Calik8

When money talks

54 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

No, you (provider’s) decide what you charge for your time & services.  We (customers) decide if we are willing to pay that for your time and services (are they worth $X to us).  If not, we see someone else or go without.  In a free market this is true for all products & services.

I DECIDE what my time and services are WORTH. I CHARGE accordingly, and I GET what I CHARGE. I DECIDE. 

8 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

well the cattle futures at market close were .......................     Damn I hate rate threads :mad:

Futures bring a whole new set of rules and guesstimates. 🤪

What I hate about rate threads is that so many people (including many of our political class) lack an understanding of basic economics  and the mechanisms of a free market, even one perturbed by government regulations.  As an engineer, both in product and in service industries, this was a common consideration in our development cycles.

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I DECIDE what my time and services are WORTH. I CHARGE accordingly, and I GET what I CHARGE. I DECIDE. 

You decide what they are worth to you!  The customer decides what they are worth to him.

If you are both in agreement, game on.  

If not, ...

BTW: Just as there are customers for all sizes, shapes, and proclivities,  there are also customers for a wide range of price points.  By adjusting your price point you focus on different niches of the market.

I will give you points for recognizing that we’re discussing the value of your time & services and not conflating them with your worth as an individual, a trap many fall into. 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:43 PM, Calik8 said:

Should bigger girls or bbws should be cheaper then spinners/ slimmer providers?  Do you think that because of their size the donation should be less then their thinner counterparts?

I’m curious as this has been brought to my attention many times lately and so now TOB family I’m asking for  your thoughts.

Never at all 

5 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I decide what my services and time is worth, not you or anyone else. I could care less what you guys are willing to pay. Lol.

100%

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Futures bring a whole new set of rules and guesstimates. 🤪

What I hate about rate threads is that so many people (including many of our political class) lack an understanding of basic economics  and the mechanisms of a free market, even one perturbed by government regulations.  As an engineer, both in product and in service industries, this was a common consideration in our development cycles.

red - huh?  Not sure we share a whole lot of politics, other than being another damn engineer lol.  Who in college hated more than anything the extremely boring economics classes that were required to graduate.  :P  None of it really applies to this market (and no I won't argue the point hehe)  I always argued the theory of supply and screw ....... somebody (usually the little guy) is always getting screwed if they don't stand up for their rights.

I trust you realize the futures comment was intended as sarcasm extreme enough to end this flying-off-the-rails thread.   No such luck.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

You decide what they are worth to you!  The customer decides what they are worth to him.

If you are both in agreement, game on.  

If not, ...

BTW: Just as there are customers for all sizes, shapes, and proclivities,  there are also customers for a wide range of price points.  By adjusting your price point you focus on different niches of the market.

I will give you points for recognizing that we’re discussing the value of your time & services and not conflating them with your worth as an individual, a trap many fall into. 

Thank you I’m mostly curious on the market aspect and what I am finding is that the rate for bbw’s are normally more affordable the the rate of spinners. It’s not my worth I have in question as only I can answer.

but I’m interested to see if I’m the only one that sees that the market price point is a different- lower pay out with bbw then with spinners. I’m curious on why that is and Is that self choice or by a lake of demand when the price point was at a higher price point? Is that a preference or a unspoken stander in our hobby.

this post was and is not meant to be deprecating and with the full knowledge we the providers set our price points for our selfs. Just that if the majority share the feelings of price point should be in the same range no matter size.

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

In the end, you set a rate that you feel comfortable with and supports your lifestyle, which is irrelevant to whether you're a spinner or a BBW.  

This is what I believe! 

9 hours ago, gr8owl said:

I trust you realize the futures comment was intended as sarcasm extreme enough to end this flying-off-the-rails thread.   No such luck.

Yes, I recognized the futures comment as sarcasm.

9 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Thank you I’m mostly curious on the market aspect and what I am finding is that the rate for bbw’s are normally more affordable the the rate of spinners. It’s not my worth I have in question as only I can answer.

but I’m interested to see if I’m the only one that sees that the market price point is a different- lower pay out with bbw then with spinners. I’m curious on why that is and Is that self choice or by a lake of demand when the price point was at a higher price point? Is that a preference or a unspoken stander in our hobby.

this post was and is not meant to be deprecating and with the full knowledge we the providers set our price points for our selfs. Just that if the majority share the feelings of price point should be in the same range no matter size.

I'm an average size 47 year old woman, not a spinner, not a bbw. I'm not sure where you are seeing that BBWs charge less than spinners. I've seen spinners who charge much less than I do and BBWs that charge much more. A large group of providers I follow on Twitter are BBWs, I like to check out their rates, and they're usualy charging my rate or higher. One lady I worked with decreased her rate to match mine for a client. I've since raised my rate and she's still charging more than I am. I would start by checking out some of these ladies and see what they're doing differently as a provider to get the higher rates. I really dont think its weight, age, or looks that determine how much money per hour a provider charges and receives. It's much more than that in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

... I really dont think its weight, age, or looks that determine how much money per hour a provider charges and receives. It's much more than that in my opinion.

I totally agree!

I have been thinking about this and I started to like the idea of paying less for the company of a heavier woman.. then I realized that as a heavy set client I should have to pay more. I have bad knees and my back often bothers me, I have grey hair and socially awkward. If I had to pay extra for everything that others might consider an imperfection, I couldn't afford to see anyone.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:01 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm an average size 47 year old woman, not a spinner, not a bbw. I'm not sure where you are seeing that BBWs charge less than spinners. I've seen spinners who charge much less than I do and BBWs that charge much more. A large group of providers I follow on Twitter are BBWs, I like to check out their rates, and they're usualy charging my rate or higher. One lady I worked with decreased her rate to match mine for a client. I've since raised my rate and she's still charging more than I am. I would start by checking out some of these ladies and see what they're doing differently as a provider to get the higher rates. I really dont think its weight, age, or looks that determine how much money per hour a provider charges and receives. It's much more than that in my opinion.

I sure have to agree , I have worked with SBBW & BBW or some will call Small BBW and   we all charged the same or close to it .

I had someone haggle  here and just flat out told him you what to give less $ you get less he still ask for the whole cup of coffee for less $= Pushy = bye bye :angry:

Edited by lustybustygina

On 10/18/2019 at 11:59 AM, scarecrow said:

I have been thinking about this and I started to like the idea of paying less for the company of a heavier woman.. then I realized that as a heavy set client I should have to pay more. I have bad knees and my back often bothers me, I have grey hair and socially awkward. If I had to pay extra for everything that others might consider an imperfection, I couldn't afford to see anyone.

If you don't have the correct donation you don't see the lady regardless of your perfection. The donation makes up for your lack of conventional attractiveness and if the lady is good, she'll make you feel special. You might find an even higher level of service if you also happen to be on the plus side of attractiveness or well endowed or anything that the lady particular likes. But the bar is set at having the correct donation plus some well known other basics. Obviously the lady can choose to only see gents from Minsk named Marvin with three nipples  if she wants. Most don't seem to restrict the set of potential customers.

What ladies choose to charge is unrelated to the client's level of perfection.

10 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

. Obviously the lady can choose to only see gents from Minsk named Marvin with three nipples  if she wants. Most don't seem to restrict the set of potential customers.

Actually the ladies around here try to restrict their clientele to clean, polite gentlemen.  It’s about attitude, not physical perfection.

10 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

If you don't have the correct donation you don't see the lady regardless of your perfection. The donation makes up for your lack of conventional attractiveness and if the lady is good, she'll make you feel special. You might find an even higher level of service if you also happen to be on the plus side of attractiveness or well endowed or anything that the lady particular likes. But the bar is set at having the correct donation plus some well known other basics. Obviously the lady can choose to only see gents from Minsk named Marvin with three nipples  if she wants. Most don't seem to restrict the set of potential customers.

If you are a douche bag it doesn’t matter how much of a donation you are willing to give, most of the ladies will refuse to see you regardless of your supposed attractiveness.

Like it has been said, charge what you think you should. I have been with some high dollar girls,  that I would never think of ever seeing again. I have been with some spinners that I would also avoid in the future.  Also a few varieties  in inbetween.  Price point is a factor but the attitude of the girl is what really determines it for me. The girl I miss the most was 38, average size, small chest, short , just average looks and medium priced.  I decided to see her from her great reviews. When you stepped into her place (her actual apartment) she treated you just like a boyfriend. A drink and some small talk on the couch. Then to her bedroom later. It was truly  the girl friend experience.  One which I was happy to repeat. Being in business you should remember repeat clients is what keeps you in business.  She knew it and was never a clock watcher. She never once looked at her phone. 

11 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Actually the ladies around here try to restrict their clientele to clean, polite gentlemen.  It’s about attitude, not physical perfection.

Precisely what I meant by: But the bar is set at having the correct donation plus some well known other basics.

must chime in only because it pains me to read another post where the character of any provider is diminished by the implication that are worth any less than like-minded others simply over something as stupid as size.  So many love these dating communities because of the variety - truly something for everyone and each of their fantasy dates, or horny order du jour.  And.  There are those that go on dates because they can mix up the activities, age, race, big boobs, fake boobs, big ass, no ass, spinner, curvy, puffies!, bush!, and on and on and on.

What you are worth is how you see yourself through your eyes and what you offer your gents.  Stay true to it.  And build your value proposition accordingly.  And those that feel like they want to go on a date with everything you have to offer will make the call.  

And if you lose dates because they want to climb you like a tree at a huge discount then toss them to karma - you get what you pay for - cheap thrills are available if you go look for them as long as you are cool with all the risks...

On 10/18/2019 at 2:21 AM, mountainrider33 said:

...In the end, you set a rate that you feel comfortable with and supports your lifestyle, which is irrelevant to whether you're a spinner or a BBW...

^^^^ THIS is probably the most accurate statement of all.  If ALL ladies needed the hobby to survive, then supply/demand curve would be applicable.  Since this isn't always the case and some ladies want to play a few times a week, they charge what they want at the rate they want for what they want.  I remember chatting with one lady who only wanted to play three times a week.  Her rate was $$$, she bumped to $$$$$, was still too busy and settled at $$$$$$$$.  She was not a spinner but felt comfortable with her three times a week dalliance.

To the OP, charge what YOU feel you need per week/month based on YOUR set of criteria.

10 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

... I remember chatting with one lady who only wanted to play three times a week.  Her rate was $$$, she bumped to $$$$$, was still too busy and settled at $$$$$$$$.  She was not a spinner but felt comfortable with her three times a week dalliance.

^This^ is an excellent example of Supply & Demand in action. As she increased the price of her services, she decreased the demand.

Thank you all for the good pointers and point a views. 😊😊

Don't worry, as long as there are black dudes, there will always be a market for BBWs.