Robert Johnson

BBW Fantasy?

41 posts in this topic

Recently I had the opportunity to meet a mature, buxom, attractive blond BBW interested in a dating relationship.  Although I have certainly sampled ladies of this physical shape, all encounters to this point have been casual in nature, and one - time. 

There is every indication via text, phone and our one date so far (she came to Golden where I treated her to dinner and drinks before she happily listened to me play music for four hours in two separate bands - country and then psychedelic rock).  At the end of the evening saying our goodbyes there was some passionate kissing in the parking lot of the establishment.  And more conversation. 

Now for the fantasies...  I have yet to engage in fisting and am uncertain as to how to initiate this activity.  I think an exploratory and visual inspection would first be required in order to make the decision to proceed cautiously, though never without her full consent on this matter.

It gets worse.  With my history of E.D., I have considered spilling the beans preemptively for the sake of addressing this issue, getting it out in the open early as well as offer assurance that any substandard performance on my part is in no way a negative reflection on her desirability.  This beauty has a positive and fun demeanor with a set of knockers to die for.  We will have dinner Thursday then she will accompany the me following night to NoCo when I perform at an upscale golf course clubhouse (one which houses a five - star restaurant). Give us "ample" time to talk. 

This voluptuous bombshell has already warned me that not only am I "her type," but she has advised me to "buckle up," and (presumably) sexually, I have, "NO I-DEA..." of what is in store for me.  I am giddy, especially after a recent (VERY recent) end of a three month relationship.  But I digress.

With my absolute love for massive mammaries and being open to dating a hot, classy, intelligent BBW, I have been busy fantasizing about our immanent physical encounters (THANK YOU, GOD).

Now, if you are still reading and I haven't lost you, consider this:  If my sexy lady does, indeed possess the physical attributes which might make fisting possible I have another thought.  And this is working under the assumption that my performance deficits would be mitigated by my desire provide masterful DATY, some toy play, fisting play, plus the effects of my Injectable meds.  

Here's the kicker (pun intended):  I would love to obtain one of those vaginal condoms, place it on one of my feet - probably my right, add lube, and let her go at it, humping my foot to her content.  My feet have a far better "track record" than...  ahem...  other apendages of mine.  And never having tried this foot technique yet...  I guess this would also provide my lady with the positioning conducive to BBBJ/TC?  What are your thoughts, professional companionship providers and conneseurs?  Is this way over the top or not?  I love my life.

Cheers,

-RJ

Edited by Robert Johnson

No lady wants to fuck a foot.  

Petite ones can also be fisted...the more you know🙄

Edited by Laci French

Yikes. Going to erase the image of a popsicle stick on a fist out of my head now. 🤔😱😳🤯🙈🙉🙊

1st off, how big is your hand. I've only met one that could take a man's fist, but have seen gals that like to do it with each other. You can take the foot fantasy and...well shove it up your nose, Jeez, some peoples kids. 

Edited by fishndude57

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

No lady wants to fuck a foot.  

Petite ones can also be fisted...the more you know🙄

I wasn't thinking on my feet.

Thanks Lacy, once I've done all of the leg work, I will let you know how things shake out.  😄

-RJ

5 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

I wasn't thinking on my feet.

Thanks Laci, once I've done all of the leg work, I will let you know how things shake out.  😄

-RJ

Fixed it for ya. I not Y 

As in

I think Laci is great

Vs

You're gonna get you're butt whooped by Laci if use a Y

😂

For the love of god man, please stop. 

We do not want to hear a blow by blow of how your foot gets fucked....or your love life.

6 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Fixed it for ya. I not Y 

As in

I think Laci is great

Vs

You're gonna get you're butt whooped by Laci if use a Y

😂

Well, I guess I really put my foot squarely in my own mouth here, huh? 

Good for you that you've met the woman of your dreams. Might I make a few suggestions?

First, why don't you let her take the lead--at least the first time you are intimate? You said she has a lot in store for you. Why don't you just go there and simply enjoy your time with her? Sure, you can tell her about your potential E.D. issues, etc., but as she said, "buckle up" and enjoy the ride. Chances are you'll have a great time.

Also, You may have some misconceptions about what she may be into or able to handle. Just because she is large doesn't mean she would be able to handle what you have in mind. A woman's outward appearance has no relation to the way she is built on the inside. Keep this in mind as you go forward. To be honest, that is some naive thinking (no offense intended, but I can't think of a better term) sort of along the line that having more sex stretches a woman out (which is not true at all).

Finally, it seems that you presume that because she is a large woman she will simply be into what you propose. I'm kind of reading between the lines here, so I apologize if I got it wrong, but it sure seems like you feel that you can denigrate her because of her size. I'm not sure that's the best way to approach her. Your description makes it sound like she's a confident woman, which means she might not be so willing to simply do what you want simply for your satisfaction. Maybe she is into the same things you are, but maybe she is not. You definitely shouldn't assume that she will just go along with your fantasies simply because she's a big girl. As you can see from the responses here, some of what you have set forth doesn't sound pleasant to most of us on the board. It's a non-scientific sampling, but the responses to your foot idea are overwhelmingly negative. She may feel the same that we do or maybe she shares your appetite for the not-quite-mainstream. I would show the girl some respect by putting it out there and letting her decide rather than making these assumptions of her.

In the end I'd say you should let your freak flag fly with this girl, but be respectful. She may be a BBW, but she deserves your respect as much as anyone.

As always, have fun and be safe, my friend!

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

Good for you that you've met the woman of your dreams. Might I make a few suggestions?

First, why don't you let her take the lead--at least the first time you are intimate? You said she has a lot in store for you. Why don't you just go there and simply enjoy your time with her? Sure, you can tell her about your potential E.D. issues, etc., but as she said, "buckle up" and enjoy the ride. Chances are you'll have a great time.

Also, You may have some misconceptions about what she may be into or able to handle. Just because she is large doesn't mean she would be able to handle what you have in mind. A woman's outward appearance has no relation to the way she is built on the inside. Keep this in mind as you go forward. To be honest, that is some naive thinking (no offense intended, but I can't think of a better term) sort of along the line that having more sex stretches a woman out (which is not true at all).

Finally, it seems that you presume that because she is a large woman she will simply be into what you propose. I'm kind of reading between the lines here, so I apologize if I got it wrong, but it sure seems like you feel that you can denigrate her because of her size. I'm not sure that's the best way to approach her. Your description makes it sound like she's a confident woman, which means she might not be so willing to simply do what you want simply for your satisfaction. Maybe she is into the same things you are, but maybe she is not. You definitely shouldn't assume that she will just go along with your fantasies simply because she's a big girl. As you can see from the responses here, some of what you have set forth doesn't sound pleasant to most of us on the board. It's a non-scientific sampling, but the responses to your foot idea are overwhelmingly negative. She may feel the same that we do or maybe she shares your appetite for the not-quite-mainstream. I would show the girl some respect by putting it out there and letting her decide rather than making these assumptions of her.

In the end I'd say you should let your freak flag fly with this girl, but be respectful. She may be a BBW, but she deserves your respect as much as anyone.

I wish someone would try this because im classified as a bbw.... how about i put a condom on my foot and shove it up your ass..... then let you "bounce around" 

Doesnt that sound appealing....😳

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

Wow,

daaacz, sir, you are a gentleman - Yours is the most well thought out response hands down.

Most assuredly, this lady is going to be treated with immense respect, I can guarantee it.  True, a petite woman may be okay with fisting while a larger, tall BBW may be physically unable to handle it.  Of course, the lady in question is going to determine what happens in this situation.  Furthermore, it is unknown whether or not I will even have the courage to suggest these sordid fetishes at all, to be frank.

All I really know is...  that with those voluptuous Volkswagen sized ta-tas, I am going to do everything in my power to make her comfortable & not have too many regrets about sharing her luscious body with me.   Not to sound superficial here, but I have had sexual partners who were not as well endowed in this area, though larger elsewhere.  If a lady is going to be a BBW, I feel that enormous lovely breasts tend to offer the best mitigation for this (in my limited, myopic 'guy's' view of the world).

My apologies to any and all whom I have offended with my heavy handed approach to these issues, inasmuch as these things tend to have a firm foothold within the companionship industry in general.  But in my case, this is simply another civilian endeavor, albeit the most exciting to date.

-RJ 

41 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I wish someone would try this because im classified as a bbw.... how about i put a condom on my foot and shove it up your ass..... then let you "bounce around" 

Doesnt that sound appealing....😳

That should be a RubberMaid kitchen glove, dear. 😜

You might try DATY while inserting A FIV and IF she likes it go for two, u then three. Her reaction will tell you about howmuch more she might like. 

I'm not sure why so many are ganging up on the OPs fantasy (and it is just that, a FANTASY)!  I'm sure I can scroll back a few pages and find weirder shit than this.  To the OP, broach this very carefully with the YL and good luck with YOUR FANTASY!

I'm in a glass house, so I'm going to hold off on the stone throwing. 

8 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I'm not sure why so many are ganging up on the OPs fantasy (and it is just that, a FANTASY)!  I'm sure I can scroll back a few pages and find weirder shit than this.  To the OP, broach this very carefully with the YL and good luck with YOUR FANTASY!

Thank you BigBaldBlk,

I've seen weirder sh*t here also.  Interesting, how a board based on the *cough-cough* companionship trade...  LOL  can display such a level of understanding one minute and then gang up like a pack of chihuahuas when... business is slow?  Or some statements are perceived as... immoral...  wrong...  edgy...  unconventional...  outside the box...  smutty... bad...  etc.   I really do get a kick out of rattling cages & observing certain blatant hypocrisies afoot. 🦶

-RJ 

RJ,

I’ve experienced this fetish on 3 occasions.  The keys are:

• GO SLOW!!
  • Use lots of lube.  
  • Trim your nails,
  •  Gloves help smooth things out.
Edited by Bit Banger

Robert Johnson, 

I know first hand that you are a  true gentleman. I think the group is just having a difficult time because your fantasy is a bit too much information for them to take in. I hope you and your date have a wonderful time together! Use lot's of lube and move in slowly! 

5 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

RJ,

I’ve experienced this fetish on 3 occasions.  The keys are:

• GO SLOW!!
  • Use lots of lube.  
  • Trim your nails,
  •  Gloves help smooth things out.

I just looked up before posting my reply to you and noticed Bit' wrote a very nice response to you!!!

Do trim and file your nails also rub your hands down with some nice lotion after washing with antibacterial soap.  if you have any dry or if you have scratches on your hands? (if you don't use gloves)... work on softening up your hands. It might be nice to go get a professional manicure and pedicure. Especially if you plan on using your feet. 

15 hours ago, Robert Johnson said:

.  Furthermore, it is unknown whether or not I will even have the courage to suggest these sordid fetishes at all, to be frank.

Sordid! That's the word that was on the tip of my brain the whole time I typed that response, but I just couldn't get to it. And don't be Frank, just be yourself (sorry, couldn't help it).

Have fun, my friend.

Thank you Ms Kali and daaacz (and others) for your kind responses.  

An interesting thing I'd like to share.  Things are heating up quickly with my BBW lady friend.  As she has sent me a text greeting yesterday morning, I wanted to be first to do so today.  She has asked me to call her last night but I was busy with a music practice until 10:30 and could not.  Asked her how she slept last night.  Her response...

"Good morning.  Slept like a rock if I guess rocks sleep.  They must cuz I never hear from them.  Anyhoo...busier than a one legged man at an a**kicking contest.   I too am soooo looking forward to seeing you again💜"

Foot reference.  I just thought it was interesting.  Not that it means anything, other than the universe having a wry sense of humor.  : )

-RJ

Edited by Robert Johnson

Enjoy the ride my friend.

Robert, I'm glad you have found someone who excites you and I know you want to share it with us.

But please, don't  regale us with a blow by blow date by date account of your love life.  Some things are better left kept confidential.

I'm really not trying to be a jerk here and I apologize in advance if I am coming across as one.

Edited by ilovewomen

@ilw

I get where you’re coming from, and agree. But you have to admit that it’s tough to not crow about a shiny new relationship.

9 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

@ilw

I get where you’re coming from, and agree. But you have to admit that it’s tough to not crow about a shiny new relationship.

Also, I'll say some things are best left unsaid, but for the most part it's fine. For many of us there is no other places to discuss our fun, this community is it. whether because we don't have other people to talk to or we don't want to talk about this stuff to rw people, or we like the somewhat autonomous part of being here. We all have our own things and kinks and this of all communities should be open to it, even if we don't agree, so long as it's between consenting adults.