Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Pink

Less than honest reviews.

34 posts in this topic

Were here pictures accurate. Yes

But then you go down to the description and it says she is heavier than her pictures. Then her pictures aren't accurate. 🙄

There’s a lot of gray area there.  I saw a girl not long ago where she was slightly thicker than her photos but it wasn’t way off.  There’s “gained 8 lbs since the photos were taken 3 months ago” inaccurate but the photos are obviously her.  Then there’s photos from 3 kids ago.  Then there’s photos of someone else entirely.

Edited by synoches

Most of us are not carnies, able to ‘guess’ height & weight at a glance.

Face matches, is she a reasonable approximation of the photos, was she laying down or turned away during the photo shoot?

Each reviewer has his own opinion and take on any picture or girl  if the phots are accurate or not. A woman’s body can fluctuate up as down in weight too. Cortisol, hormonal imbalances, change of diet can contribute to distorted pictures. Very difficult being a woman 

I do my best to make  sure my pictures are current. As I am sure many of the other ladies often also do. My latest pictures say 2019 on them and I had them professionally taken by a board member. I also have added some “selfies” from last September on. Thinking I might start dating my pictures so people can tell if they’re current. 

Lol never met Mr Pink but we all know he gets a charge out of ruffling feathers!😂 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 hours ago, synoches said:

Then there’s photos from 3 kids ago.

Change the hair color,change the hairstyle,change the weight,have ink added,have ink removed.....time to take current photos.

11 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Were here pictures accurate. Yes

But then you go down to the description and it says she is heavier than her pictures. Then her pictures aren't accurate. 🙄

Gee, thanks for the "useful" explanation. :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Change the hair color,change the hairstyle,change the weight,have ink added,have ink removed.....time to take current photos.

Says the photographer 😂

15 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Says the photographer 😂

I can see his point beyond $s.  

For some people ‘the right look’ is very important. Added ink to a blank canvas?  Ruins some folk’s day.  Some folks have phobias about weight, both too much and too little.  You’re looking for a nice brunette to take out on the town, and blue hair w/purple streaks arrives at the door?  Nothing wrong with any of the above, just not ‘as advertised’.

He’s basically saying, “Honesty (in photos) is the best policy.”

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

For some people ‘the right look’ is very important. Added ink to a blank canvas?  Ruins some folk’s day.  Some folks have phobias about weight, both too much and too little.  You’re looking for a nice brunette to take out on the town, and blue hair w/purple streaks arrives at the door?  Nothing wrong with any of the above, just not ‘as advertised’.

Exactly !!!       Every client has his tastes.   No longer resemble them ??   UPDATE !   Have small breasts in your photos and have had an enlargement since ? UPDATE !    Had flowing long hair,now its short....you know the drill..UPDATE !

Yes,honesty in photos is the best policy.....

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

18 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Exactly !!!       Every client has his tastes.   No longer resemble them ??   UPDATE !   Have small breasts in your photos and have had an enlargement since ? UPDATE !    Had flowing long hair,now its short....you know the drill..UPDATE !

Yes,honesty in photos is the best policy.....

Some ladies change their hair color every other week. If they add a tattoo or have one removed, it's not a big deal, if they gain/lose 5 lbs, again not a big deal. What's important is she looks like her pics. I have friends who change their pics constantly, and guys still say they dont look like their pics, even if the pic is time stamped from the previous day. Providers don't need to update pics for every little change. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Unless she like 20- 50 pounds more then her pics then you have something to say about it 

But any where from 8-10 pounds or hair color , Hair color or tats are a way for someone to express  who they are ,

I'm a stickler for accurate, up to date pics. You gained 5 pounds? Put up new pics. I've ended many dates - paid and unpaid - because the girl that showed up wasn't the girl in the pics. Post a full length selfie - that's really the only way to see what you look like. 

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

Unless she like 20- 50 pounds more then her pics then you have something to say about it 

But any where from 8-10 pounds or hair color , Hair color or tats are a way for someone to express  who they are ,

I agree, 5-10# no big deal.  If you’re a person who frequently changes her hair color, perhaps a disclaimer in her ads. Tats? Changing from 4 to small ones, NBD.  But 0 to any or small to full back is a different story.

If you have face pics things are less of an issue; easier to compare with the gal in the photos. Random body parts, back pics, etc. ...

4 minutes ago, 2Big said:

I'm a stickler for accurate, up to date pics. You gained 5 pounds? Put up new pics. I've ended many dates - paid and unpaid - because the girl that showed up wasn't the girl in the pics. Post a full length selfie - that's really the only way to see what you look like. 

^^^ Pics are another way to screen out certain clients. 😊

The question is not if she is the one from the pictures or not ... but rather if the pictures are an accurate representation of what you get!!

we make decisions on who to see and we go based on pictures. A client not pointing if the pics are accurate or not are doing a disservice to the entire community.

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

^^^ Pics are another way to screen out certain clients. 😊

And providers....... especially when its an obviously stolen picture or an equally obvious old one.

3 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Hair color or tats are a way for someone to express  who they are ,

True.....but they can also lead to clients walking away if they don't like ink ,best to be honest about it.instead of hide it. For every guy that likes tats,there is a guy that doesn't.

As for hair color, take a cue from actresses and models that use a "composite card' that shows them with different hair colors. If a client asks which color is current..tell him.

After all..you are his fantasy.

Every post doesn't have to be about stolen photos. 🙄

Even if the provider's pictures are older, if she still looks like her pictures, she STILL looks like her pictures. Lol. I've met a lot of provider's who use older photos, and they look exactly like their photos. Obviously, if a lady doesn't look like her pics or they look like themselves from 15 yrs ago, thats a different story. Like I said earlier, the important thing is she looks like her pictures. 

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Says the photographer 😂

Doesn't matter who the photographer is....its all down to how current the ladies look is.

That said....sat in on many a cattle call where the girl hands in a photo that is obviously out of date.

5 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Doesn't matter who the photographer is....its all down to how current the ladies look is.

That said....sat in on many a cattle call where the girl hands in a photo that is obviously out of date.

It's all down to if she's earning, and a provider knows her business better than ANY board member.

Peace ✌😎💙

Of course , every one advertises with their best picture,  remember the movie "Falling Down", I think, Michael Douglas ordered a hamburger, the picture on the wall menu looked absolutely delicious,  when they gave it to him he kept looking at it ,  all dried up like it had been under a heat lamp for hours, then back at the picture.  I don't remember what he did, but he was not happy.   That was a gr8t movie BTW.

Almost None of the ladies I've seen looked as good as their best picture, but I usually have a good time anyways.  I've walked a few times, but not necessarily because of their looks, a couple of them had a bad, lets get this over with attitude. One was an absolute fraud stolen not even similar to her pics, and not too good lookin, but she was so nice and friendly, I had a great time with her any ways.

Quit doing reviews tho,  they mostly all look alike

Edited by Mike940370

A girl can take a selfie on the day of the appointment and STILL not look like her pic when you open the door. Look for that strained look on her face, indicating that she's pulling in her gut. 

I hate lying. You don't look like your pic, I'm sending you home. You lied about your age? Sending you home. You're fat? Sending you home. 

Well it's back to pictures@@@@@@!!!!

Most of the time the lady doesn't look quite like the picture. 

I really dont care about that. I am more concerned on how we interact and get along for the next hour or two.

😎

The pictures are HERE (as written in the first sentence of this topic) and they are accurate pictures of SOMEONE, so where's the problem :lol:

(But maybe the girl should perform instant plastic surgery on herself, if needed to better match the pictures)

Edited by N6_in_the_village

All activities were performed with enthusiasm.  Treat her well!

What more does anyone need? ^_^

Why would anyone need to know what she looks like or have any insight onto what kind of session to expect?  A proper gentleman will pay the $600/hr she demands, with at least half deposited upfront like a good little paypig.

TOB reviews in general are good for one thing, and one thing only:  depending on the number of reviews, and who is doing the reviewing, you can probably assume the lady is legit.  Few guys will say anything else for fear of LE or the spiteful wrath of the ladies.  Otherwise anything else is all YMMV unless you PM one of the reviewers for the real details and hope he responds.

True, in that sense every picture is "accurate" ha ha:lol:

2 hours ago, Long Time said:

All activities were performed with enthusiasm.  Treat her well!

What more does anyone need? ^_^

Why would anyone need to know what she looks like or have any insight onto what kind of session to expect?  A proper gentleman will pay the $600/hr she demands, with at least half deposited upfront like a good little paypig.

TOB reviews in general are good for one thing, and one thing only:  depending on the number of reviews, and who is doing the reviewing, you can probably assume the lady is legit.  Few guys will say anything else for fear of LE or the spiteful wrath of the ladies.  Otherwise anything else is all YMMV unless you PM one of the reviewers for the real details and hope he responds.

600 an hour!?! I haven't seen anyone local advertising here with that rate.

Wrath of the ladies?!? Who are you seeing? Certainly nobody I've ever seen.

If you wanna be a butt-hurt whiner, at least keep the exaggerations believable, please, Mr. Paypig! :lol:

First, I'm no paypig.  Second, you clearly haven't seen the rates on P411 and Twitter being posted lately.

Finally, why so salty?  You always take things so personally on behalf of the ladies almost like a mandle.

If you think that there is no such thing as review retaliation may I show you a bridge I have for sale?

A lot of the women I see look BETTER than their pics.  Not all, but most.  That is the beauty of reviews and communication. :)

On 10/29/2019 at 8:59 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Some ladies change their hair color every other week. If they add a tattoo or have one removed, it's not a big deal, 

My understanding with Tattoos is that like showing a close up of your face is sort of like a putting yourself out there to be found. Many of the ladies choose not to disclose body art pictures or face shots. This is of their choice to have their body art or face NOT in the picture. Please respect the ladies choice to do what they personally deem necessary to protect their identity. I spoke to a friend last night who is running from a violent boyfriend. So please be realistic as well as respectful with all ladies.