdasil -- the cancer-causing strains don't manifest as warts and there's no test for men, nor are condoms and effective tool for vaginal intercourse  -- have the resources for PrEP, and have likely been exposed and cleared many strains of HPV. It's the same for older men, they've been exposed and cleared many, many strains of HPV, so aren't shedding.

None of which matters if you're carrying a latent bacterial infection. Testing matters, and me? Personally? Too many young men either give "'cause I am" as a reason why they're clean, or respond with abusive language when asked to get tested. Ask a 40+-year-old if they have testing and they'll provide it, go get it and come back around, or just politely go their own way...

Anyway, cheers to all -- especially the lovely @Leyla Scott for broaching a tough topic, you're awesome -- and have a great evening!

2 hours ago, JessicaJonesing said:

That's not how epidemiology works. Once you've had a non-mutating virus and cleared it, you gain immunity. Sometimes full, sometimes partial, but some. Thus, the very young have -- for example -- raging HSV-1-blistered lip outbreaks where the body has no defenses and they're shedding massive amounts of viral load. Forty-somethings tend to not have outbreaks at all anymore, or very mild, as the body can deal with keeping it repressed. These outbreaks occur again as you age out of life and the immune system weakens. Think Herpes Zoster as childhood chicken pox then late-life shingles.

I'm 46 and test for zero HSV antibodies. Either immune or cleared both 100%. That wasn't the case when I was younger and probably an asymptomatic carrier (like about 67% of the gen.pop for HSV-1, and 12% for -2). 

Continuing that analogy, I've had Gaurdasil -- the cancer-causing strains don't manifest as warts and there's no test for men, nor are condoms and effective tool for vaginal intercourse  -- have the resources for PrEP, and have likely been exposed and cleared many strains of HPV. It's the same for older men, they've been exposed and cleared many, many strains of HPV, so aren't shedding.

None of which matters if you're carrying a latent bacterial infection. Testing matters, and me? Personally? Too many young men either give "'cause I am" as a reason why they're clean, or respond with abusive language when asked to get tested. Ask a 40+-year-old if they have testing and they'll provide it, go get it and come back around, or just politely go their own way...

Anyway, cheers to all -- especially the lovely @Leyla Scott for broaching a tough topic, you're awesome -- and have a great evening!

Jessica, hi! Thank you for this it is awesome. 💕

10 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

Jessica, hi! Thank you for this it is awesome. 💕

yes that's is awesome

On 7/12/2022 at 4:12 PM, Phil-anderer said:

😘😘😘

On 7/12/2022 at 4:49 PM, veteranhobbyist said:

😂🤣🤣 what a loss to us ladies. Actually people like you are the reason for outbreak of STDs.  You could not be more wrong.  AND Thank you for saying that us older ladies are reservoirs of STDs! Go get tested because your little teenagers, if they have been with more than 3 people in their life, they are not any different than the rest of us. Age is irrelevant. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Leyla Scott

2 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

😂🤣🤣 what a loss to us ladies. Actually people like you are the reason for outbreak of STDs.  You could not be more wrong.  AND Thank you for saying that us older ladies are reservoirs of STDs! Go get tested because your little teenagers, if they have been with more than 3 people in their life, they are not any different than the rest of us. Age is irrelevant. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Like I said, my comments are not politically correct LOL It's all about probability. 3 partner vs 3000 partners.....huge difference

this topic and the ensuing discussion is TOB at its' BEST!!!! The info dispensed here is invaluable!!! I don't think I am unique, but I have always been willing to provide current test results as part of a screening process. Even in my close circle and group where testing has always been an absolute, not negotiable requirement this topic is more and more an integral part of discussion before play and more frequently now in chats and online discussions. Our gatherings now almost include a discussion of the latest health risks and tests. We are more diligent of just how important the personal responsibility is to keep ones self and playmate safe. I will admit up front..... cbj does not work for me. That said, I will never try to talk a young lady into that if she objects or tells me it is not on the menu. Thank you Miss Scott for starting this thread. 

1 hour ago, veteranhobbyist said:

Like I said, my comments are not politically correct LOL It's all about probability. 3 partner vs 3000 partners.....huge difference

Ignoring how idiotic your theory is, what is the magic number that would make a guy too big of a risk.  How many different women?  And, how close to the magic number are you?  Are you over it?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks for all your posts. These raised some safety and health concerns for myself. I just made an appointment to get tested. 

4 hours ago, veteranhobbyist said:

Good luck. Way to build yourself a reputation on here. 🤯

2 hours ago, Skg said:

Thanks for all your posts. These raised some safety and health concerns for myself. I just made an appointment to get tested. 

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🥰

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Ignoring how idiotic your theory is, what is the magic number that would make a guy too big of a risk.  How many different women?  And, how close to the magic number are you?  Are you over it?  Inquiring minds want to know.

🤣🤣🤣 right?