Bravo1

New way of being rejected by a provider

33 posts in this topic

I was made aware this evening of a new practice that will get you turned down when attempting to set an appointment with a provider.   Over the few years I have been on TOB I think I have learned quite a bit about how it operates but apparently I still have some learning to do.  I am always polite to a prospective provider, I would gladly suggest anyone I have seen chat with another provider and give their impression and thoughts on me based on our meeting.  I am quick to share my references with any provider who asks.  I always ask a provider if they would like me to submit a review before doing so.  

So this evening I reached out to a provider that has caught my eye and did the things noted above, opened up references to her and confirmed it was me (cross referenced real name with my TOB handle).   This provider let me know that my reviews of other providers give too much information and she did not feel comfortable seeing me based on my reviews of other providers.  So my question or dilemma is this.  When I have submitted reviews in the past that only skimmed the surface, they were rejected by admin because they did not provide enough details about the appointment.  I read other hobbyists reviews and all the acronyms that can possibly be used for this realm of the world are used so we all know what happened during the appointment.  So I am at a bit of a loss or would appreciate some insight as to what should be posted so that the admins recognize it as a legitimate review while not crossing a line for providers as I apparently did with the one this evening?

Post here, comment or feel free to message me privately if you are a provider and have something you would like to say without posting it openly.  THANKS and I'm ALWAYS open to learning so don't be shy.  

Maybe you should assure the Lafy you made contact with that your review would be tame in comparison?

I'm sorry this happened and it seems to me there has to be a happy middle ground.  

8 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Maybe you should assure the Lafy you made contact with that your review would be tame in comparison?

I'm sorry this happened and it seems to me there has to be a happy middle ground.  

I offered to just not submit a review but that was the end of our texting.  I understand that would require a level of trust in me and she has no way of trusting that I would honor that request of not submitting a review.  This one is done I'm sure but just wanting to get to the bottom of this quandary of providing too much or too little info.  

That just seems silly to me that even though she was able to verify you that she would not see based on your reviews. Even after you told her you would not submit a review for her. You seem like a nice guy and seem like you would keep your word, so not sure what the issue is. Better luck next time.

Now I'm going to pour a glass of wine and read your reviews😊

5 minutes ago, Nicholeofdenver said:

That just seems silly to me that even though she was able to verify you that she would not see based on your reviews. Even after you told her you would not submit a review for her. You seem like a nice guy and seem like you would keep your word, so not sure what the issue is. Better luck next time.

Apparently she feels that I provide too many details of my appointments but as I stated, admin have denied my reviews in the past for being too vague so they apparently WANT to see more details in a review.  That's the dilemma.  

I don't think this is new, but maybe new to some. I've declined gents based on their reviews. I know other ladies have too. Some providers never would. We're all different. As a provider we have to put our trust in someone that we've never met that they arent going to review our sesh or review too much about our sesh. Weird part about reviews is it seems like some reviews that make the cut are similar to some that get declined. I've always wondered if it because different mods prefer different types of reviews? Who knows. Sorry you missed out on your girl Bravo. That's a bummer. Lord knows there are plenty more to choose from though. Better luck next time.  

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I don't think this is new, but maybe new to some. I've declined gents based on their reviews. I know other ladies have too. Some providers never would. We're all different. As a provider we have to put our trust in someone that we've never met that they arent going to review our sesh or review too much about our sesh. Weird part about reviews is it seems like some reviews that make the cut are similar to some that get declined. I've always wondered if it because different mods prefer different types of reviews? Who knows. Sorry you missed out on your girl Bravo. That's a bummer. Lord knows there are plenty more to choose from though. Better luck next time.  

Yeah, that's the confusing part, which admin wants to see what in a review.  Yes, thankfully there are many lovely providers to choose from and attempt to meet.  

IMO your reviews are tasteful and I'm at a loss on why you were denied based off what was posted.  

Move forward and hobby and chalk it up to maybe the two of you weren't a match.  

5 minutes ago, Laci French said:

IMO your reviews are tasteful and I'm at a loss on why you were denied based off what was posted.  

Move forward and hobby and chalk it up to maybe the two of you weren't a match.  

Whats tasteful for one provider might not be for another. Ex: "She gave me a choice between covered or bbbj" maybe tasteful to you or I, but not to a provider who wishes to be more discreet than that. 

I believe providers can ask for no reviews to keep the encounters discreet.  

Or a simple decline if they dont wish to see the gentleman for any reason.

Absolutely and that is always valid.  

Quite honestly all I have to say is you’re a respectful gentlemen and her loss someone else’s gain... have fun,  don’t let it get to you!  Seems like she was looking for an excuse and that was all she could come up with :( sorry hun

12 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Quite honestly all I have to say is you’re a respectful gentlemen and her loss someone else’s gain... have fun,  don’t let it get to you!  Seems like she was looking for an excuse and that was all she could come up with :( sorry hun

That's what I'm thinking as well, no harm.

12 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

That's what I'm thinking as well, no harm.

Thank you!! Happy new year to you, Wish you all the best

Unfortunately, everybody has a different idea of what should be in a review. 

You've already done everything possible to assure her. Her loss. Keep doing what YOU prefer in reviewing. 

Don't sweat the petty things! (and don't pet the sweaty things...)   ;)

The only thing I've learned in about 30 yrs of hobbying is that most providers are flaky, and you just have to roll with it.

Aww, fuck her. Oops, guess that ship has sailed

😉

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Aww, fuck her. Oops, guess that ship has sailed

😉

She was nice about it and I respect her practices and the fact she was honest right away instead of playing things out for a while.  No hard feelings on my end.  

I have had three gals turn me down because I reviewed a couple of T-girls.  Funny thing is that two of them listed their preferences as "bisexual."  :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

She was nice about it and I respect her practices and the fact she was honest right away instead of playing things out for a while.  No hard feelings on my end.  

I think this says a lot about you Bravo. I wish more providers and clients were as upfront, professional, and respectful of each others decisions. Thank you for the thread. 

Some ladies take "being under the radar" to a new level! Sorry about your situation Bravo! Lots of other lovely to go and see! May I suggest asking for a website prior to meeting up? Going through the basic rule and protocol might serve you well! Especially, when you are standing face to face. You just never want to assume that there is a general "1 shoe fits all" with ALL  the ladies! Best of Luck! Upon leaving ask about writing a review and go over her preferred style and what she would reference to proper etiquette according to that particular lady. Again I agree with Hunter we are all vastly different and possibly she holds down a real-world job too or has family living close by?

I’m the type of person that if you can’t say something nice then don’t say it. I have had a few providers that have given me some special privileges that I don’t think they normally offer. I keep those to myself so the next guy won’t expect to get the same. I’ve only given one negative review because the guys needed to know what’s up. I had one provider that was so bad I didn’t write any review. Maybe it was just a bad day for her. I do like to see the guys reviews detailed out so I know if she’s a good match for me. 

This topic was discussed a while ago. One of the solutions was to not mention your TOB handle when arranging or during an appointment.

Ladies can and do reject anyone they want for any reason they want and that is the end of it. Next.

10 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Ladies can and do reject anyone they want for any reason they want and that is the end of it. Next.

Hey, guys reject gals all the time - they just never make the call.  They difference is that she never personally knows she was rejected by that individual.

15 hours ago, inkspot said:

This topic was discussed a while ago. One of the solutions was to not mention your TOB handle when arranging or during an appointment.

I'm finding that the providers who seem to be more organized and really treat this as a serious thing ask for references and want to know your TOB handle.  

6 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Hey, guys reject gals all the time - they just never make the call.  They difference is that she never personally knows she was rejected by that individual.

Yep..Next.