Yeahbuddy

When to ask your provider out

21 posts in this topic

So I've seen on here numerous times that every now and then feelings are exchanged. Which is fine. But my question is when do you and how you you ask your provider out on a date?  Do you say (not to be mean or anything) want to go out for dinner for free?  Do you flat out tell them there might be feelings?  How could you tell if the provider feels the same way?  

On 10/1/2016 at 9:05 AM, Yeahbuddy said:

So I've seen on here numerous times that every now and then feelings are exchanged. Which is fine. But my question is when do you and how you you ask your provider out on a date?  Do you say (not to be mean or anything) want to go out for dinner for free? Where pray tell is dinner free?  Yeah, I know you mean off clock. Do you flat out tell them there might be feelings?  HELL NO!! only interest  How could you tell if the provider feels the same way?  

Best bet is to look outside the business for dating and romance.  Says the guy who has gone against that advice and had it both turn out well as any relationship, and unfortunately had it lead to being burnt to a crisp by lady who was even better at con games than providing (at which she was excellent). Pretty sure I am not her only victim either.  But if you must, a simple "Would you consider dinner (or whatever other hot date idea) with me off the clock and see where it could go?"  But if the answer is "ewwww no!!" you may well scare her off from seeing you again professionally.  And for sake of anything you may hold holy or dear, if she starts hitting you for "help", money outside of business arrangement, or telling you elaborate woe is me tales run like Usain Bolt for the nearest exit.  Your wallet is in danger of mugging.

Rule #1 in this business:. NEVER ask your provider to spend time with you for free!!! 

Rule #2 in this business: see rule #1 and burn it to memory.

I may not be the most experienced guy here, but I do have quite a bit of it. And that experience has shown me that if a provider has those feelings, and or is willing to spend time with you off the clock, she will bring it to your attention herself. If I was you I would wait until she brings it up. If you bring it up you risk her not ever wanting to see you again. 

I occasionally get a positive response to, "Care to join me for (dinner|lunch)?" This is asked as I'm getting dressed after a successful session.  When I've been declined twice (the first may have been a scheduling conflict) I no longer ask.  More extended relationships may develop over time, but I still consider BCD time on-the-clock until told otherwise.  Generally as you get to know each other, perhaps ask her to an event (concert, etc.) she might be interested with an understanding of compensated BCD afterwards.  NEVER take BCD for granted!!! 

These activities (dinner, concerts, etc.) merely express interest in each other as individuals.  Do NOT take them for "feelings."  As others have said, let her bring up that aspect of any relationship.

In my experiences if a provider likes hanging out with you outside the hobby, she will suggest something. May not be I love you feelings, she just may like hanging out with you. There are some ladies that will do these kind of things with you, but you have to remember it is a business for them.

The rule is:  ONLY SHE CAN ASK.

Look.  These ladies have a job:  fulfill a fantasy for pay.  Especially the GFE providers. And some of them are really, really, really, really, really good at it.

Like just about everyone else here, I have a favorite.  She gets the lion's share of my business.  I really like her....a LOT......and that is ok.  You can like...heck...really CARE for the provider you are seeing. In fact...I recommend it. 

Just remember to be true to your real-life commitments and responsibilitues, and not infringe on her life.   If she wants more.....she will tell you.  Until then, don't screw up a great arrangement.

Helpful tip:  Take a look at yourself naked in the mirror once in a while.

Yep.  Would YOU want that?

On 1.10.2016 at 5:05 PM, Yeahbuddy said:

Do you flat out tell them there might be feelings?

I flat out tell them there might be anal sex, and I just so happen to have an extra bottle of lube ready.;)

Edited by 2Big

7 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

Rule #1 in this business:. NEVER ask your provider to spend time with you for free!!! 

Rule #2 in this business: see rule #1 and burn it to memory.

I may not be the most experienced guy here, but I do have quite a bit of it. And that experience has shown me that if a provider has those feelings, and or is willing to spend time with you off the clock, she will bring it to your attention herself. If I was you I would wait until she brings it up. If you bring it up you risk her not ever wanting to see you again. 

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

You are looking in the wrong place for true love. You might want to join a dating site instead of TOB. 

14 hours ago, Laplace said:

The rule is:  ONLY SHE CAN ASK.

Look.  These ladies have a job:  fulfill a fantasy for pay.  Especially the GFE providers. And some of them are really, really, really, really, really good at it.

Like just about everyone else here, I have a favorite.  She gets the lion's share of my business.  I really like her....a LOT......and that is ok.  You can like...heck...really CARE for the provider you are seeing. In fact...I recommend it. 

Just remember to be true to your real-life commitments and responsibilitues, and not infringe on her life.   If she wants more.....she will tell you.  Until then, don't screw up a great arrangement.

Helpful tip:  Take a look at yourself naked in the mirror once in a while.

Yep.  Would YOU want that?

Well put , and for the most part I agree, but.....

First of all if she asks, my first thought is she's maybe wanting something or maybe she's playing me, so I disagree with her asking. 

I am one who seeks potential friends beyond the business. Im smart enough to know that 95℅ of the girls are not even remotely interested. But I have had success with a few girls. By success I'm referring to the topic, going out on occasion where it's just friends and there is or isn't sex involved and no money is involved. I like going out with a hot young lady, who wouldn't. But I also occasionally pick up girls who aren't in the life, I just know how to TALK to girls, and THAT is the trick. 

It's not what you look like. Yeah, I've seen myself in the mirror, so trust me, no matter how repulsive you think you look, if you can TALK to a girl you can get to her.

Some girls have their minds made up, you can look like Brad Pitt it don't matter forget it. Others, they are looking for the same thing as us, a SOUL connection. But you are a client so you already have that against you, you are just another perv to her unless you can show her that you are a real gentleman and have something unique and interesting and that you can be TRUSTED. 

Some girls don't have a boyfriend because they don't want a guy telling her she can't do what she wants, so since you already know what she does, if you can become one of her close circle of true friends then you have a good chance.

Forget it if your awkward and your idea of a date is a strip club. A provider wants a guy to make her forget about the life, take her horse back riding, or some scenic spot where you can see the Denver skyline at night, then a patio restaurant with a fire pit. Glenwood springs, the spaghetti factory, Pepsi center for a concert. And don't even THINK about sex. 

I really enjoy going out with my girlfriends. Every gent should know the feeling of coming out from the restroom and some young guy is trying to hit on your gorgeous young friend and the look when you sit next to her and she puts her arms around you and gives you a long passionate kiss. 

They have to WANT to go out with you. If you can get her to that point, that's a true girlfriend experience. 

Very important: your first date, don't mention or ask whether or not this is a paid date, just assume it is and be prepared.......if she really likes you and she had a good time you'll know. Take her back to her car and give her a goodnight kiss, if she had a good time the money will kind of kill it really quick so that's the moment you can talk about it candidly and don't be shy just say what you mean and she'll appreciate it and give you an honest reply. If she wants money give it to her . Don't have sex with her though, be a gentleman and call it a night and don't ever take her out again. If she declines the money then you know you have a girlfriend. 

Im only talking about getting a provider to go out with you. 

If there is a down side, it's maybe going out more and more often and then when you want sex it's almost like asking your wife for sex, and also you might not want to let your freak out, again for the same reason you keep that part of you from your wife lol. 

You might have to get a new provider to peg you with a bananna in a gorilla suit lol

iframe>

Edited by ironman318

There is a good chance she is really good at her job and you are taking the "exchanged feelings" out of context...

i heard some sage advice on the maury povich show years ago.......you can't turn a whore into a housewife....or was that the jerry springer show. :huh:

Edited by Mr.Pink

Just came back from seeing one of my favorites, she had some down time, we were both hungry so I took her to lunch. Nice relaxing way to spend an afternoon.

On 10/1/2016 at 9:05 AM, Yeahbuddy said:

So I've seen on here numerous times that every now and then feelings are exchanged. Which is fine. But my question is when do you and how you you ask your provider out on a date?  Do you say (not to be mean or anything) want to go out for dinner for free?  Do you flat out tell them there might be feelings?  How could you tell if the provider feels the same way?  

Can't really make a rule about it. Only you two know what's up between you. Take a chance. Might get shut down. Lose a favorite. Might get burned. Might find the love of your life. Everyone saying 'do it' or 'don't do it' ain't nothing but white noise. Kinda thing you gotta decide for yourself.

35 minutes ago, jj254 said:

Can't really make a rule about it. Only you two know what's up between you. Take a chance. Might get shut down. Lose a favorite. Might get burned. Might find the love of your life. Everyone saying 'do it' or 'don't do it' ain't nothing but white noise. Kinda thing you gotta decide for yourself.

Agreed completely and would only add that providers are still human women, you would ask them out in the same way you would ask any other woman out. And one more thing, always ask about a person's relationship status first. Saves lots of awkwardness, if she's involved you know or if she's just not interested it's an easy way to let someone know and can save the rejection which we all hate so much.

On 10/3/2016 at 0:50 PM, Wendy Whitney said:

There is a good chance she is really good at her job and you are taking the "exchanged feelings" out of context...

It's called playing the game darling. And when you get to a certain age any feelings are welcome feelings, even pain. Only the dead feel nothing.

Recently went with a lady to dinner and a movie, we both really had a real good time. Got the VIP tickets for the movie, the only way to watch a movie at a theater nowadays, really comfortable chairs, alcohol served, VIP restrooms. Funny about the restrooms, lady stated if and when we do this again we will both be going to the restroom at the same time. Lol.

I had a provider once hint at me that I should come by sometime "not as part of the hobby" and hang out.  I did a few days later just randomly knocked on her door.  She opened the door, smiled, invited me, and we proceeded to have the single best session I've had with a provider. 

She never asked for a penny.

She invited me to come over the next day before work.  I said I would, but then the next day had to cancel.  She took it as me backing out of a real date and was mad and we never recovered.  I never saw her again, as a provider or as a friend.

Weird times.  Fun, free visit...but then it all just fell apart. 

I miss her, I admit. 

23 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Recently went with a lady to dinner and a movie, we both really had a real good time. Got the VIP tickets for the movie, the only way to watch a movie at a theater nowadays, really comfortable chairs, alcohol served, VIP restrooms. Funny about the restrooms, lady stated if and when we do this again we will both be going to the restroom at the same time. Lol.

Only way to see a movie:D