Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Explicit Provider

33 posts in this topic

Good morning fine folks and Usual Suspects. I'm writing for advise. After reaching out to a lovely YL via TOB message, she responds with a bit of a story to explain why she has no reviews, which is great and informs me she provides: " a sensual massage wonderful head and a great pussy", which I found a bit explicit. She also mentioned being BFs with another provider who I reached out to for a reference to relax the hair on my neck.

WWJD?

Be very careful with this one.

Is the provider she referenced you to a well known lady?

3 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Be very careful with this one.

Is the provider she referenced you to a well known lady?

Thanks man. My mind's telling me nOoOoO! But my body, my body is telling me yesSsSs! :wub:

Yes, she is. Turns out the number I have is for a different provider, same'ish name :unsure:.

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks man. My mind's telling me nOoOoO! But my body, my body is telling me yesSsSs! :wub:

Yes, she is. Turns out the number I have is for a different provider, same'ish name :unsure:.

Listen to your body, TOFTT, write a review.

There's a new provider who has a listing today that is way too explicit for TOB (at least, as I understand the rules). I let the mods know, before it becomes a problem.

You need to ask yourself, "Is she really worth the chance". If so go for it and write a proper review.

30 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Will you be my pen pal?

Just use the "Bad Boy made me do it" defence. Works every time.:P

18 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Just use the "Bad Boy made me do it" defence. Works every time.:P

Flynn, Cohen, Papadopolous...hasn't worked for all "the president's" men so I'm thinking, much less for me.

you lost me at 'great pussy'...

which is weird to say...

but in this case...

yep...

always always always always always always trust your gut - if you don't feel safe then you pull both cords and let the chute fly...

if it ain't safe, it ain't fun...

There is this neat sub-forum "TOB 411" where you could ask if anyone knows anything about the next lady you are not sure about.  Then you can usually get some answers and everyone else gets to see useful information as well.  But asking about an anonymous lady and her anonymous friend and mentioning one talked about very specific acts and spooked you, does no one any good - you included.  Just a thought.

28 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

There is this neat sub-forum "TOB 411" where you could ask if anyone knows anything about the next lady you are not sure about.  Then you can usually get some answers and everyone else gets to see useful information as well.  But asking about an anonymous lady and her anonymous friend and mentioning one talked about very specific acts and spooked you, does no one any good - you included.  Just a thought.

Why you got to be so logical. Oh I know cause your a wise old owl...

On 12/19/2018 at 8:31 PM, gr8owl said:

I had actually started a 411 post but thought, why? Having only shared a single line of her "story", what you don't know is the rest made it apparent no one has seen "her". Thanks anyway. It's the thought that counts.

On 12/19/2018 at 9:00 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

Why you got to be so logical. Oh I know cause your a wise old owl...

Eh, not so much.

Update. No trusted provider, BF reference, no visit. Thanks all!

But asking about an anonymous lady and her anonymous friend and mentioning one talked about very specific acts and spooked you, does no one any good - you included.  Just a thought.

Here's another "thought", wouldn't removing the anonymity in that post been outing?

14 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Here's another "thought", wouldn't removing the anonymity in that post been outing?

Not posted in the 411 forum as a 411.

3 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Not posted in the 411 forum as a 411.

To clarify, having chosen not to post in the 411 forum for at least my obvious reasons, it would have been. Correct?

On 12/19/2018 at 10:08 AM, BadBoy said:

Listen to your body, TOFTT, write a review.

Please don’t follow that advice. That’s how you get a) busted b)diseases c)robbed

Please REPORT HER. If we want to keep this community going after the 1st those types need to be BANNED.  

I understand there’s nothing better than getting your rod polished off.... but c’mon have some self respect & consider what would happen to this community. 

Let’s have a tiny bit of decorum in our naughty land of misfit toys. 

As always stay safe & (12 hours early) TGIF 

12 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

wouldn't removing the anonymity in that post been outing?

To clarify, having chosen not to post in the 411 forum for at least my obvious reasons, it would have been. Correct?

It would not be outing if the post only contained information from her profile. outing is the posting of private real world info. I believe the choice to leave her name out of the post was a good one. threads with drama are a dime a dozen these days.

38 minutes ago, boink36 said:

It would not be outing if the post only contained information from her profile. outing is the posting of private real world info. I believe the choice to leave her name out of the post was a good one. threads with drama are a dime a dozen these days.

Lately it’s been like Peyton Place around here 😮

14 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

What obvious reasons?  If you simply said "Has anyone seen Bambi Bangs-Alot?  We exchanged text/email and she freaked me out with explicit description of her likes"  (Nice to add if it was before or after she had screened you well.), it would be a typical 411.  Or if only about the situation, not the lady - "would this bother anyone else?" as opposed to the lame WWJD.  But to post the literal explicit language in the 411 AND specify a handle would be bad.  Very bad.  Hope that clarifies.  IMHO which I know you don't value anyway, but perhaps someone else reading will. :)

2 hours ago, Dani Panti said:

Please REPORT HER. If we want to keep this community going after the 1st those types need to be BANNED.  

Report her for what?  Being foolish enough to disclose services?  Was it after screening and only private messages or e-mail?  Not seeing the offense if so.  Banned??  I would agree wholeheartedly, if she was posting explicit services in an ad/listing, or public profile, or forum.  But private conversation between two people?  Little harsh I think.

Subtle explicit listing:  FacePaint Queen, Back Door Action, F**k Me, A*nl,...to name a few.  ISO of a Big Phat, Meaty Pussy that loves Daty.  And then there are the downright out and out explicit activities listings.

If we want to keep our little slice of heaven, we need to stay under the radar.  To do that, we all need to help out and report these types of listings and threads.

Edited by ilovewomen

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Subtle explicit listing:  FacePaint Queen, Back Door Action, F**k Me, A*nl,...to name a few.  ISO of a Big Phat, Meaty Pussy that loves Daty.  And then there are the downright out and out explicit activities listings.

If we want to keep our little slice of heaven, we need to stay under the radar.  To do that, we all need to help out and report these types of listings and threads.

Ummmm ...... "can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" LOL  B)

12 hours ago, gr8owl said:

What obvious reasons?  If you simply said "Has anyone seen Bambi Bangs-Alot?  We exchanged text/email and she freaked me out with explicit description of her likes"  (Nice to add if it was before or after she had screened you well.), it would be a typical 411.  Or if only about the situation, not the lady - "would this bother anyone else?" as opposed to the lame WWJD.  But to post the literal explicit language in the 411 AND specify a handle would be bad.  Very bad.  Hope that clarifies.  IMHO which I know you don't value anyway, but perhaps someone else reading will. :)

They say "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it" and asking for advise was just that because, after having already decided the best course of action for me was to reach out to "her" supposed BF for a reference, it actually wasn't a request for advise. Following up with an update, it was more a cautionary tale for "perhaps someone else reading" it and I regret short circuiting your tiny bird brain with the mixed message. Still, what part of "I had enough information to not make a 411 post" don't you understand? I would share her entire message to help you wrap around this, were it not for the overwhelming urge I have for you to suck my ass.

Being the catalyst for discord you always are, we all realize what you think my post should have been but, you're right, who gives a fuck what you think, want, breathe besides providers? Speaking of, will one of you please suck the self-righteousness out of this guy? Shit, I'll pay!

More bull in a china shop than wise owl, I've come to expect nothing less than misanthropy from you, the quintessential Usual Suspect (troll) so, have fun, enjoy the holidays, take a long walk on a short pier, trample or fly away...

giphy.gif

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Ummmm ...... "can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" LOL  B)

😂😂😂😂

Yes, what he said

21 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

😂😂😂😂

Seriously...chrome...trailer hitch...should I report you? :confused:

On 12/21/2018 at 8:21 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

They say "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it" and asking for advise was just that because, after having already decided the best course of action for me was to reach out to "her" supposed BF for a reference, it actually wasn't a request for advise. Following up with an update, it was more a cautionary tale for "perhaps someone else reading" it and I regret short circuiting your tiny bird brain with the mixed message. Still, what part of "I had enough information to not make a 411 post" don't you understand? I would share her entire message to help you wrap around this, were it not for the overwhelming urge I have for you to suck my ass.

Being the catalyst for discord you always are, we all realize what you think my post should have been but, you're right, who gives a fuck what you think, want, breathe besides providers? Speaking of, will one of you please suck the self-righteousness out of this guy? Shit, I'll pay!

More bull in a china shop than wise owl, I've come to expect nothing less than misanthropy from you, the quintessential Usual Suspect (troll) so, have fun, enjoy the holidays, take a long walk on a short pier, trample or fly away...

It is Christmas dear Hobbit, so I will just say I hope you enjoy it with the new found friends - you know the ones you hoped to gain cred with by pointlessly attacking me and a few others here.  If you made any you probably deserve each other.  Hopefully for the New Year one of them will improve your outlook by pulling your head out of your ass.  Oh, btw, where should ladies submit their bills for your payment regarding your most generous offer of paying for BJ's for me.  Most appreciated.  You may have some value after all!!