Plot

How Do Providers Feel About Requests

30 posts in this topic

Since my experience in the hobby is limited, i am often unsure about how much i should reveal prior to meeting.  I view meeting a provider as an opportunity to live out certain fantasies.  For example, i have an image of how i want her to dress and how i would then undress her.  With that said, I would like to know how the ladies here view those requests.

I try to accommodate simple requests.

There is nothing wrong with asking. 

Check reviews for clues. If none appear, ask her via her stated communication preference ( text/email/phone call).  One huge caveate: do NOT ask about specific activities.  Quick way to end the dialog...

I get that part.  I mostly worry that a provider will think I’m high maintenance.  It’s more about setting a mood for me tvan specific activities.

Everyone is different with different expectations.  I try to go into an initial encounter pretty open to see how things will unfold, what sort of connection we have and see if we are both getting along and having fun.  If the initial encounter goes well, I may ask about future fantasy requests, though mine are pretty tame...and I ask if she has things she truly enjoys.   Sometimes the conversation about future fantasy requests...by both of us, can lead to some incredible fun times.

23 hours ago, Plot said:

Since my experience in the hobby is limited, i am often unsure about how much i should reveal prior to meeting.  I view meeting a provider as an opportunity to live out certain fantasies.  For example, i have an image of how i want her to dress and how i would then undress her.  With that said, I would like to know how the ladies here view those requests.

After screening, simply ask her if she's open to fulfilling your list for your fantasy. Be prepared for many no's, but that's how you'll find your one. Be prepared to put in more time and work than a gent who doesnt have a checklist, but you'll find your match if you're respectful. Also, if if you've paased screening and been respectful, you might get some referrals to send you in the right direction.  

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

35 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Also, if if you've paased screening and been respectful, you might get some referrals to send you in the right direction.  

Some of my favorite YL were referred to me by YL that I was seeing.  During that post-coital cuddle & conversation a remark like, “I’d like to ...” may get a reply of “You really should see ... for that.  I hear she’s great.”

As for  dress request but keep in mine if your booking last min that dress request may not happen if said outfit is not packed up and on tour ,

Per booking after screened then  it can't hurt to ask .. 

Taking the outfit off can be a hot fantasy in it's self :rolleyes:

Edited by lustybustygina

3 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Taking the outfit off can be a hot fantasy in it's self :rolleyes:

It most certainly can be. The “activities”. Can, inmany instances be pure icing in the fantasy for me.  It’s that unique, personalized interaction thats the truly exciting part for ne.

20 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I try to accommodate simple requests.

No smoking ,arrive sober and dress casual for the neighborhood watchers are the only requests I ever make.   (allergic to smoke,don't want any drunk drama )

I welcome and enjoy requests. It’s your fantasy, it’s not being high maintenance. Being high maintenance is scheduling a 30 minute meeting, texting 10 times, calling 10 times and requesting a,b,c,d,e and f; none of which is shown in my photos.

10 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I welcome and enjoy requests. It’s your fantasy, it’s not being high maintenance. Being high maintenance is scheduling a 30 minute meeting, texting 10 times, calling 10 times and requesting a,b,c,d,e and f; none of which is shown in my photos.

This makes me feel more normal.  Thank you.

Please dont book a short session and then make ungodly requests! Stockings arw great but damnit if it doesnt feel like an adventure to get them on right 😂

Your question is one that really makes being a regular the best! You can just about request anything if you are a regular...not that it means she will be down for it, but you can ask. On the other hand, if you are NOT a regular, pretty much any request more than wardrobe is going to set off red flags, cross conversational question boundaries and likely get you blocked.

On 12/22/2019 at 1:34 AM, sb1212 said:

Check reviews for clues. If none appear, ask her via her stated communication preference ( text/email/phone call).  One huge caveate: do NOT ask about specific activities.  Quick way to end the dialog...

I am sort of new to the hobby and am hoping a provider or another member would welcome me to message them with some questions along the lines of this topic.

3 hours ago, nh3doctor said:

I am sort of new to the hobby and am hoping a provider or another member would welcome me to message them with some questions along the lines of this topic.

yKvQmHt.gif

On 12/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Please dont book a short session and then make ungodly requests! Stockings arw great but damnit if it doesnt feel like an adventure to get them on right 😂

😄😄 And then you look down and notice you put a huge run all the way down..

Dress request for HH  visits is just a no.  

On 12/27/2019 at 4:39 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I welcome and enjoy requests. It’s your fantasy,

Now that we are back into the Roaring 20s. Will there be requests for flapper dresses for the  ladies ,while the gents wear their zoot suits and ask to do the charleston for foreplay ??

36 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Now that we are back into the Roaring 20s. Will there be requests for flapper dresses for the  ladies ,while the gents wear their zoot suits and ask to do the charleston for foreplay ??

Hey, I do the Cowboy Charleston every month. (It’s a line dance.) I think flapper dresses are really cute.
But I draw the line at a zoot suit!  They include pants, don’t they? Ugh!☹️

20 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

But I draw the line at a zoot suit!  They include pants, don’t they? Ugh!☹️

You're probably all in on Lederhosen

1 hour ago, Kaduk said:

You're probably all in on Lederhosen

No, Kilts are the way to go.  Regimental, of course😃

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

No, Kilts are the way to go.  Regimental, of course😃

Maybe for the Cowboy Charleston....but not for the real 20s era Charleston. (which I learned in dance class)

Edited by JRWolfe
extra info

14 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Maybe for the Cowboy Charleston....but not for the real 20s era Charleston. (which I learned in dance class)

You should see it when we do the Mustang Sally. 😁

On 12/28/2019 at 7:17 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

I tried a 45 minute once, and while it was fun, i felt that it just didn’t seem as fulfilling as a full hour.   15 or 30 minute sessions, i could see if your visiting a provider with some negative reviews, just to see for yourself.  However, that seems like more of an introductory thing.  Haven’t tried it, though.

14 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

You should see it when we do the Mustang Sally. 😁

Next time you are in town,go to the burlesque shows. Seen a few where the ladies do Charleston dances as they peel off their flapper dresses. Very entertaining and much more erotic than a line dance :)

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

Very entertaining and much more erotic than a line dance :)

No doubt 😁

On 1/2/2020 at 11:00 AM, JRWolfe said:

God, that would be fantastic.

Well, I will not stick my finger in your butt nor will I let you do the same to me.  lulz

7 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

Well, I will not stick my finger in your butt nor will I let you do the same to me.  lulz

Definitely good to know. 😂😂😂

lulz Plot :P

I had someone ask to wear my high heels one time.  lulz..  I said I wear a size 5, but you can bring your own heels and wear them.

and one time a guy brought stocking's and it creeped me out some.  My imagination went fearful with all the possibilities.  Maybe he was a super nice guy and really not a creep.  He should have let me get to know him better perhaps?  The stocking thing, pulling them out of his pocket and no forewarning-as I have stalking's, just through me off some and I was actually scared not to put them on and then that was gross too.  Just a freaky situation and I never let him see me again and did not answer repeated calls even to explain to him what or why.