infinity

Inflation of donation !

67 posts in this topic

@Kali Sensual Reiki @sparkey600  I've gotta say, I love my Ninja Foodi.  It does everything I need it to do.  I mainly use the pressure cook, the saute and the air crisp modes.  Probably 60-70% of what I cook is with the Foodi.  Insta-Pot has a new one that is similar to the Foodi.

5 hours ago, Tarz said:

Start a client union, then we, the client, can set-control the donations in the Denver market?  What other solution is there?  I'll think about it.

YEAH and monkeys might fly out of my butt! - Wayne - quickmeme

17 hours ago, Tarz said:

Start a client union, then we, the client, can set-control the donations in the Denver market?  What other solution is there?  I'll think about it.

You really think clients will set/control donations?

I want some of what you're smoking!

19 hours ago, Tarz said:

Yeah, I'm sure that would work. What could possibly go wrong?

Denver has a huge portion of high wage earners..........

Denver also has some very smart providers that go after that!

YOU are WHO you roll with!

On 6/6/2021 at 3:24 PM, Tarz said:

The ECCIE group in Austin, TX, tried that a few years ago.  It did not go well 🥴

The action created a divide between the provider & client communities.  In the long term it reduced both the selection and the quality of the provider pool.

One of the things I always liked about the TOB community is the camaraderie between providers and clients. We’re all in this little niche together.

One core function of a union is to try and force some other group (management) to do something they dont want to do. Wont ever work in a client/provider scenario.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

The ECCIE group in Austin, TX, tried that a few years ago.  It did not go well 🥴

The action created a divide between the provider & client communities.  In the long term it reduced both the selection and the quality of the provider pool.

One of the things I always liked about the TOB community is the camaraderie between providers and clients. We’re all in this little niche together.

I remember this. Things were stressful between ladies and clients for several months.

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’ve seen this get posted before and it’s always piqued my interest; not to try it, but that it’s fascinating. How did the clients manage to organize this? 

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

I’ve seen this get posted before and it’s always piqued my interest; not to try it, but that it’s fascinating. How did the clients manage to organize this? 

Through the discussion board and back channels.  They essentially agreed to a ceiling price and refused to see any girl who exceeded it.  I watched things collapse from the safety of S.TX.

S.TX (primarily Corpus Cristi) had their own problems for a few years with pimps flogging their girls and bashing the independents.  It got bad enough that the owners replaced all the local moderators and put everyone on monitored status.

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Through the discussion board and back channels.  They essentially agreed to a ceiling price and refused to see any girl who exceeded it.  I watched things collapse from the safety of S.TX.

S.TX (primarily Corpus Cristi) had their own problems for a few years with pimps flogging their girls and bashing the independents.  It got bad enough that the owners replaced all the local moderators and put everyone on monitored status.

And they made it public knowledge? 

6 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

And they made it public knowledge? 

Define “public knowledge”?

If you were a member of ECCIE it was there to see. This worked both to spread the ‘strike’ among the clients and to put the providers ‘on notice’.  At this time the Austin community was still fairly tight knit; a hold over from ASPD days. Meet & greets most months.  This coercion definitely tore that apart.

This is an INDEPENDENT business. It is also. Very unregulated and never could become controlled by anyone other than the independent ladies who run their own business. Just amazed by any men that comes on here and feels that there should be controls placed on us ladies? What are you thinking?! Look at that word  I capitalized again please? 

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

This is an INDEPENDENT business….

While I tend to agree with you and wish to support independent ladies, there was this Freakonimics study a decade or so ago in S.Chicago.  It found that ‘managed’ YL had more take home pay,   after management and protection fees, than their independent sisters.  They got better venues and less hassle from both the competition and LE. 

56 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

While I tend to agree with you and wish to support independent ladies, there was this Freakonimics study a decade or so ago in S.Chicago.  It found that ‘managed’ YL had more take home pay,   after management and protection fees, than their independent sisters.  They got better venues and less hassle from both the competition and LE. 

I live in Denver and seldom travel.  Not into being a travel lady either. Oh yes, I have heard all about the Pimps in Chicaco sad

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I live in Denver and seldom travel.  Not into being a travel lady either. Oh yes, I have heard all about the Pimps in Chicaco sad

They hassle the independent ladies horribly, from what I have been told. To be successful in Chicago, you must have thick skin and a mean hustle!

This one goes out to our Bit Bager! 

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

19 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

19 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

In the same book (Superfreakonomics),authors mentioned that in 1910 1of 50 women in their twenties was a(part time lover).Statistics derived from DOJ !.

The authors talked about the butterflies girls brothel run by 2 sisters were making $ 400 a week, equivalent of $ 430,000 a year (2009 year).

The authors talked about how oral sex was way more expensive than intercourse.This reminded me of a Ted Talk . A psychologist told an interesting story where a college student told her that a follow student wanted her to kiss him and she refused because she does not like him. To the surprise of the psychologist,the student added : I gave him a blow job instead!

On 6/9/2021 at 6:32 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

This one goes out to our Bit Bager! 

Nothing personal I love Jim Croce- every time I hear about the “south side of Chicago,” this song runs through my head. 

What we ladies do is very difficult, and danger is lurking around the corner on many levels. Another issue is I never thought in a million years I would find myself back in the business again. Yet, here I am. Not sure how long I will do this? One day you just wont hear from me. Then I will be gone. 😌  I work on staying very low key and private. I had a offer to do another line  of work. My answer Now is no. Life becomes difficult when you find yourself succumbing to others rules.  I Love my Independence too much.Sorry, but you must continue to contend with crazy me.So, buck up!  😆

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Nothing personal I love Jim Croce- every time I hear about the “south side of Chicago,” this song runs through my head. 

What we ladies do is very difficult, and danger is lurking around the corner on many levels. Another issue is I never thought in a million years I would find myself back in the business again. Yet, here I am. Not sure how long I will do this? One day you just wont hear from me. Then I will be gone. 😌  I work on staying very low key and private. I had a offer to do another line  of work. My answer Now is no. Life becomes difficult when you find yourself succumbing to others rules.  I Love my Independence too much.Sorry, but you must continue to contend with crazy me.So, buck up!  😆

Anyone that knows you LOVES you for the lady you are. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate you. Crazy you?? Nope never! More like sane woman Kali, spot on!

Do as you have been doing for years, follow your big heart. Non of your real friends would judge. Luv you baby girl! 

Oh, and I love the Jim Croce vid you posted! My Dad rest his soul got his nickname from this song, his friends referred to him as "Bad Leroy" 

He was a State Patrolman where I grew up.... He died too young, I miss him to this very day.

23 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Anyone that knows you LOVES you for the lady you are. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate you. Crazy you?? Nope never! More like sane woman Kali, spot on!

Do as you have been doing for years, follow your big heart. Non of your real friends would judge. Luv you baby girl! 

Oh, and I love the Jim Croce vid you posted! My Dad rest his soul got his nickname from this song, his friends referred to him as "Bad Leroy" 

He was a State Patrolman where I grew up.... He died too young, I miss him to this very day.

So sorry @sparkey600 dads are important! 😘😘 mine is gone too.

On 5/25/2021 at 0:53 PM, infinity said:

I used to be active few years back under the name(Harpo).

I am surprised of the inflation of donation requested.

This is Denver not Manhattan or Beverly Hills!

Dude, my ex wife used to spend like 5k a month of “our” money.  Really that shit was mine, but whatever...  and I’d get eye rolls when I asked for a bj and be lucky to get some average at best pussy maybe twice a month.  Got no problem paying a smoke show $400-$600 for an hour of feeling like a damn king.  That is all...

Oh and home prices should be exhibit A!  Couple of the SW posters on here seem to have very reasonable rates for the pictures I’m seeing.  Damn! 

Heck gas in Ca is 4.45 gal .....   I noticed a hotel  in DTC  went from 125$ a night from last Oct  a 3  1/2  maybe 4  star went to 250$ a night , Maybe it's summer and rates go up .. But I recall last summer rates when down , 

4 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Heck gas in Ca is 4.45 gal .....   I noticed a hotel  in DTC  went from 125$ a night from last Oct  a 3  1/2  maybe 4  star went to 250$ a night , Maybe it's summer and rates go up .. But I recall last summer rates when down , 

It’s the president

9 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

It is people being able to travel again, and the hotel industry is taking advantage of raising the prices.  Hotel costs all along the front range are over $200 per night. Even the flea bitten roadside motels are asking for over $150 per night up here.  Many of the hotels are selling out far in advance.  Addressing a related topic, my card has a hold or 'deposit' put on it to secure upscale hotels for my clients. If they don't charge me in full to guarantee the rate.  When I prepay for a room rate, there is no cancellation without being charged a fee.  The nicer the incall the higher the hold for the room, and clients want very nice incalls.

Due-to-rising-costs-dirty-deeds-will-no-longer-be.jpg

Right now for the next couple weeks, hotels are pretty much sold out because of sorts tournaments taking place. This will inflate the hotel prices.

Although across the country, hotel rates are up everywhere.  Sings of the times.

Right I booked hotel this week for DTC and when I  looked 2 weeks ago is was 25$ less when I booked so I know it's going to go higher .. 

Yes upscale hotel hold a deposit of 50$ or up to $100 a day ,

I  don't mind as  that's where I like to stay  to be comfortable & for my guest as well .

13 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

It’s the president

Burst Out Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

Burst Out Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Economy was good the last 4 years and even during the pandemic things didn’t rise, don’t figure why it has in the last 6 months

Edited by stevie-2249