jus12pla

What is TOB to you?

18 posts in this topic

To me – TOB is a place to pop by occasionally and read comments and opinions from consenting non-judgmental people.  The postings are very often amusing, educational, thought provoking, inane, and sometimes - just pretty damn funny.  It is a small glimpse into many peoples lives and minds - many who I have grown to like and respect but will never meet.  It’s a great place to lurk and share with mostly intelligent adults who occasionally get together an squish their naughty bits together for fun and profit.  And it is also research tool to find those girl type people whom I would like to meet and fall madly in love with for an hour or five…  Some I have met here because of their posts – some I have merely researched here in order to not waste their time or mine. 

Beyond the obvious; There's great ideas and information on any of the wide ranging topics discussions from the Tech savvy user-group-members to the Street Smart members.....

TOB is one of the small villages where I reside.  It’s a collection of friends, a source of entertaining discussions, and fount of knowledge on diverse subjects.  Of course, we do have a few village idiots, but they’re easy to ignore.

It is a place where I am desperately tryin to get more than 2 dots.  Actually, since I am not a frequent hobbyist, I enjoy the ladies comments to assist me in deciding who I see next time around. 

You want more dots...post, comment and participate in the community.

Hmmm, only been here since Sept of 2019, zero reviews and 26 posts and you have 2 dots???

That's 1 more than I'd give you!

Just my 2cents

To me, it has been a good resource in keeping up with a lot of friends and a lot of new friends that I care about very much. Male and female alike. I have a lot of people on here I would very much call out a friend and do anything for them if they asked. Anything at all.   

I started here as a lurker.  Then, a couple of years ago, tried to be more active.  The folks on this board have been a fantastic group to get to know.  The ladies I've met have been awesome.  The gents I've met have been great.  This board fills a need (or a want) in my life.  I'm older, divorced after being with my now ex-wife for many years.  I'm not looking for a relationship, but still enjoy some fun between the sheets.  It has worked out well for me and for that I am grateful.  So to the folks here, a big "THANKS !!"

Aside from the obvious, I essentially live each day hoping Laci will dispense some wisdom, or a verbal beat down. :)

Seriously tho....  I enjoy the magazine not just for the pictures...  but also the forum.

TOB gave me a new place to travel to , and to meet a lot of grateful men and a few woman who I love chatting with with 

and gave me a place to feel safe and happy . Lenard a lot from every one and I keep learning new things .

I like how there is little drama , I mean there can be some but it's seems  small to what I'v seen in my 17years being on other sites .

I can show my real self ...  Whit out judgment ..

I Just Like Be  At A Happy  Place .:P 

Edited by lustybustygina

On 6/13/2020 at 8:28 PM, ilovewomen said:

You want more dots...post, comment and participate in the community.

Agreed.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:39 PM, Dwayne said:

It is a place where I am desperately tryin to get more than 2 dots.  Actually, since I am not a frequent hobbyist, I enjoy the ladies comments to assist me in deciding who I see next time around. 

I think the gentlemen failed to “get” my understated humor.  The dots are meaningless to me and nothing more than a thinly veiled reference to another thread that I thought was humorous due to all the confusion it created.  The second sentence is my response to the question, what is TOB to me.   That’s my story and I’m stickin to it. 

Don't take it personal Dwayne.  I too am a very infrequent but still remember the dot dilemma in another post.  I think I just have five from popping for many years cause it's mostly a good crowd.

Glad you and other regulars tossed in their 2 cents.  Hope other lurkers recognize the benefits of hanging out here and chime in once and a while.  It seems as though the community has been understandably repressed, depressed, and oppressed for a little while now.  I am looking forward to seeing new and old friends here... if we ever freaking get back to normal!

TOB is a therapeutic escape from the crazy of the RW.  Where i can leave the RW interactions behind and enjoy the pleasurable HW interactions...

A place to go where there is a mutual understanding. Not always in agreement. However, for the most part we all can relate to each other and I Am liking to believe we all try to be friends/allies/lover’s...why not? Maybe after all of this we can have another gathering with 10 or more people and not call it riot! 
TOB is also my biggest source for advertising besides Twitter. I have tried other websites. Yet, TOB by far is the greatest form of advertisement for me. ❤️