Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dita

Trades??? Ranting Time

19 posts in this topic

Why on earth would any provider want to trade for illicit substances? Especially when this buisness is all some of us have. Please gentlemen never ask a provider to trade, and then have the nerve to call her a stupid whore when she refuses... Thanks!! Sorry had to get that out... 

A provider would trade for the same reasons that anyone would make a trade; we trade when the deal is better thean our alternatives. If I can make you a website worth $1,000, and I'm willing to trade you that for a session for which you would change $300, and you need a website, then that would be a great trade for you to make.

I agree that if you have made clear that trades are not on the table, and someone persists in offering you a trade, and then calls you rude names if you decline...that person is an asshole.

not into trades....cash is king..but a suggested trade for an illegal substance..... well,that is a major WTF

Ironic that you would be called a stupid whore for acting like a smart cookie....

10 hours ago, Happymon said:

Damn. I have some dandy dried fish I was hoping to unload. 

Was that an insult or a joke??? Either way  lmfao...

On 10/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, Dita said:

Why on earth would any provider want to trade for illicit substances? Especially when this buisness is all some of us have. Please gentlemen never ask a provider to trade, and then have the nerve to call her a stupid whore when she refuses... Thanks!! Sorry had to get that out... 

Sorry you or any lady has to put up with this level of pure bullshit,.  Stick to your guns, you obviously did not want to see this asshat regardless.

^This^ is why any exchange of services should be a COD proposition.  See my post in an earlier thread for how to do this.

13 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

^This^ is why any exchange of services should be a COD proposition.  See my post in an earlier thread for how to do this.

For the youngsters in the crowd I’m referring to Cash On Delivery.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, Dita said:

Why on earth would any provider want to trade for illicit substances? 

OK, I will bite against my better judgment. Simple - if she is addicted it is a direct way to get more.  Sadly, on other sites there are many providers that ASK for them and imply they are willing to trade.  So asshats like the one you had contact with who may have plenty of access to same (or have no qualms about giving you a totally fake substitute) are looking for those they can control and manipulate to get more services for much cheaper effective rate.  In other words use the lady's addiction against her to get what he wants with no regard for the life threatening spiral he is contributing to.  In other words, any guy that proposes that trade is lower than pond scum and should be avoided period.

For clarity, none of the above applies to the popular substance that is legal here in Colorado.  Like or not, use or not, it doesn't kill people.  In case anyone is unclear, that is what is meant by references to 420 or 420 friendly.  Different animal.  the shit that is referred to as "party favors" is illegal everywhere (without prescription for some of it) and WILL KILL YOU .  These "party favors" kill around 75,000 per year - more than guns, more than car wrecks.  

I would hope that most here would not want to contribute in any way to the spiral descent into hell that this shit can cause nor wield it as a weapon to use against a lady to get a cheap piece of ass.  Probably a false hope.  But I certainly would recommend both ladies and clients stay the hell away from anyone they know are using or offering - UNLESS it is to offer help or referral to where they may get help relative to addiction and other problems.  But at a minimum the reasons to at least fucking avoid and not have contact with are many - regardless if someone dismisses it as "sticking to my tune."  It is a tune I will stick to all the way to the grave. What reasons?  These:

If someone is offering you illegal substances or asking for them they are either a dealer, a scammer, or addict.  You will be inviting nothing but drama into any transaction.  The reality is that anyone addicted to these substances is willing to do all sorts of stupid shit to get more - including if push comes to shove, ripping you off and robbing you blind.  If they have not yet attracted extra LE attention they probably will soon and will rat you in a heartbeat when shit hits the fan.  When the shit hits their fan, do you want to be there?  When their dealer with no sense of humor drops by, do you want to be there? You may catch a lady on a "good" day and have a good time.  but you may catch her on a day she is so strung out she can do little more than open the door and lay there.  If that is what you want then you probably can't read this anyway. There are many complaints about NC/NS and all manner of flaky behavior.  If the ad you respond to says "party favors welcome", wtf do you expect???  No one is addicted in a vacuum - they have to have a supply, usually "friends" that like to do the same, frequently a handler that uses it for control ...... a variety of people you really don't want to meet and who may well represent a major danger to you and your erection addled plans.

I am not naive enough to think that very many would be willing to actively try to help someone, provider or client, out of the quagmire of the use of these substances (a few are, bless you!!).  Fair enough because it is a very difficult path to take and you will see some fail to respond and yes, die.  Including some you have become fond of - been there.  But for the purposes of just this forum and "hobby" and to best protect yourself I would hope you all would have sense enough to avoid it altogether.  

So to me, as stated elsewhere "bring party favors"  "party favors accepted "party friendly"  are deal killers.  And best advice to ladies, is do not just refuse to accept a trade for same but do yourself a major favor and refuse to see any asshole that makes the offer.

Rant over.  Hope it causes a bit of thought and maybe discussion.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:48 PM, Happymon said:

Damn. I have some dandy dried fish I was hoping to unload. 

Mahi Mahi or Ono?

I'd trade for that! Just saying.....:)

I posted what I did in hopes of having an intelligent conversation while we are briefly allowed to discuss a banned subject.  Saying that the majority of ladies use is total bullshit (nope, I am not in wrong hobby) but it is a PERCEPTION that is out there and that perception is part of the problem.  Trying to single anyone out is pretty low and not any help at all.  It is a problem in all parts of society unfortunately.  But it has direct impact on how a FEW people conduct themselves, especially in their treatment of ladies, but also in the level of service and drama that some ladies provide.  Perhaps it was hopelessly wishful thinking the conversation would be productive.  But it has at least already gotten one popular misconception out in the daylight.  At a minimum I hope people realize what they are getting into when they choose to use someone's situation against them rather than trying to help.  The statement about "I do not care" is very sad and also part of the problem.  The chance to discuss does not happen often, please let's not waste it bickering.  If that is all that results, sorry brought it up!  But, like I said at least has shined light on one misconception. :)

On 10/14/2019 at 7:26 AM, pfunk said:

Stevie, I know you have no facts to back up your "the majority of ladies are addicted to something" statement. Quit while you're ahead, you look stupid enough already.

Might I remind you that Stevie never worries about looking even stupider.

Maybe he should get into the habit of waiting a few moments before you hit the send button.  This is something that is so out of line that it should never have been posted.  Even for you, this is a new low.

Thank you Gr8owl. I'm disapointed with several of the posts above. Addiction/mental health issues are no joke, and those suffering from them need help and support. What they don't need are clients and providers outing them and their problems, or anyone taking advantage of their situation. From the 2 years I've been back in the industry, some of the issues I've noticed when it comes to trades and clients and providers partying together are accusations of theft, threatening violence, violence, harrassment, stalking, blackmail, outing, blacklisting. It's not worth it. Hard to tell that to someone in the middle of their addiction, but if you're the party who is not addicted, I would stay away from this at all costs. Sometimes you play with fire and think you can walk away unscathed, but the person who has these issues just might have something else in store for you. At that point its too late, the drama will just be getting started, and it can be constant, and last a very long time, and can be life changing. I mean you might get lucky, and you might get lucky often, but sooner or later your luck will run out and it won't be pretty.

Stevie, you have no facts to back up your claim that most providers work this job to support an addiction. That's just dumb. I like how you addressed the haters in your post while you yourself were hating on sex workers. Every profession has people who are addicted...police, clergy, teachers, medical professionals, attorneys, all trades, you name it. Addiction does not discriminate. Funny how recovery meeting are not full of hookers, but all walks of life. It's just a low blow to generalize with us and keep the negative stigma for sex workers thriving. We're easy targets. Asshole.

Also, I wonder how you guys would feel if we started outing your families and their personal issues on the board. This is the second time pfunk and his ex gf have been outed on a thread. Very dissapointing. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you Gr8owl. I'm disapointed with several of the posts above. Addiction/mental health issues are no joke, and those suffering from them need help and support. What they don't need are clients and providers outing them and their problems, or anyone taking advantage of their situation. From the 2 years I've been back in the industry, some of the issues I've noticed when it comes to trades and clients and providers partying together are accusations of theft, threatening violence, violence, harrassment, stalking, blackmail, outing, blacklisting. It's not worth it. Hard to tell that to someone in the middle of their addiction, but if you're the party who is not addicted, I would stay away from this at all costs. Sometimes you play with fire and think you can walk away unscathed, but the person who has these issues just might have something else in store for you. At that point its too late, the drama will just be getting started, and it can be constant, and last a very long time, and can be life changing. I mean you might get lucky, and you might get lucky often, but sooner or later your luck will run out and it won't be pretty.

Stevie, you have no facts to back up your claim that most providers work this job to support an addiction. That's just dumb. I like how you addressed the haters in your post while you yourself were hating on sex workers. Every profession has people who are addicted...police, clergy, teachers, medical professionals, attorneys, all trades, you name it. Addiction does not discriminate. Funny how recovery meeting are not full of hookers, but all walks of life. It's just a low blow to generalize with us and keep the negative stigma for sex workers thriving. We're easy targets. Asshole.

Also, I wonder how you guys would feel if we started outing your families and their personal issues on the board. This is the second time pfunk and his ex gf have been outed on a thread. Very dissapointing. 

Thank you so much for sharing the way you just did!

It puts things into perspective and that is something that most everyone can appreciate.

Most of you know me or of me. I’ve found that my tolerance level for this type of bs is not very high at all. In turn I have a tendency to be very short with some folks that I don’t know. I’m sorry for that, I’ve been conditioned to keep my guard up. Yesterday I had a guy that threatened me all day. Said he was outside my door and was going to kick it in. ( really don’t think he wants to do that) I told him why do that the side door was unlocked. Few seconds later he said he was at the side door. Only problem is I don’t have one. So this morning I get a text from a guy never met tells me he wants to see me but he’s short. Because of yesterday I tee off on him. I owe him an apology. So conditioning has made me a bitch sometimes to some people where it’s not warranted.

You're trading an illegal service for an illegal substance, what's the big deal? I guess the irony is lost on most people here. 🤣

Edited by Mr.Pink

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

You're trading an illegal service for an illegal substance, what's the big deal? I guess the irony is lost on most people here. 🤣

Maybe it's the fact that she's never met the guy, and he's trying to convince her to break two laws. Along with that, she never asked for what he was offering. It would be like me offering you carpentry work for whatever it is that you do. If carpentry, and your occupation, were not legal. 

Get it? :cool:

6 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

I thought someone might try this argument and intentionally left it out of my rant above because it is irrelevant to the conversation.  One could get you arrested and fined, or worst case a disease if proper safety precautions not taken - most of which are treatable.  The other, well, it can (will eventually) dramatically shorten your life (like days or weeks to months or single digit years max left to go), exposes you to addicted individuals that will do most anything they can get away with to feed the habit (like rob you or worse), allows supplier to control and manipulate into totally unsafe behaviors (BBFS for instance) that increase the risk for all and last but not least if you bring the favors to the party and do get busted it changes your penalty from slap on wrist and fine to potential years in big house.  Not to mention a partner so jacked up as to be largely unresponsive and disinterested in the activity you seek, flaky to schedule with, unreliable to keep appointments, etc.  Nothing but total drama, greatly increased risks, lower level of service and being exposed to some folks I do not care to be - dealers, pimps, thieves.  And encourages the behavior in those already snared into as opposed to oh I dunno, suggesting help. 

So it appears to me that the relevant difference is lost on many people.