Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hunter VanDyke

You know that feeling...

26 posts in this topic

Uuummmmm... yes I know the feeling, that’s one reason I like the drive to and from Denver.... I can’t make the trip real often but I look forward to it... nice peaceful drive... thinking....it was very bittersweet when I’d make the drive to see a certain lady... and I knew our time was limited, just knew it... it caused the road to be blurry a little from wet eyes...memories I’ll never forget 😎

43 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

Uuummmmm... yes I know the feeling, that’s one reason I like the drive to and from Denver.... I can’t make the trip real often but I look forward to it... nice peaceful drive... thinking....it was very bittersweet when I’d make the drive to see a certain lady... and I knew our time was limited, just knew it... it caused the road to be blurry a little from wet eyes...memories I’ll never forget 😎

Aww...so sweet Wrangler. Love this. So many great memories. 

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You know that feeling where you're leaving a ladies incall, and grinning from ear to ear? You're sitting at the light, you're smiling, and chuckling to yourself thinking about what all just went down behind closed doors.  It's a bit of a blur, but it was so fun and exciting and delicious.  You pull up to get gas, and realize you still have that devilish grin spread across your face. Hours later, days later, even weeks later and you're still thinking about it. I know some of you know this feeling all too well. Some of you are just getting a taste of it. It's an awesome feeling isnt it? I get why this hobby can be a little addictive. A sweet drug it is. For those of you that havent experienced this, I hope you do. Euphoria.  

Hunter, what you describe is what makes this hobby so much fun.  It is a combination of the actual event, the full feeling of the experience and the wonderful effects afterwards.  Those fine feelings can last a while with lots of fondness and smiles.  Like the cat who at the canary....or the gent that ate the kitty.  :)

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You know that feeling where you're leaving a ladies incall, and grinning from ear to ear? You're sitting at the light, you're smiling, and chuckling to yourself thinking about what all just went down behind closed doors.  It's a bit of a blur, but it was so fun and exciting and delicious.  You pull up to get gas, and realize you still have that devilish grin spread across your face. Hours later, days later, even weeks later and you're still thinking about it. I know some of you know this feeling all too well. Some of you are just getting a taste of it. It's an awesome feeling isnt it? I get why this hobby can be a little addictive. A sweet drug it is. For those of you that havent experienced this, I hope you do. Euphoria.  

Nailed it.

17 hours ago, Mark27537 said:

Amen brother!

Sista 😁

8 minutes ago, Stang03 said:

I’ve had that feeling a few times! 

It's out of this world, right?

Absolutely correct Hunter. You know it was great when the smile goes on for miles....

I still have memories that bring a smile...

1 hour ago, timesnewroman said:

I hope I've left the lady with that feeling too

Yesss!

I have had this feeling more than once.  It is absolutely why I am still here.  It is a long drive to home but the miles sometimes melt away.

On 11/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's out of this world, right?

The past 15 years I’ve been in this “hobby” the few times I was able to have that feeling is great! I would love to have that with every experience I have!

22 minutes ago, Sundance said:

well  said Girl!!!

Absolutely! +

I'm still pretty new to the hobby, but I know I'm fortunate in that every experience I've had with a young lady has left me with that feeling.  I also know that my self control is being tested in ways I never anticipated because of it.  When that initial intense high fades away, the memories act as a slow drip to maintain the urge to do it all over again.  It's an exquisite struggle.

Not only have I enjoyed that feeling, I just sent a note to my last-Tuesday date that I am still in that state of mind - sometimes everything really clicks. I find that the fourth or fifth date is usually the one where the walls come tumbling down (but not always).

Thank you, beautiful ladies!

2 hours ago, Boomstick said:

I'm still pretty new to the hobby, but I know I'm fortunate in that every experience I've had with a young lady has left me with that feeling.  I also know that my self control is being tested in ways I never anticipated because of it.  When that initial intense high fades away, the memories act as a slow drip to maintain the urge to do it all over again.  It's an exquisite struggle.

And that's why it's addicting...in the best way! Kudos to you for doing your part to make sure these are the experiences you're having. It takes two. 😁

2 hours ago, Boomstick said:

I can't say EVERY time, but certainly the vast majority to time I leave with the feeling that Hunter is talking about.  It's addictive and keeps me coming back. 

On 11/3/2019 at 5:45 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes. From you.

3 hours ago, eddyshag said:

Yes. From you.

Aww...what a great compliment. I wish you many many more visits like this. We have the best providers in Denver. They'll have you feeling like you're walking on a cloud for days. 💙💙💙

Every time I read the thread header---> You know that feeling...

all I can think of is this

7 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Every time I read the thread header---> You know that feeling...

all I can think of is this

Many clients and providers have experienced this when one or the other moves on. Lol.