Bootsce

Photo of ID on P411

16 posts in this topic

I typically use P411 to reach out to providers that do not know me. Recently had an odd exchange and am trying to understand if this is the new normal. 
1) Sent prescreen request, including contact info

2) provider txted to say everything looks good and scheduled a time

3) provider asked for photo of my ID

4) thanked provider and said I’m sorry we couldn’t connect 

5) see screen grab of exchange 

Ive been on P411 for a decade with 30+ okays. Never experienced this. Is this standard operating procedure? 

I've only once sent a copy of my photo of my drivers license and that was to a well known provider on TOB (she has since retired I believe)  I blacked out all the personal information on my ID so there was no way she could track me down except by my face.

I would be very hesitant to send my ID to another lady.

As to her reply that where she says she is notsure other providers won't see you, she is entirely wrong.  There are plenty of other ladies who do not require photo ID's.

My advice, forget this one and move on to better and safer pastures.

No it's not normal but every woman has a right to ask for whatever they wish to verify someone and feel comfortable.  If you don't feel comfortable then move on plain and simple.  The same goes with pricing if the price is to high for you then find a lady in your price range.

I take no position on this issue, she and you can do as you wish.  However, somewhere on the P411 site it indicates that it is their policy that you should take a form of picture ID to your appointment and somewhere on your ID should be the numbers you used as NAME XXXX X in your P411 ID.  The site actually tells you that the ladies are instructed to ask for this photo ID so that they can see where the numbers on the photo ID match up to your P411 ID.  P411 tells you that you can cover up the rest of the information. This makes me think the lady you corresponded with is probably new with P411 and actually believes this actual written policy of P411 is followed in real life.

I can also say from personal experience that with over 100 visits to P411 providers, none have ever asked for any form of ID.

Requiring ID like she's doing is "relatively normal" where it's not that every provider does it, but a lot do.  The only weird thing about your particular interaction is that it wasn't asked for up front early on, basically swapping steps 2 and 3.

I get it, as guys we want to stay anonymous, and just rely on our reputations (OKs, references, etc) and there's nothing wrong with that.  On the provider side of things, many want a valid name to run a quick criminal records check to make sure the client isn't a cop or been arrested for violence.  Nothing wrong with that either.  I have personally seen one potential client come up in a provider's screening with a ton of OKs on p411 and also have a violent criminal record and she wisely chose not to proceed with the appointment.

So who is right?  Fortunately this is where capitalism saves the day, in that both parties aren't obligated to continue without a mutual understanding and full agreement.  

Honestly, I do expect this to be more common as time goes on.

There have been occasions where I have shown my DL at the start of the appointment.  One case in particular I requested that she show hers, checking her photo & DOB.

Showing an ID at the start of an appointment is acceptable as far as I’m concerned....as long as she does not write down any information from my ID.

I did have that happen to me once from a supposed FBSM lady years ago (she was not on TOB). Turns out she was strictly self service.

I got into p411 in the first 3 - 4 months of their beginning.  I had been a client of the founding agency and had several meetings with the ladies,  I never had to give them any numbers, and likely would not remember them IF I had.  0+ okays there and many more meetings from there and I have never been asked for a photo i.d.  I would likely offer to provide one IF they did so first.  We KNOW that they don't use RW names in there sites. 

I’m just wondering if your references are dated(over 1 year)?

On 4/22/2021 at 9:38 PM, mustang said:

I got into p411 in the first 3 - 4 months of their beginning.  I had been a client of the founding agency and had several meetings with the ladies,  I never had to give them any numbers, and likely would not remember them IF I had.  0+ okays there and many more meetings from there and I have never been asked for a photo i.d.  I would likely offer to provide one IF they did so first.  We KNOW that they don't use RW names in there sites. 

WHAT THE FUCK! 😱 Lickamy Butthole isn’t her real name! That Bitch!🤬 

P411 Encourages providers to screen or further screen to their comfort level. Providers ultimately take their own SAFETY in their own hands. There are no standard operating procedures for screening, and there are alot of providers who ask for RW info or photo ID on P411. There is no requirement to send if you aren't comfortable sending.

I will say if you have a lot okays that are from providers who are inactive or the okays aren't not current, that might make a provider require additional screening. 

That's an odd encounter. Typically I request an ID from clients that are specifically not on p411 or have no active references. 

I couldn't really wrap my head about asking a p411 account with 30+ okays for an ID. 

Maybe she's new the the p411 platform or ultra exclusionary? 

Every lady screens to their comfort level.  

On 4/22/2021 at 1:12 PM, Bootsce said:

I typically use P411 to reach out to providers that do not know me. Recently had an odd exchange and am trying to understand if this is the new normal. 
1) Sent prescreen request, including contact info

2) provider txted to say everything looks good and scheduled a time

3) provider asked for photo of my ID

4) thanked provider and said I’m sorry we couldn’t connect 

5) see screen grab of exchange 

Ive been on P411 for a decade with 30+ okays. Never experienced this. Is this standard operating procedure? 

Hi! I wanted to chime in about this. I have been hearing more and more that p411 as well as other sites are infiltrated by LE. They apparently have profiles with ok’s and sometimes have reviews posted.  This is so devastating to our lives.  The more real world information we can get from a client, the safer we feel in his presence. I don’t know the details of how LE infiltrate these sites, but they do. I don’t ever ask for an ID from a p411 client but I’m beginning to thing maybe I should. I have seen providers lives rattled by arrests during a sting. Some of us have kids, lives outside the hobby and some of us have other careers.  We really can’t risk it!  If you’re choosing a reputable provider that has been verified by different sites, has reviews, then you should have no problem with submitting your ID to make her feel at ease. Just because you’re on p411 with many ok’s, it does not guarantee our safety and sanity. We are always at risk so your discretion is not worth getting our lives destroyed. 

On 5/2/2021 at 2:27 PM, coloradoguy75 said:

I have never been asked, recent events might change things however.

Yep! Many recent events... LE everywhere is on a rampage right now!