Ryann

Deposits Deposits Deposits!!!

153 posts in this topic

I can kind of see requiring one for outcall but, not even. So the only detail I like more than a notice of deposit in the ad is when it's in the headline. Why bother teasing myself with pics?! Too much fish in the sea to even ponder losing CASH.

Been ripped off twice doing that. Will never do it again. Some websites are at least 50% scam advertisements. 

On 5/21/2020 at 0:16 PM, jj254-1 said:

I will not pay a deposit. That request ends a conversation fast for me. It really sucks to show up to a bunk address. Sucks to be ghosted in the parking lot. Happens to clients all the time too. Girl skipping with my deposit isn't gonna care about her rep. May as well take that money to a strip club. Least I get to see who's not banging me for it.

Do your research buddy. Don't give reputable ladies who require a deposit a bad name because you don't know how to do your own due diligence. If any guys research like you, they should go ahead and spend their money at a strip club.  I'll give you that. But for those who know what their doing. Kudos to you and enjoy! 😋

I like to know  when YOU GUYS GET RIPPED OFF for deposit , How much time did you spend on re-surcharging her 

before handing it over ?   

I gotten lots of deposits  and not  chump change either ..

.. Not all of us are ripped off's 

Edited by lustybustygina

On 5/18/2020 at 5:30 AM, JRWolfe said:

That group of ladies,since disbanded and retired , had several non deposit meet and greets during the course of any given year. That made them very reputable . Never was asked for a deposit on their Halloween partys. Was asked for the Super Bowl party,but couldn't go as it was at the same time as an annual industry convention in Vegas.

Goodtimes

I think deposits are completely fine for a provider to ask for, and completely fine for we as hobbyists to chose we aren't comfortable with.

I've had a couple ladies drive from one side of the state to the other for our booking, and never was a deposit required.  We confirmed upfront what travel charge should be, and I guess the fact that I present myself as legitimate, meant there were no concerns for either party.

There's been an ad or two where I was tempted to provide a deposit for the YL, and never pulled the trigger.  If I were to ever get burned, I'd consider it a lesson learned and move on 

21 hours ago, Mandrewthe4th said:

I've had a couple ladies drive from one side of the state to the other for our booking, and never was a deposit required.  We confirmed upfront what travel charge should be, and I guess the fact that I present myself as legitimate, meant there were no concerns for either 

Yes, you worked out and that's great that you didnt cancel on her after she made the trip. Unfortunately not all guys are like this and ladies complain of coming to a city or state with all these prebookings (with no deposits) then the majority cancel and now not only did they not make money, but now they're in the hole from the expenses of traveling. No one wants to work for free or even worse pay to work. 

On 6/8/2020 at 11:30 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Do your research buddy. Don't give reputable ladies who require a deposit a bad name because you don't know how to do your own due diligence. If any guys research like you, they should go ahead and spend their money at a strip club.  I'll give you that. But for those who know what their doing. Kudos to you and enjoy! 😋

How arrogant. I been here longer than you. Know plenty about what I'm doing.  Because I've been around a minute I know deposits are scams more often than not. Shame you don't verify who is coming over. Probably should start to avoid those no shows. Put some research in, or something like that. I'll stick to the ladies that know what they're doing. 

M

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

13 minutes ago, jj254-1 said:

How arrogant. I been here longer than you. Know plenty about what I'm doing.  Because I've been around a minute I know deposits are scams more often than not. Shame you don't verify who is coming over. Probably should start to avoid those no shows. Put some research in, or something like that. I'll stick to the ladies that know what they're doing. 

I don't have ncns's and I've never been ripped off. My screening and requirements work just fine for me, so no shame here. Don't mistake confidence for arrogance. No one has to give a deposit, but whether you do or don't, if you're getting ripped off or ncns you're doing it wrong. No matter how long you've been here. There are folks who've been around a lot longer than me and still get screwed. Time in the industry doesn't equate to getting it right. 

18 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

M

A true inspiration:: M as the official title of the head of MI6

28 minutes ago, jj254-1 said:

How arrogant. I been here longer than you. Know plenty about what I'm doing. 

Judging from the number of negative reviews you've written, I'd say you're doing it wrong. As Ms VanDyke noted,  "time in the industry doesn't equate to getting it right." 

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

A true inspiration:: M as the official title of the head of MI6

The name is Bond, James Bond

I use deposit because I hate having my time wasted. If someone doesn’t show up then Atleast I got paid for wasting my time lol.

1 hour ago, CaseyKK said:

I use deposit because I hate having my time wasted. If someone doesn’t show up then Atleast I got paid for wasting my time lol.

Too bad it doesn’t work the other way around.

On 6/13/2020 at 3:13 PM, pfunk said:

Judging from the number of negative reviews you've written, I'd say you're doing it wrong. As Ms VanDyke noted,  "time in the industry doesn't equate to getting it right." 

Nope. I tend to see new girls and give them a chance. Negative reviews are honest. Let other dudes know what to expect. Hard for a girl to get established if bo one gives her a review in the first place. That's the point of reviews man. 

You can also go look at the rest if my reviews,  the ones that didn't transfer when they merged my weird double account,  jj254 (ended up with 2 accounts on the same username when they revamped the site). 

Idk why you and hunter get off in personal attacks and being straight assholes to people who disagree with you,  but take that fetish back to fetlife. Ain't no use for it here.

6 hours ago, jj254-1 said:

Nope. I tend to see new girls and give them a chance. Negative reviews are honest. Let other dudes know what to expect. Hard for a girl to get established if bo one gives her a review in the first place. That's the point of reviews man. 

You can also go look at the rest if my reviews,  the ones that didn't transfer when they merged my weird double account,  jj254 (ended up with 2 accounts on the same username when they revamped the site). 

Idk why you and hunter get off in personal attacks and being straight assholes to people who disagree with you,  but take that fetish back to fetlife. Ain't no use for it here.

The fact that you see new girls is YOUR personal preference. If you have less-than-stellar experiences, you have no one to blame but yourself (and, of course, the new girls).

There was no personal attack on my part. I simply pointed out that you can EASILY avoid poor experiences. You CHOOSE to go with higher risk providers. 

I'd say you are the one using personal attacks. 

It makes sense asking for a deposit for a first time meet up on an outcall.  All of the risk is on the provider.  I have never been robbed but I have also never paid a deposit.  Do your research.  I would have no problem paying a deposit for any provider on this board,, but it is never asked.  On shady sites like stg, ef, and eb, yeah no youre not getting a deposit. 

I’m popping popcorn right now and getting settled in.

10 hours ago, jj254-1 said:

I think calling me a straight asshole IS a personal attack, no? 😂😂😂

Regardless, I don't mind if people ain't got no use for it here. Lol. I guess I shouldn't have used the word "buddy" Apparantly that's a trigger for you. 🤷‍♀️

I am loving the deposit scenario! It relieves a huge amount of my stress for my tours, helps me to plan ahead for locations with interest, creates the comfort of knowing we are both holding ourselves accountable for the time agreed upon, alleviates the concern for carrying huge amounts of cash when touring, and allows us to focus on relaxing and having a good time. The positive for my clients is they know I will honor my agreement, and they will meet someone who has planned, is excited and not stressed for some much fun filled moments. When I am stressed, it takes its toll and I don't want my clients to see that. I want them to see me all sexed up and ready to have some fun. When I am home, I am less concerned, but when you have hundreds or a few thousand going out to transportation, hotels, food, supplies...it can take its toll. alleviating that keeps me focused on what I am there to do.

I do understand some people's hesitation, but as others have said...if you do your research, you will easily know who is legit and we take great pride in creating our brand which takes a lot of work to do. We aren't going to fuck that up! Also, there are ways to send money without a paper trail, and most of us are pretty creative and I KNOW you clients can be too. Just gotta think outside of the box!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard aka Sultry Kitten

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I am loving the deposit scenario! ... The positive for my clients is they know I will honor my agreement,

A deposit doesn't let a client know you'll honor the agreement.

2 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

Anyone who has read her advertisements, and reviews, knows she will honor her agreements. The deposit is for her security, and peace of mind. :)

28 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Anyone who has read her advertisements, and reviews, knows she will honor her agreements. The deposit is for her security, and peace of mind. :)

The highlighted portion is critical.

9 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

It does for me as I honor my word!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

On 6/10/2020 at 11:15 AM, Ryann said:

Goodtimes

Anyone still do a Halloween party  ( personal preferably) ?  That's an idea I'll plan ahead for! 🤗👅🤗

On 6/21/2020 at 8:18 PM, ilovewomen said:

I’m popping popcorn right now and getting settled in.

tenor.gif

On 6/22/2020 at 4:24 PM, pfunk said:

Yup. The deposit is obviously only for the security of the provider. Glad we're in agreement.

Perhaps you'll notice that she said there's a positive to deposits for the customer and acknowledge that that's a simple untruth. There's no positive to the customer.

Its easy. Dont want to pay a deposit? Dont negotiate, don't  whine, just move along. Lots of fabulous choices here at the TOB  Companion Superstore.....

1 hour ago, oldguy47 said:

There's no positive to the customer.

I disagree. If I want her to visit my location, and that requires a deposit, paying it will get her there. That's a positive to me! :)

Edited by pfunk

So when you get a 3 hr appt and they flakes at the very last min ,, You Wished Had gotten a deposit :o:o:o

Edited by lustybustygina