airamericavet65

Advanced planning

14 posts in this topic

What does everyone consider Advanced planning an hour 4 hours a day a week just curious

I apologize, I’m not getting the gist of your question.  Maybe it’s Texas air I’ve been breathing in. But I’ll soon be breathing the clean, crisp air of Colorado😀

I make plans as far out as I can. I stick to them and All goes well. Lately I have been having an Issue with Same day or Last minute meetings. 

Ask the lady that you are interested in...everyone has different business models and availability and schedules and family commitments and work commitments and incall arrangements etc.... (see.??..Too Many Variables to simply throw that question out to the general public) ... Ask the Specific Lady that you are attempting to book... 

7 minutes ago, MelindaMadison said:

Ask the lady that you are interested in...everyone has different business models and availability and schedules and family commitments and work commitments and incall arrangements etc.... (see.??..Too Many Variables to simply throw that question out to the general public) ... Ask the Specific Lady that you are attempting to book... 

So true, I have scheduled out as far as a couple months, and as short as an hour or less. It truly does primarily depend on the lovely ladies and thier schedules, and what you are planning for can make a difference as well, coordination and communication are key.

just my $.02

I try to schedule a few days in advance, getting too far out is asking for disappointment when something comes up and you need to cancel.

I’m currently laying the ground work for Summer 2020 travel plans.

OH - you meant wrt The Hobby 🤣

I try to establish contact about a week in advance for a standard appointment.  Arranging travel companions usually requires 2 months.

Due to my travel schedule, I usually try to book a few weeks to a month out. That way the lady and I have room to finagle calendars to make the very best time with the fewest distractions. 

One or two days in advance work well for me. More than that and my schedule will change for sure.

I'm checking with some providers now for late in January. Nothing concrete, but checking to see who will be in town. 

Booking in advance is nice, however I've noticed that 90% of people who book in advance either no show for their appt, or cancel on short notice. Because of this trend I prefer to book either day of or night before. I do make exceptions on occasions, which usually comes back to bite me, because the person doesnt show.

A day or two in advance. Sometimes I can accommodate with short notice. It just depends. Weekends are more flexible than week days for me.