hockeystud135

Pimps

75 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2019 at 6:17 AM, Just Jos said:

This thread is making me giggle. The distinction Btwn pimp and agency is killing me. 

A pimp can screen, manage appointments, take a cut and not beat his/her heauxs. They DO exist. They are not all gorilla pimps. Over the years I have met MANY managed ladies, happily managed at that!  Some men commenting on this thread have even left glowing reviews for them! Ha. 

Like a few have said it’s non ya bidness. And you’d never ReALLY know unless she was honest with you. In all my time in the business I have met at least 10 women open to me about being managed. I think they just wanted me on the team though! 🤣 of course I have asked what the  benefits are and here are a few things i can recall one chick telling me 

protection

secretary/screens for them

Camaraderie/ feeling of family 

There were others but I think those are the ones worthy of listing  

Now with all that said, i work too hard to be carrying a man with me on my way to the top. Thats actually My idea of a nightmare, a personal pussy dehydrator - a man without his own hustle/job/income living off my goods?  🤮 Couldnt be me  🤷🏽‍♀️ 

So it's a no, Jos?  Darn it.  :P    j/k

I'm confused and lost? At what point is it ok to support a pimp? It's not my goal to find out who is pimped. But if I'm aware of a lady being managed. I'm not going to contribute to that dynamic! And I'm sure in my longer history of seeing ladies. I have unknowingly seen many?

But Jesus let's just be honest! I think Myra Gold really gives us a good portrayal of her experience.  And I know it gets even more complex and layered with agencies, schedulers, boyfriends, security, drivers, ect, ect, ect…………  But the pimp relationship is one of enabling and creating leverage on an advantageous level. Simplistically parasitic in nature! 

And thank you Hunter for keeping your thoughts real! I feel as though the conversation of pimping is good is parallel to us believing Putin, Russia, and Kim Jong-un, North Korea, are now our allies???????????????

Edited by parkercole

I'd guess pimping could be viewed on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the guy who beats his girls, takes all the money, and attacks anyone who might disrupt that. 1 being the person who answers phones and schedules appointments, and nothing else.

It's not my business to save anyone (although I'll gladly offer help), and these women are adults, making their own decisions. If they decide to be with a 10 pimp, not much I can do about it. B)

Parkercole: Simplistically parasitic in nature! 

I think this is the operative word.  If whoever is providing services for agreed upon compensation a conventional business (symbiotic) relationship exists.

I have found this to be an interesting read. I assume when one says "pimp" one is referring to the portrayal in films. A man who has a "stable" of women who he controls and they give him all the money they make.  Yes, that's awful.

I started in this industry when I was 22. I worked for about 6 months before meeting the man that I would soon go on to marry and subsequently divorce (via civie life).   It was an agency on the East Coast ran by a Cuban woman, Jewelz.

My experience was nothing short of phenomenal. She handled all of the screening,  paid for my hotel (upscale only) and transportation to NJ and then had a private driver for transportation while I was in the state. She kept in constant communication, bought me an incredible cake for my birthday, encouraged us women to make friends, blocked and blasted clients on the local boards if they were bad, taught me how to screen should I ever enter the industry on my own, and was like a second mother to me.  I still think fondly of her. We kept in touch for years after I left the industry.

9 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I can agree with that too LOL. Have there been any agencies established here that have been licensed to your knowledge?

see the pm sent to you

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

I'd guess pimping could be viewed on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the guy who beats his girls, takes all the money, and attacks anyone who might disrupt that. 1 being the person who answers phones and schedules appointments, and nothing else.

A lot of confusing scale 10 with scale 1 in this thread.

On 5.11.2019 at 2:17 PM, Just Jos said:

This thread is making me giggle. The distinction Btwn pimp and agency is killing me. 

A pimp can screen, manage appointments, take a cut and not beat his/her heauxs. They DO exist. They are not all gorilla pimps. Over the years I have met MANY managed ladies, happily managed at that!  Some men commenting on this thread have even left glowing reviews for them! Ha. 

Like a few have said it’s non ya bidness. And you’d never ReALLY know unless she was honest with you. In all my time in the business I have met at least 10 women open to me about being managed. I think they just wanted me on the team though! 🤣 of course I have asked what the  benefits are and here are a few things i can recall one chick telling me 

protection

secretary/screens for them

Camaraderie/ feeling of family 

There were others but I think those are the ones worthy of listing  

Now with all that said, i work too hard to be carrying a man with me on my way to the top. Thats actually My idea of a nightmare, a personal pussy dehydrator - a man without his own hustle/job/income living off my goods?  🤮 Couldnt be me  🤷🏽‍♀️ 

This

On 5.11.2019 at 7:03 PM, Just Jos said:

I’m confused by your question. The only part of the industry I’m in is fssw. 

And if we go by your definition of agency then all the agencies that come through here are not actual agencies? Is that your point?  I’m just trying to take what you want me to understand :-) 

JRWolfe is clueless. Ha ha. 

agencies happen - call services happen - pimps/managers happen - independents happen - and they all happen for a reason - for some providers they work, for others they don't - you just hope and pray that the provider isn't there against her will and that there is no abuse going on...

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

agencies happen - call services happen - pimps/managers happen - independents happen - and they all happen for a reason - for some providers they work, for others they don't - you just hope and pray that the provider isn't there against her will and that there is no abuse going on...

This!!

On 11/5/2019 at 11:43 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Discussions and opinions are hardly obsessions.

The racial stereotypes in this post make it hard for me to take seriously. 

White men pimp women too, and other races can have issues with pimps and ladies being pimped. 

Married men who see providers have nothing to do with this issue.

Also if a lady chooses to have a pimp thats on on her. Recruiting other ladies for their pimps I have a major issue with. That being said, I know ladies who started out with a pimp, but wisened up and became independent, and I hope that inspires other women to do the same. 

The subject becomes obsessive when you see the same stuff for years, on boards like these and in person. This isn't the only hobby board around you know.  And I never claimed it was only blacks that are pimps. I said MANY are black. Do you deny that? See the difference?

And you wouldn't believe the convos these guys have when they get together in person. I've known guys who brag about their PFP dalliances and yet they have wives at home, some of them pregnant, and these gals have no idea their guys are screwing around with hookers. So these guys are possibly endangering their wives health and maybe their unborn child's health. Yep, that makes them worse than pimps in my book, which is what this subject is about.

Not surprised you have a different view. These "gentlemen" are all your customers. But I've known them and heard their side, unfiltered, for years. Not just the sweet nothings they whisper in your ear. But then, some people can't handle the truth.

Edited by Gomerpeel
added

30 minutes ago, Gomerpeel said:

The subject becomes obsessive when you see the same stuff for years, on boards like these and in person. This isn't the only hobby board around you know.  And I never claimed it was only blacks that are pimps. I said MANY are black. Do you deny that? See the difference?

And you wouldn't believe the convos these guys have when they get together in person. I've known guys who brag about their PFP dalliances and yet they have wives at home, some of them pregnant, and these gals have no idea their guys are screwing around with hookers. So these guys are possibly endangering their wives health and maybe their unborn child's health. Yep, that makes them worse than pimps in my book, which is what this subject is about.

Not surprised you have a different view. These "gentlemen" are all your customers. But I've known them and heard their side, unfiltered, for years. Not just the sweet nothings they whisper in your ear. But then, some people can't handle the truth.

😂😂😂

You obviously have no idea about me and my clients. 

We argue on the board all the time on range of topics. Thats what I love about them. They're real, have their own opinions, we can disagree, and still be cool. If they tried to whisper some lying cheesy bullshit in my ear,  I'd fall the bed laughing my ass off, and they'd do the same. These are MY kind of "gentlemen"

On 11/6/2019 at 1:10 PM, Bit Banger said:

I think the key is “Am I free to find other employment?”

Some of us build our own prisons and we have no idea how to break free. 

Few saviors amongst men. Very few indeed.

This board is so entertaining!  One of the best parts is all the clueless dudes mansplaining to the working girls how the ladies' industry "actually" works.

** Despite this response's placement below Vassago's comment, it is not directed towards him or his comment.  We know who the "clueless dudes" are.

Edited by BadBoy

I’ll say this about agency girls, especially foreign women, to this day I’ve never been ghosted. Not by a single one of them. 

Unless your an old friend, local girls, I’m just going to assume you’ll be a waste of my time.

There are some truly remarkable local women, but dusk came here ages ago.    

... pimps? Are you fucking serious?