sb1212

Excuses, excuses....

28 posts in this topic

I am assuming that the wonderful women here at the TOB Superstore have heard every excuse known to man when someone cancels.  Care to share some the more creative/ humorous ones?  

Oh man. This shit is gonna get wild.... 😂

I wonder if anyone has “my dog ate my homework”?

Don't think there is nothing we haven't heard !!....

Boss called,

ankle biters  need picked up

Wife is asking where i'm going 

ATM is down or not working 

I have  a headache tonight lol

Flat tier 

Car not starting 

Traffic jam 

I got it cheaper :mad:  

14 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I wonder if anyone has “my dog ate my homework”?

I was close. My 18 month old Lab had to have their elbow scoped. I took him to the Colorado Canine Orthopedic Clinic for surgery. Prior to going, I made an appointment with a provider.

Post op he was so miserable and frightened that I hated to leave him. I canceled.

Dog spelled backwards is god. I try to be the person that he thinks that I am, everyday.

17 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not too original, but a lot of our hobbyists are prone to car accidents on their way to a session. I guess they're really excited and not paying attention to the road. 😂😂😂

Hahaha, I've actually had that one cross my mind on the way, especially when someone is coming up behind too fast and the light changes too quickly. (Its like- please dont hit me, please dont hit me/ I've been rear ended twice since I bought my car in 2015 by someone not paying attention ahead)

5 minutes ago, Strange_Ice said:

Hahaha, I've actually had that one cross my mind on the way, especially when someone is coming up behind too fast and the light changes too quickly. (Its like- please dont hit me, please dont hit me/ I've been rear ended twice since I bought my car in 2015 by someone not paying attention ahead)

Maybe they were on their way to meet someone special. 😋

Glad you made it to all your visits without any car accidents. 🥂❤

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

21 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Don't think there is nothing we haven't heard !!....

Boss called,

ankle biters  need picked up

Wife is asking where i'm going 

ATM is down or not working 

I have  a headache tonight lol

Flat tier 

Car not starting 

Traffic jam 

I got it cheaper :mad:  

Some of these COULD be legit and a couple could be legit but you could also work around them....

I could see the boss called (if your on call/ but that should be communicated prior to)

Flat tire and car not starting are possible- I got lucky one time and SHE had to cancel and I didnt even realize I left my car keys in my sister's car (who was at work) until a few hours after we was supposed to meet.

But the wife you could work around that and find a reason

And the atm is a toss up for me, there are other atms... is it the atm or your card- I found out on the way to an appointment with my atf regular that a lock was put on my card so I can only draw out once a day (I used to make multiple all the time) so if I hit up one with a limit below what I need I'm screwed if I withdraw anything, but I found a work around that also... if you go to an atm attached to an actual bank you can withdraw more.

22 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

"I jacked off so many times yesterday, my cock is too sore to do anything today."  

Clearly, poor personal planning on the part of the client. One wonders what other aspect they would not pay attention to.

On 6/17/2021 at 0:34 PM, Caressa Duval said:

"I jacked off so many times yesterday, my cock is too sore to do anything today."  

Better yet, I just came. My guess is he wasn't into MSOG🙄🙄

OK, years ago, before I went to outcall exclusively, I was on my to play with a young lady and got stuck at a RR crossing when a coal train stopped and sat at that crossing for thirty plus minutes. I was the second car in and there was NO way to turn around. This was well before cell phones. Finally the train moved on.  I went back home, called and left messages. I readily offered a cancellation fee, she graciously declined,  but was not interested in rescheduling. My loss. Learned from a news story the next evening that a switching device that slides tracks into different positions so that trains can pass one another went bad. Trains in both directions were stopped.  Not a pleasant evening sitting at that crossing.

Back in the mid 90's I was on the way to an appointment the Springs from Pueblo and was involved in a two car accident that resulted in my car rolling 3 times.  Cell phone got lost (I guess it was thrown out of the car during one of the rolls" and I missed the appointment.  Next day I called with new phone. My accident made the evening news. Tried to get another appointment but never worked out.  That was the only ncns that I remember ever imposing on a lady.  The NCNS from ladies greatly out numbers mine.  

Hey I’m going to have to reschedule my kid just fell riding his bike so now I have to take him to the hospital 

Above is my most recent excuse. I knew it was fake so my response back was

Oh that’s great I am not in the mood to see you anyway. 

My favorite, though was a video filmed of the call trying to fake start his car and making it stall on purpose. I have it saved in my phone still because it is so pathetic! 

On 6/21/2021 at 5:29 PM, mustang said:

Back in the mid 90's I was on the way to an appointment the Springs from Pueblo and was involved in a two car accident that resulted in my car rolling 3 times.  Cell phone got lost (I guess it was thrown out of the car during one of the rolls" and I missed the appointment.  Next day I called with new phone. My accident made the evening news. Tried to get another appointment but never worked out.  That was the only ncns that I remember ever imposing on a lady.  The NCNS from ladies greatly out numbers mine.  

Glad you are okay after that accident.

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

My favorite, though was a video filmed of the call trying to fake start his car and making it stall on purpose. I have it saved in my phone still because it is so pathetic! 

That is working overtime to cancel an appointment

From talking with lady friends, one of the most used reasons in the past year was "I've been exposed to Covid".

I bet the ladies could write a huge book on excuses they have heard.

I'm sure there are a lot of flaky guys. I'm also sure there are quite a few flaky providers.

Very little action around where I live so I am usually driving to the next larger city, 40 to 50 miles each way depending on which part of the city. About 2 hours round-trip, so I always go for a confirmed appointment time before doing the driving. It seems to make very little difference. At least half the time I end up at the location provided but no response to phone or text from the provider. Appointment times seem to mean little to a lot of providers, not unusual to be stuck sitting in a parking lot a half hour past the appointment time.

I will wait 10 or 15 minutes for a return call, but after that I am gone.

Another repeated gripe, providers who do not respond to messages (text or phone). Maybe worse, some reply a half-day or more later. My personal record was a text 3 weeks after I tried to set up an appointment.

My hobby phone has 2 numbers and I switch between them depending on who I contact. One is for providers and the other sugar babies.  I had an appointment with a girl from P411. She was supposed to send me the room number like 15 min. before our appointment. I finally texted her when the time for the appointment was to start.  Saying I never heard back from her. She texted back saying she sent me the room number 30 min. before and why was I texting her from another number. I had turned off the other number.  I realized my mistake. She at first didn't want to see me. I told her I would give her the money and leave. My fault. Finally she agreed to meet me for the 45min left of the hour.   Another time I had an incall 60 min. away from where I  live. I was running on time with a 15 min cushion. The heavy rains had flooded the river bottom road  that I normally take. I had to call and tell her I would be a little late. I was only 20 min. late from my scheduled time. She had time to get a quick bite. So everything worked out fine.

On 6/23/2021 at 7:09 AM, ilovewomen said:

From talking with lady friends, one of the most used reasons in the past year was "I've been exposed to Covid".

Why the Depoist's started ...  For me any ways 

Edited by lustybustygina

On 6/17/2021 at 3:22 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Not too original, but a lot of our hobbyists are prone to car accidents on their way to a session. I guess they're really excited and not paying attention to the road. 😂😂😂

ha!  too bad the paperwork doesn't have a code for 'so stoked and half hard on my way to see a SW and just couldn't keep it on the road"...

must be a younger client:))))))))

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

ha!  too bad the paperwork doesn't have a code for 'so stoked and half hard on my way to see a SW and just couldn't keep it on the road"...

It's code 11-69 😛

2 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

must be a younger client:))))))))

He was 61 years at the time. 4 years later still a client :) and has many times done the finish during visits. To this day, I ask " just keep your hands off until we meet."

A perfect of example for both women and men, "If you don't use it, you will lose it" . Keep using it daily!

I'd have blisters ! On my hand and .... 😂🤣

On 6/23/2021 at 0:31 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hey I’m going to have to reschedule my kid just fell riding his bike so now I have to take him to the hospital 

Above is my most recent excuse. I knew it was fake so my response back was

Oh that’s great I am not in the mood to see you anyway. 

That IS PATHETIC!! 🤥🤥