Prayforrain

Blacklists

52 posts in this topic

I’ve seen the reviews but these seem to only cover the basics. Just like the ladies have their own more detailed private list of men to watch out for, has anyone put together a list of providers to look out for that are liars and cheats and manipulators, has hygiene issues or otherwise dangerous to our health, or anything like that?

Think her reviews would or might say if she was A NO..   That should  tell you what you need to know ..

I’ve been having fun for I dunno, 25-30 years. Somewhere around that long.

In all that time, I have never heard of a back channel or website for guys that would be or have a blacklist of ladies.

In fact, the best way a guy knows a lady might be a scammer or anything else that might indicate a lady could be a problem is the reviews on a site like TOB.

8 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I’ve been having fun for I dunno, 25-30 years. Somewhere around that long.

In all that time, I have never heard of a back channel or website for guys that would be or have a blacklist of ladies.

In fact, the best way a guy knows a lady might be a scammer or anything else that might indicate a lady could be a problem is the reviews on a site like TOB.

There is no "blacklist". The information is in the reviews. I've never seen it anywhere else.

I wouldn't trust what was written even if there was such a site. Too much opportunity for those who feel entitled to say negative things because a lady wouldn't give them a discount, allow BBFS, etc.

13 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Think her reviews would or might say if she was A NO..   That should  tell you what you need to know ..

I wish I could say that was 100% accurate. For a few reasons...

1) Too many guys making posts about their sexual conquests, ie. story telling and not truth telling.

2) If/When someone makes a "NO" or "SO-SO" review they get berated how it was the client who was the creep and not the girl then the guy gets blacklisted by ladies. So whats the truth here? Is the client a scumbag or is the provider not who the reviews say they are. Or was it just a YMMV? 

3) Many people (like myself) who don't want to participate in the reviews because of the above two items mentioned. I have made two reviews, one here and one on private delights. The one on here (TY Maggie you are awesome!) was to help with my profile so I can see other ladies and the other was because the provider asked me too. And she was great so I did.

So for example I saw someone a while ago that has a sterling reputation on TOB. Listed as all natural, listed at a certain age, etc. For me it was clearly a YMMV and the she was significantly older with some serious work done. I don't care if you have had work done or what your age is. I just want to see the person who is being reviewed and advertised. I don't know how the reviews used to work but to me they feel more like a sexual conquest story board rather than the truth.

I think all Prayforrian is trying to say is that it would be nice to have a message board or private discussion for the clients to have without providers insight regarding ladies who are out for more than just sexual encounter. What ever that may be good, bad or indifferent. 

~J

8 hours ago, jaski111 said:

I think all Prayforrian is trying to say is that it would be nice to have a message board or private discussion for the clients to have without providers insight regarding ladies who are out for more than just sexual encounter. What ever that may be good, bad or indifferent. 

~J

Either you, or the thread starter, should feel free to start such a board. I have zero interest.

It will ultimately have to be something a client sets up I think. Problem is, it’s a lot of work and regulating for no real reward. Just as the reviews here are only lukewarm in the accuracy department, a client only blacklist site will be just as bad going the other direction. Some sites restrict the reviews to paid members only, there may be a site out there that restricts them to clients only. I don’t know.

I definitely see your point, though. It’s frustrating.

God forbid someone leave a negative review.  It’s like of bunch of Johnny Sins running around in here laying wood.  GTFOH

There is a website I know of that skews heavily towards the clients. It's not necessarily a blacklist, but ladies in general are not allowed to post on it. If you're interested OP, send me a PM. 

5 hours ago, Shyguy said:

God forbid someone leave a negative review.  It’s like of bunch of Johnny Sins running around in here laying wood.  GTFOH

I find that eccie reviews are more informative. Much like women here need to weed through the BS of some of the black listings, you may need to weed through the occasional BS review, there. That being said, just judging by the rebuttals I see here, I think there are far more BS black listings, rebuttals and shaming of clients than the other way around. We, as clients don't do this for a living. What does it really gain a client to fabricate a negative review? I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I just think that instinctive survival can and will exploit certain intentions, far worse than the preservation of pride, especially when things are a lot more anonymous for clients.

7 hours ago, Shyguy said:

There used to be more negative reviews posted in the past. There still are some negative reviews. Some guys don’t write reviews...god or bad.

Maybe the reason there are less bad reviews is because the ladies have stepped up their game?

Do you expect to see a lot of negative reviews?  Is so, why?

Do you only want bad reviews posted?

WTF is a Johnny Sin?

25 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Maybe the reason there are less bad reviews is because the ladies have stepped up their game?

Yeah. That must be it. 

Edited by Vassago

16 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

As individuals, no.  I can only think of one individual who stepped up her game, in response to negative attention.  A difficult thing to do considering the “gentlemen” she burned would not let her forget her past.

As an aggregate, yes.  I think the subpar ladies tend to disappear or try to reinvent themselves. But the quality providers continue to grace us with their presence.

I know that the quality of my own experiences have improved over the years.  I attribute that to better research, and better tools for that research.  I think the quality ladies were always there; it was just more difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.

... or more appropriately, the gold from the dross......

10 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

... or more appropriately, the gold from the dross......

Yeah, that too.  A better CO analogy 👍

On 5/7/2020 at 2:50 PM, ilovewomen said:

Do you only want bad reviews posted?

I only read the negative reviews, because sometimes they are funny.

That’s like the people who only go to car races to see a wreck.

Yes it can be fun and exciting, but there is a whole wide world out there.

Expand your horizons and read even good reviews.

I’ll be the first to admit that I tend to gloss over the good reviews unless I know the lady and will always read the bad reviews.

Human nature, I guess.

I find that in this board you can read the negative out of a positive review. In a similar manner you can associate no reviews with negative experiences, specially if the lady has been here for a while.

there are just no negative reviews anymore 

That’s definitely a lot of negative reviews

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Thank you Lacy, even though i don’t think it was your intention to prove my point. There has only been 18 - no or s so reviews this year out of 1016 reviews done this year (yes I’m that kind or dork). So by that static alone only 1% of us are not happy with the services provided?

So just as a unit of measure (in no means am I comparing what you ladies do to selling chicken) Chic-Fil-A has an 86% customer satisfaction percentage and is by far and away the best rated in the fast food industry. Still doesn’t even come close to the 99% approval ratings here. 

Just to be clear I am not comparing your sexy bodies to their delicious spicy chicken deluxe sandwich but all I’m saying that the inherent nature is that both providers as well as clients could NEVER have that high of an approval rating. Everyone has bad days or bad vibes or things just didn’t click. The culture has created a group of story tellers rather than honest opinion about their experience.

And to be 100% honest I don’t care what acronym position you got into or that you both had “glorious simultaneous organisms”. *cough*bullshirt*cough. Just tell me that you had a good time, the gal is who she says she is, her pics are maybe dated but overall accurate and that you would or would not choose to see her again. Let’s leave the fiction writing to Stephen King.

just my 2 cents... -J

LACI not y.  

Choose wisely honey and good fucking.

As Laci showed us, yes, there are negative reviews.

I find it hilarious that some people think there should be more! (Really? - a chik-fil-a comparison?!?)

Personally, I use the reviews, and ads, to find providers who appeal to me, and fit my tastes.

If you don't like the reviews, don't read them. It seems silly to complain about them. We have nothing else to use, that I know of, and they're free!

Who knew it was this complicated. Silly me, I just enjoy the company of a fun lady and fucking one another senseless.

8 hours ago, jaski111 said:

Thank you Lacy, even though i don’t think it was your intention to prove my point. There has only been 18 - no or s so reviews this year out of 1016 reviews done this year (yes I’m that kind or dork). So by that static alone only 1% of us are not happy with the services provided?

So just as a unit of measure (in no means am I comparing what you ladies do to selling chicken) Chic-Fil-A has an 86% customer satisfaction percentage and is by far and away the best rated in the fast food industry. Still doesn’t even come close to the 99% approval ratings here. 

Just to be clear I am not comparing your sexy bodies to their delicious spicy chicken deluxe sandwich but all I’m saying that the inherent nature is that both providers as well as clients could NEVER have that high of an approval rating. Everyone has bad days or bad vibes or things just didn’t click. The culture has created a group of story tellers rather than honest opinion about their experience.

And to be 100% honest I don’t care what acronym position you got into or that you both had “glorious simultaneous organisms”. *cough*bullshirt*cough. Just tell me that you had a good time, the gal is who she says she is, her pics are maybe dated but overall accurate and that you would or would not choose to see her again. Let’s leave the fiction writing to Stephen King.   That is exactly what the guys are writing in their reviews.  They are stating if the lady looks like her pics, if they had a good time or not, etc.

just my 2 cents... -J

So you think that since the good reviews are 99% of the reviews and that in reality there should be more negative reviews and that is impossible for 99% of the guys that write reviews to write positive reviews.....What is your positive experience percentage in this hobby?

11 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

.....What is your positive experience percentage in this hobby?

In the past 10 years, I’ve had two(2) experiences (out of perhaps 60+) with ladies on TOB that didn’t click.  Both I would recommend to the right person, both were legitimate providers who looked like their advertising.

My record in other locales with BP and ECCIE is not as good, with a few NoShows and ‘meh 🤷🏻‍♂️‘ sessions.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

So you think that since the good reviews are 99% of the reviews and that in reality there should be more negative reviews and that is impossible for 99% of the guys that write reviews to write positive reviews.....What is your positive experience percentage in this hobby?

To clarify, my question about positive experience percentage was directed to jaski111 who felt that us guys were not being honest about negative experiences when we wrote reviews.

I believe that guys who write positive reviews write truthful reviews about their experiences.

After all, who would lie and write a positive review?  Not many I think.  I would be more inclined to think some guys would lie and write a negative review.

12 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

After all, who would lie and write a positive review?  Not many I think.  I would be more inclined to think some guys would lie and write a negative review.

There were a few providers with a reputation for BSC behavior if they received less than FANTASTIC reviews.  I got private rants, and I suspect some BL retribution, for a VG review of an average experience.

-EDIT-

These YL are no longer on TOB.

Edited by Bit Banger