Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juanmotai

Never left a bad review

20 posts in this topic

Hmmmmm.. not exactly sure where to start with this... I try really hard not to leave bad reviews. I've had times when the service I recieved was not exactly what I was expecting but I really enjoyed the company of the lady I was with and I've had times when maybe the service was expected but the company of the lady I was with lacked quality. But either way, I've never left a bad review. I really still don't want to, but it may come down to that. I'm really not sure what to say about it all. Inside, I knew what to expect, and that's exactly what I got. But still I was hoping that what I expected, wasn't what I thought I'd get. So, I'm not going to call anyone out here, but if anyone wants details feel free to private message me. In the meantime, I'm going to sit on this and think for a day or 2 before leaving, or not leaving, a review. Overall, I'd have to say that the night was a bust. Guess they all can't be good.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

Hmmmmm.. not exactly sure where to start with this... I try really hard not to leave bad reviews. I've had times when the service I recieved was not exactly what I was expecting but I really enjoyed the company of the lady I was with and I've had times when maybe the service was expected but the company of the lady I was with lacked quality. But either way, I've never left a bad review. I really still don't want to, but it may come down to that. I'm really not sure what to say about it all. Inside, I knew what to expect, and that's exactly what I got. But still I was hoping that what I expected, wasn't what I thought I'd get. So, I'm not going to call anyone out here, but if anyone wants details feel free to private message me. In the meantime, I'm going to sit on this and think for a day or 2 before leaving, or not leaving, a review. Overall, I'd have to say that the night was a bust. Guess they all can't be good.  

Please private me.

thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would leave a review if she was late, a rip off, pictures were 10 years old, not the same body type as posted. Not sure no chemistry is a reason for a bad review.  Just my opinion!!  

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JustFine said:

hmmm, maybe some reviews should only be PMed.

I think I agree with you on this

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta agree with Raine. Sometimes people just don't click. Unless you were cheated, lied to, shorted time, etc, it doesn't sound like a bad review is warranted.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I would leave a review if she was late, a rip off, pictures were 10 years old, not the same body type as posted. Not sure no chemistry is a reason for a bad review.  Just my opinion!!  

Definitely agree that bad chemistry is not a good reason for a bad review. I'd never do that to a young lady. But I think being deceptive, not actually lieing, but very deceptive, could be. My problem is that I'v been hobbying long enough to know not to let the little head do the thinking for the big head, but I did anyway. That's why I'm up in the air about the review. I knew better but I proceeded anyway. I can't totally blame her for doing what I knew was going to happen in the first place. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Juanmotai said:

Definitely agree that bad chemistry is not a good reason for a bad review. I'd never do that to a young lady. But I think being deceptive, not actually lieing, but very deceptive, could be. My problem is that I'v been hobbying long enough to know not to let the little head do the thinking for the big head, but I did anyway. That's why I'm up in the air about the review. I knew better but I proceeded anyway. I can't totally blame her for doing what I knew was going to happen in the first place. 

I think deception is Worthy of a bad review, even if you were hoping for a different outcome. It is called hope; we should never give up hope and trusting.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a proponent of honest reviews. You can write a negative review without bashing the provider. If she checked all the boxes but you had bad chemistry, then state that. If she was misleading or rude, then include it in your review. If she already has a history, you could just refer to that without going too far into detail. If she doesn't have much history, then mention it. I tend to read many of the reviews a provider has and try to put together a full picture of her personality based on them before deciding to meet. All honest reviews help with this.

Good luck with your decision.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to me, the honest review (which it sounds like you do anyway) is the way to go.  Here were the pros (super cute, great body, etc) and the cons (intimated would do xyz and would only do bbj).  Or 'maybe it was an off day' or whatever.  I think that's most helpful.  Good luck either way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't mind a pm.

 

But I'll all for honest reviews as well.  No chemistry isn't necessarily a bad review, and is something out of both of your control. You could leave the chemistry out. Appointment was on time, pictures aren't deceiving, there are the activities.

 

But pictures were deceiving, bait and switch, upselling, rude....I want to know those things. I also want to know how the service we in spite of those things as well.  It helps me make an informed decision.  When things are left out of a review to make the review good, those are the things I wish I knew before booking.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry this happened 

Just because it can be the nature of the business you don’t have to accept it. Remember the scorpion dies when it stings the frog as they travel across the water. 

Consider an honest review. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ended up leaving the review, although it's not in my nature to do so. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is what reviews are for.  I understand for most of us, we really hate posting a negative review, but we kind of owe it to each other, and to the ladies who do a great job. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

That is what reviews are for.  I understand for most of us, we really hate posting a negative review, but we kind of owe it to each other, and to the ladies who do a great job

+1 (w/emphasis)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

I ended up leaving the review, although it's not in my nature to do so. 

I can see it isn't in your nature from our discussions! It helps the guys and the ladies too! Try not to fret over it too much!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand where you are coming from.  I often times choose not to review unless there is something totally out of line.  Life is funny how sometimes you walk in and are like what am I doing here only to be totally blown away and other times you walk in with a strut and think this is going to be awesome only to be left with did that really just happen.  If it was the later then yes I would post and be honest about how you felt the session went.  If it was a lis lead or a mis read then try and be honest as well.  Best of luck to you! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having read your review, I think that you were definitely justified in writing it, and I don't see why you were so conflicted:  Dude, you apparently paid for a double and got a strike out?  You betcha, a review is warranted.  Thanks for TOFTT and reporting on the outcome.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0