Tail Chaser

Review & References

32 posts in this topic

I'm seeing a huge double standard on TOB in regards to the ease and multiple good reviews for our favorite provides. Yet, when we have given our all and given them top-shelf reviews and then ask if they'd return the favor, the trend seems to be a huge black hole. I know providers expect a lot of discretion and professional attitude, but I've also seen the bad side of the industry where even some of the Legends shame us in hallways by talking to complete strangers, or no longer match their photos. I for one never overstay, degrade my providers, but I'm seeing major attitude these days that they are untouchables as far as criticism goes. I'll even go a step further, and say many are on Social Media (Instagram, Snapchap, Facebook, and Twitter). In fact, one who advertises on Twitter recent snapped at me for posting a "positive quote" from a famous author on her Twitter page, saying I invaded her privacy, while she is advertising her availability there and her friends as well. No, if you're going on Social Media and advertising your services, then you can't claim we're invading a backdoor channel. Maybe we're just trying to follow you and be involved.  

Sorry folks, but I'm going to call a Spade a Spade, when I see it!!! I not only pay the rates. I usually tip. So, do your homeboys a favor and reciprocate the reviews with referrals, when asked for. 

Here!!! here!!! 100% agreed! Its understandable to feel like that.. you seem like a reasonable man... keep being you love! 

First ever post, and it's a whiny "you girls just don't love me" book. :confused:

Tail Chaser, get some self esteem, and remember this "hobby" is a business for the providers. Some will treat you better than others. Go back and repeat with those who treat you well. 

This type of complaining, and self pity, has gotten to be ridiculous. Geez guys, it's not Match dot com! ;)

Edited by pfunk

10 hours ago, Tail Chaser said:

I'm seeing a huge double standard on TOB in regards to the ease and multiple good reviews for our favorite provides. Yet, when we have given our all and given them top-shelf reviews and then ask if they'd return the favor, the trend seems to be a huge black hole. I know providers expect a lot of discretion and professional attitude, but I've also seen the bad side of the industry where even some of the Legends shame us in hallways by talking to complete strangers, or no longer match their photos. I for one never overstay, degrade my providers, but I'm seeing major attitude these days that they are untouchables as far as criticism goes. I'll even go a step further, and say many are on Social Media (Instagram, Snapchap, Facebook, and Twitter). In fact, one who advertises on Twitter recent snapped at me for posting a "positive quote" from a famous author on her Twitter page, saying I invaded her privacy, while she is advertising her availability there and her friends as well. No, if you're going on Social Media and advertising your services, then you can't claim we're invading a backdoor channel. Maybe we're just trying to follow you and be involved.  

Sorry folks, but I'm going to call a Spade a Spade, when I see it!!! I not only pay the rates. I usually tip. So, do your homeboys a favor and reciprocate the reviews with referrals, when asked for. 

You want some cheese with that whine?

Member since 2011.

First post on TOB.

5 reviews.

The way I read his post, he wants the ladies to bow down to him.

Geez.

Hey Fakey, Nope just common courtesy. I wrie a stellar review -- what's wrong with asking for a referral? Some real touchy replies here makes me think they are all mostly women.

15 hours ago, Tail Chaser said:

I'm seeing a huge double standard on TOB in regards to the ease and multiple good reviews for our favorite provides. Yet, when we have given our all and given them top-shelf reviews and then ask if they'd return the favor, the trend seems to be a huge black hole. 

You make it sound like there is a widespread epidemic ...................... but you have only done one review since 2015, so I am not sure what the issue is.  I do agree that if client is happy and posts a good review he should be able to ask for a reference and generally get one.  Unless of course he was a total douche that she somehow made happy. B)

16 hours ago, Tail Chaser said:

Not all ladies are reference friendly...and some ladies have rules to giving references...ie... prior contact.  Visit.less than 3.months ago.....or many other things...

..also keep in mind... its the fucking holidays....🙄

We arent robots, we have lives and families!

I agree with others... with 1 review in over 4 years.... and your first forum post EVER....youve got so much to learn!

6 hours ago, Tail Chaser said:

Hey Fakey, Nope just common courtesy. I wrie a stellar review -- what's wrong with asking for a referral? Some real touchy replies here makes me think they are all mostly women.

There is nothing wrong with asking for a reference. Some ladies just don't give them.

I ask for a review if a reference is requested. 

On the note to you getting chewed out for a comment on her Twitter,  she obviously didn't like what ever it was that you said.

Ladies that are in this industry vary from one extreme to the other. Do not let yourself be swallowed up by the B.S.

Move on to the next and enjoy the fabulous variety of ladies that are here.

Chime in a bit more it honestly is not always this rough around here. 

Happy Hobbying

Look at 'em! Hobbit loves it when they squirm.:wub:

Bitter man-haters with daddy issues, the provider(s) you describe use their gift to feed their ego, their entitlement mentality. Unfortunately, they are the majority.

Appreciative we choose where and how to indulge, the ladies among us know to feed the fantasy (meter), they must caress our minds and souls, and take great pleasure in what will surely follow. Few and far between, they are a definitive minority, and full of the pleasure we seek.

Welcome to the #getrealcrew! Way to #keepit100!

There's about a million ways to respond. But, obviously, the best say is to stay above it. For the record Kandi. I've never seen you, but have lusted for you . I've seen you transform! You are very beautiful. You've always been beautiful!. BTW, I think they've either temporarily blocked my account or shut me down. So, it will be a little hard to hobby on this site anymore. 

Carry On,

Tail Chaser

Edited by Kaduk
posts have always been moderated for all user-members as they first post to the Forum.

11 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You want some cheese with that whine?

Member since 2011.

First post on TOB.

5 reviews.

The way I read his post, he wants the ladies to bow down to him.

Geez.

Says the member since 2015 with four reviews, one a three-peat, who once said how sad an individual I was for mentioning it. How rich.

23 hours ago, Tail Chaser said:

I’m sorry you have such a negative outlook on things in our little world right now.  

I do hope things improve and you find the magical unicorn.  We all want that magical unicorn.🙏

5 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

There is nothing wrong with asking for a reference. Some ladies just don't give them.

I ask for a review if a reference is requested. 

On the note to you getting chewed out for a comment on her Twitter,  she obviously didn't like what ever it was that you said.

Ladies that are in this industry vary from one extreme to the other. Do not let yourself be swallowed up by the B.S.

Move on to the next and enjoy the fabulous variety of ladies that are here.

Chime in a bit more it honestly is not always this rough around here. 

Happy Hobbying

Lots of good stuff here

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

I’m sorry you have such a negative outlook on things in our little world right now.  

I do hope things improve and you find the magical unicorn.  We all want that magical unicorn.🙏

Here I come to save the day! 

images (6).jpeg

17 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Says the member since 2015 with four reviews, one a three-peat, who once said how sad an individual I was for mentioning it. How rich.

Let me explain something to you, even though I don’t owe you any explanations.

i have been a member a lot longer than 4 years. A long time ago, like a lot of members, I had a handle for posting and a handle  for reviews.

When things changed 4 years ago and we could only have one handle, I had to make a choice as to which handle I would keep and use. I chose to keep my thread posting handle instead of my review handle. That meant my reviews under the other handle were forever lost.

As for only having 4 reviews, of which one is a three-peat,  that is none of your business.

End of explanation.

What you will see is that I do not come in here whining about ladies behavior, complaining about how they conduct business, being disrespectful to the ladies...in general being a TROLL.

As for you HH, you can’t say the same.

I

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Let me explain something to you, even though I don’t owe you any explanations.

i have been a member a lot longer than 4 years. A long time ago, like a lot of members, I had a handle for posting and a handle  for reviews.

When things changed 4 years ago and we could only have one handle, I had to make a choice as to which handle I would keep and use. I chose to keep my thread posting handle instead of my review handle. That meant my reviews under the other handle were forever lost.

As for only having 4 reviews, of which one is a three-peat,  that is none of your business.

End of explanation.

What you will see is that I do not come in here whining about ladies behavior, complaining about how they conduct business, being disrespectful to the ladies...in general being a TROLL.

As for you HH, you can’t say the same.

So, four reviews in four years? Got it.

Regardless, if it's true the number of reviews you have submitted in the last who knows how the fuck long is none of my business, which I can admit is true, then neither is what someone else has submitted yours. That you think otherwise is duplicity at its worst. And what you consider whining about some lady's behavior you likely don't even know, others may just find informative, especially those of us who choose not to be cabana boys.

Look, I'm OK being a TROLL for calling out your bullshit. But, this is an adult forum, so before you consider the less than idyllic experiences of others whining, quit your "I'm so disappointed", panties in a bunch whimpering over my presence on the board. It's the only morning wood I can't appreciate.

On 12/1/2019 at 2:04 AM, Tail Chaser said:

There's about a million ways to respond. But, obviously, the best say is to stay above it. For the record Kandi. I've never seen you, but have lusted for you . I've seen you transform! You are very beautiful. You've always been beautiful!. BTW, I think they've either temporarily blocked my account or shut me down. So, it will be a little hard to hobby on this site anymore. 

Carry On,

Tail Chaser

SUPER hot. Reminds me of the bumper sticker, No matter how fine, somebody somewhere is tired of her shit.

OP—> A provider slapped your hand and you get in a huff and post something you regret later. It’s happened before and will happen again to someone else. What’s important is that you, and perhaps others, learned something. That’s a good thing. Yeah it sucks but thanks for helping the community. 

HH—> As you recently decided you be a better community member I’m assuming this is a bump on the road to being that better contributor. Please don’t let this setback, and the honest feedback of others, negatively affect you. Here’s to you for taking all this in stride. As Batman taught us we fall down so we can learn to pick ourselves up again. I’ll take any opportunity to be as cool as 🦇 man. 

Best that we never take ourselves too seriously. Yes?

17 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

SUPER hot. Reminds me of the bumper sticker, No matter how fine, somebody somewhere is tired of her shit.

NOBODY NOWHERE is tired of Kandi's shit. Her shit doesn't stink. Smells like goddamn roses as a matter of fact. EVERYBODY can smell you coming a mile away though, with your putrid ass. You started out on this board dumping on the ladies calling them fat asses. Ladies here don't want cabana boys, everyone has their opinions, but blatant disrespect of any ladies for NO good reason... then your bipolar ass apologies every so often is bullshit. Sorry but some of us can see right through your bs. #hobbitstrong. Please. #hobbitweak. #getrealcrew. Pfft. If you were real, you wouldn't be flopping around like a fish every chance you get. 

18 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I

So, four reviews in four years? Got it.

Regardless, if it's true the number of reviews you have submitted in the last who knows how the fuck long is none of my business, which I can admit is true, then neither is what someone else has submitted yours. That you think otherwise is duplicity at its worst. And what you consider whining about some lady's behavior you likely don't even know, others may just find informative, especially those of us who choose not to be cabana boys.

Look, I'm OK being a TROLL for calling out your bullshit. But, this is an adult forum, so before you consider the less than idyllic experiences of others whining, quit your "I'm so disappointed", panties in a bunch whimpering over my presence on the board. It's the only morning wood I can't appreciate.

Poor baby. Wah wah wah.

why does reading this thread remind me of a song?  what was it?  oh yeah, good song anyway, but .......

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

NOBODY NOWHERE is tired of Kandi's shit. Her shit doesn't stink. Smells like goddamn roses as a matter of fact. EVERYBODY can smell you coming a mile away though, with your putrid ass. You started out on this board dumping on the ladies calling them fat asses. Ladies here don't want cabana boys, everyone has their opinions, but blatant disrespect of any ladies for NO good reason... then your bipolar ass apologies every so often is bullshit. Sorry but some of us can see right through your bs. #hobbitstrong. Please. #hobbitweak. #getrealcrew. Pfft. If you were real, you wouldn't be flopping around like a fish every chance you get. 

Speaking of bullshit, bet you can't prove I called "the ladies" "fat asses" at anytime. I'll be waiting.

It’s too bad there are people who confuse tolerance for weakness.  Hobbit I find your behavior distasteful. I understand you act like a fool because you don’t know any better. Please recognize that you’re making it more difficult for community members to tolerate you leading to you becoming an outcast.  
Step off buddy, you’re only making things worse. 

Edited by Bootsce

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Speaking of bullshit, bet you can't prove I called "the ladies" "fat asses" at anytime. I'll be waiting.

I think you should hold your breath while you're waiting. 

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think you should hold your breath while you're waiting. 

I think, crickets

2 hours ago, Bootsce said:

It’s too bad there are people who confuse tolerance for weakness.  Hobbit I find your behavior distasteful. I understand you act like a fool because you don’t know any better. Please recognize that you’re making it more difficult for community members to tolerate you leading to you becoming an outcast.  
Step off buddy, you’re only making things worse. 

I think you mean well, buddy but, not every outcast is a fool; think Jonestown. I'll be fine.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:43 PM, Tail Chaser said:

Well this hasn't been my experience at ALL.  One woman told me she doesn't give references, but otherwise...  be cool and respectful, you get a reference.  I think I've gotten a reference from every provider I've seen but two (one doesn't give, the other disappeared).  Of course, there have been others who don't want reviews.  

20 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

NOBODY NOWHERE is tired of Kandi's shit.

Never met Kandi,but like reading her posts. Been on TOB  for more years than many on this thread,but never once wrote a review of a lady. Find it sadly amusing that anyone would judge anybody on TOB by the number of reviews they have written.

Wow this turned fairly toxic kind of quick.  I've actually been here  a long time.  But I don't hobby often.  It didn't used to be much of a thing to need a review back.  A few times I've written reviews and had trouble with the system, but that's on me not them.  So I think I've only got one rec, a few waiting in perpetuity, but I figure that I'm an upstanding kind of guy.  Eventually I'll get more.  If I post more and become more active in the community it would be easier, but that isn't really me. 

My advice though is just chill.  Plenty of lady's will still see you, even if your reviews or recs are scarce.  Eventually it will change.  Relax. 

On 12/3/2019 at 11:28 AM, JRWolfe said:

Never met Kandi,but like reading her posts. Been on TOB  for more years than many on this thread,but never once wrote a review of a lady. Find it sadly amusing that anyone would judge anybody on TOB by the number of reviews they have written.

I wish that was the case, JR. But unfortunately there is an overall tendency of judging people based on how new they are or how many reviews they have. In summary, based on their overall contribution to the board. And it’s always coming from the same folks, that in most cases are not even a good example of solid contributors ( if we want to go based on reviews, for example)

I wish we can be more open and welcoming, and a bit less judgmental. Many times I’ve seen newcomers that were brave enough to make a first post be destroyed and ridiculed in the forums and never heard of them again. I hope they still hobby and just decided to be silent instead of moving away from TOB completely.

Edited by Todoesprivado