Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bbthebbman -Banned

16 posts in this topic

New member late night activity attractive and respectful looking for petite companion

Edited by Kaduk
Added - Banned on 10/2/19

Want a hint? Lose the handle, it’s not cute, and no one will ever see you. Maybe that’s a good thing.

TOB is not Eccie...and thank god for that.

If you are interested in some company, expend some energy doing some research.

And what ever you do, do not ask anyone for BB. That will get you blocked and added to the creeper file...

Pick a lady you think is cute and plan the date a few days in advance. If you wait till the last minute you probably won’t get what you want, just like every other aspect of life. 

On 8/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, BadBoy said:

Want a hint? Lose the handle, it’s not cute, and no one will ever see you. Maybe that’s a good thing.

Per the rules---> "Users may not register a Forum Handle (title/term/label) that in itself is self-promoting one's goods and services and/or any aggressive attempt to indicate an inference & proclivity to unsafe acts."

User-member is now banned.

How can you post if it says “banned” by your name?! Kuduk - must have already taken care of you before I saw your post. Outrageous question and ballsy man! Please read through the rules dude! 😂 finding myself in a state of wonderment. I thought these type only sent text messages?! 

Kali, he wasn’t banned yet when he posted. Kaduk did that a few days later

Edited by petey-9950
Spelling

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

How can you post if it says “banned” by your name?! Kuduk - must have already taken care of you before I saw your post. Outrageous question and ballsy man! Please read through the rules dude! 😂 finding myself in a state of wonderment. I thought these type only sent text messages?! 

4 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Kali, he wasn’t banned yet when he posted. Kaduk did that a few days later

Yes:: This was the user group that enlightened me to the handle......

When I say “text messages” all the ladies know darn well what I am making reference towards.

Sorry for your headaches. 

No headaches Kali, just a Good Wednesday night chuckle, 😛

Edited by petey-9950
Thumb

Sorry, but a lot of ladies offer services "that we dare not speak of in the fora".

Also, asking for ladies to contact you? What's wrong with that? When I started posting, that's exactly what I did...and was banging Denver girls a couple of days later.

So, please everyone, stop it with the sanctimonious bs.;)

I can’t help but wonder if this is the one who contacted me (I am text only—it works best for me) with nothing except this “hey love, how much you want for bbfsmsogdatocipcim?” And yes that was indeed an18 letter acronym. Some people are beyond fucking defective! Gross. Like...who calls someone “love” straight out the gate? 🙅🏼‍♀️