HorizonLurker19

A question for providers

15 posts in this topic

So I'd imagine I'm one of the younger hobbyists here in my 20s and I wonder what providers think of younger hobbyists? I've been declined a lot solely on age, which I find kind of frustrating, but I understand it. 

Is it because providers are afraid of immaturity? I try to be as respectful as possible and let the provider know of my age ahead of time in hopes I won't make them uncomfortable upon arrival. 

Any opinions/thoughts to share? 

Me personally I don't like to feel like I'm robbing the cradle.

It is a maturity thing also.

For myself age is just a number. as long as you are of legal age. Variety is the spice of life. 

I know a number of ladies who don't see a guy under 35.  It's a maturity thing as well as being able to relate to a younger guy.

Just like I wouldn't see a lady under 40.  We probably have nothing in common.

WOW, I’m a bit of a senior, But I find that I have a lot in common with gals under 40, for example, we both like sex.

Edited by BadBoy

I’d love to see guys in their twenties/thirties because it just looks like we’re hanging out normally(if an outsider were to see us together.) Sometimes they think they’ll get a discount bc they’re younger or will not comply with screening. Or they want to sext for free. Orrr they chicken out and don’t come see you. But it’s not always the case, it’s a nice surprise when they are professional like guys who’ve been doing this for a while. 

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I know a number of ladies who don't see a guy under 35.  It's a maturity thing as well as being able to relate to a younger guy.

Just like I wouldn't see a lady under 40.  We probably have nothing in common.

73 and I find that women in their 20's and 30's offer me a fresh perspective and I have no problem relating, conversing and learning from them and they me.   I think it is all about attitude and open-mindedness. We al all ignorant, just about different subjects. As long as both parties don't have preconceived perceptions based on age, they both have room to grow and learn.  Love and Strength to you all.

1 hour ago, johnnydog said:

73 and I find that women in their 20's and 30's offer me a fresh perspective and I have no problem relating, conversing and learning from them and they me.   I think it is all about attitude and open-mindedness. We al all ignorant, just about different subjects. As long as both parties don't have preconceived perceptions based on age, they both have room to grow and learn.  Love and Strength to you all.

Again, it all comes back to a maturity level.

4 hours ago, johnnydog said:

As long as both parties don't have preconceived perceptions based on age, they both have room to grow and learn.  Love and Strength to you all.

What a wonderful point of view! Thanks for your perspective! :D

10 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Me personally I don't like to feel like I'm robbing the cradle.

Do you mind being the robbed cradle? :)

On 11/18/2019 at 5:46 PM, HorizonLurker19 said:

So I'd imagine I'm one of the younger hobbyists here in my 20s and I wonder what providers think of younger hobbyists? I've been declined a lot solely on age, which I find kind of frustrating, but I understand it. 

Is it because providers are afraid of immaturity? I try to be as respectful as possible and let the provider know of my age ahead of time in hopes I won't make them uncomfortable upon arrival. 

Any opinions/thoughts to share? 

My issue is my kids are probably older than you, and I don't want to be thinking about them or their friends while were trying to have fun. My mind tends to go there, and its a turn off. Plus I dont have much in common with 20 somethings, I just vibe better with gents in there 40s, 50s, 60, 70s, and 80s. We've been there done that...just more to relate to. My sessions are about connection, more than just physical. I do feel bad about not seeing all ages, but I'm looking for something different at this stage in my life. 

I prefer 40 and older. I have had gents in their 20s and 30s who have contacted me while being respectful, mature, and considerate, and everything went great.

On 11/19/2019 at 10:44 AM, Nicholeofdenver said:

For myself age is just a number. as long as you are of legal age. Variety is the spice of life. 

This